Other Grills:
Propane Grills
Char-Broil
Char-Broil Classic 463211512

Char-Broil Classic 463211512

I would buy another Char-Broil again.

from Easy Machias, ME

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Multi-Fuel enabled

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Great Searing
    • Indirect Cooking
    • Large Gatherings
    • Portable Use
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil Classic 463211512:

I use my grill year round. Love the way it cooks direct and indirect. Cooks perfect. It was well worth the price. So easy to clean the grates. They lift out and just put them in water with dish soap and clean. Even BBQ sauce that burned on was easy to clean. I can't say nothing bad about it. I would recommend this grill to anyone that wants a grill that cooks good.

• I Am A:
    • Family Older Kids
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Classic is always good!

from Fort Lauderdale, Fl

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
    • Durable

Cons

• Large Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil Classic 463211512:

Our family really like this grill. We had our old grill for many years and at the beginning of summer it finally stopped working. We looked around trying to decide which grill to get. Then we got a great deal on this. We figured that even if it wasn't great it would get the job done for the price. Well we were pleasantly surprised. Don't let the name like classic fool you to believe that it won't work well for you. Sometimes classic can be awesome and reliable. We have been using this grill about thee to four times a week and love it! It heats evenly and has a large cooking space. The multiple burners give us options depending on what we are cooking. We never grilled as much before we got this grill. It is also very easy to clean. Again maybe classic also means easy to use and easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this to a beginner griller and a intermediate griller, I am sure someone who calls themselves a master griller may need one with more options but for our family of 4 it is perfect for us!

• I Am A: