Other Grills:

Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Char-Broil Propane Grill is awesome!!!!

Char-Broil is our go to for grills. They have always been easy to use, dependable, and easy to clean. This particular propane grill is so far my favorite as a standing grill for the backyard. We have a large family with lots of times of spending family time together. We just used it in the garage in the middle of a snowstorm in order to have a "cook in" for the winter holidays. It did an amazing job.!!!!! Thanks for the best design yet!!!

We found the performance to met all the needs and requirements that my husband and I desire. When making a choice for a propane grill the performance is part of what we look for in reviews of owners and also of Consumer Reports. We spend the time to investigate and this Char-Broil propane did NOT disappoint on any level.

Versatility
The versatility is pretty good. I'm kind of small and I'm disabled so we go looking for ones which are not difficult for me to move or adjust. Personally I would of preferred it to be a little lighter but my husband thinks it just wonderful. So for the average person you can move it around if needed. As we did putting it in the garage or just the back yard. We store it in the utility shed in the back yard for the winter and it doesn't take up tons of room and fits nicely into the shed.

Using the grill itself is a piece of cake. The buttons turn fairly easy but not too easy for kids to be able to mess with them when you are not looking. Start up i'm always a little concerned about but not with this one it did a great job. Easy to work with on all levels This is an important concern for us as initial starting can be a difficult issue for me but no problems with this one. I believe some of it is because it is a little smaller than some of the other ones and for me the little smaller works best. We only have two people living in our home and so usually on an everyday basis we don't need a big one. But its still easy enough to add a few extra pieces of chicken when the twelve grandkids come over with their parents.

this would be a must no matter what to me. I hate cleaning in general and cleaning a grill makes it that much more of a love hate relationship. I love that its simple so its ready to go for the next time we grill. I even found fish which can be horrible to clean up fairly easy to take apart and clean it up. It always looks brand spanking new when its cleaned after a meal which I personally love. Having it easy makes it enjoyable to go out and cook again on the grill. I don't find I have to get out a wire brush it just seems to do fine with some soapy warm water.

It appears to be durable. We have not owned it too long. But its been moved around a lot this past year and seems to hold up to any challenge. I truly love Char-Broil and we usually wear them out so i'm sure this will be the same. It is made very durable in its make up to handle a long term use and abuse as the case may be so I'm sure we will be using it for many years to come.

We have enjoyed the design of this particular grill more than others. We were looking for one that was a little more compact which it is. It makes it easy to put in the back of our pick up and take it with us from time to time . Whether it is on the soccer field or a church functions or just a friends house its easy to take anywhere. I also find it "cute" if a grill can be cute. I love the slick design and the ways it looks from my kitchen window. So overall the design is awesome and I enjoy having it to use.

Char Broil Grill

Fairly nice grill. Decent size but limited on cooking space. Would not be good for cooking for a large crowd.

Average performance. Better than some of the off brand...Read complete review

Average performance. Better than some of the off brand grills.

Versatility
Small enough to use in limited spaces and still cook enough for a family.

Will last a couple of years of moderate use if taken care of.

Outdoor cooking made easy for everyone!

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

It is an easy to use, reliable and practical for outdoor grilling. I can cook multiple items on the same surface because you can adjust the temperature on either side.

This little grill is a real powerhouse. It heats up quickly and cooks evenly.

Versatility
I am able to grill or bake in it. It provides good, solid, basic cooking for anyone.

It couldn't be easier to use...just turn on the propane, click the starter and voila....! The levels of heat are easy to adjust for great results...and the two sides can be controlled independently.

The rack is easy to clean, but sometimes it is difficult to clean down by the burners. I wish there was a better way to prevent splash up and flare ups when grease comes off the food and hits the burners.

I keep my grill outside in the winter and during the rain and it stays nice...no rust or other problems. In the spring I do need to clean the venturi out, but it is pretty easy.

It is a basic design, but that's perfect for the cook who is just grilling or baking. It is great that you can do things together that use different heat levels because the controls are separate.

Char Broil Grill

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

Average performance. Better than some of the off brand grills.

Versatility
Small enough to use in limited spaces and still cook enough for a family.

Will last a couple of years of moderate use if taken care of.

• Versatility:

Char-Broil Propane Grill is awesome!!!!

Convenience is everything

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

Like the product very much.Able to heat the buns on the top shelf while I BBQ on the lower grill.Very nice when I crave a double burger.When I desire to light it up it lights up first time every time.Like the adjustment of the flame as well.Recommend it.

• Versatility:

Don't be fooled by the low price tag

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

I originally bought this grill in an apartment, years ago. It's been through 3 moves and several adventures and guess what's still cooking? My charbroil! This little grill still provides plenty of room to have a BBQ with friends and is small enough that it will fit nicely on any patio. It always heats evenly and the controls are straight forward and simple to use. The parts are all easily removable for cleaning. It's also quite light and easy to move around. The downside of this is that you don't want it outside when it's windy, as it will get moved all over your patio and will possibly even get knocked over. All in all, for the low price tag, it was a great starter grill that has all of the basics. It's certainly nothing fancy, but I've gotten more than my moneys-worth out of this little starter grill and look forward to upgrading to another Char-Broil grill in the future.

Great Grill!

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

We have had the grill for over 7 years and its still going strong! The body of the grill is still in great condition. The area that you grill the food on could stand to be replaced but I wouldn't expect any different after 7 years of use. Its a great grill!

works great, never had any issues

super easy to use

Inexpensive Grill That Lasts a few Years

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

A great inexpensive grill that will last a few years-about as long as the more expensive stainless grills that are only stainless on the outside. We found out the hard way that the stainless grills rust and corrode on the inside the same as the black grills, and ours was under cover and only lasted three years. It does not have all the bells and whistles that the more expensive grills have such as side burners, but it does have side tables, auto start and a wire basket in front perfect for a cleaning brush. To be perfectly honest, my last two grills had the side burners that I never used, not even once-thought it was a good feature in case of a power outage, but never used it, so why buy a grill with one.

Performs as well as more expensive grills, auto start works fine.

Versatility
Has enough grill space for a small family and a top shelf for more cooking space.

Very easy to start and use.

Cleans up fine with brush.

• Versatility:

This is a great product and works wonderful/

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

This is a reat product and I would recomend to anyone. your food is cooked in a timely matter. i have had no issues with the grill and stays clean in winter months and very easy to clean. it is not to big and takes up little space. If you have little space like I do living in an apartment this is the grill for you! I have small children and I am never to concerned with them playing or touching this grill. I feel the lid is heavy and with the cover on it stores great. It was very easy assembly and it didnt take long to put together so I say this is a great product and great price~ Get to grilling

Wonderful and easy to use with no problems learning. It cooks in a timely manner and the temp compares the same as the meat thermometer. Great for any place you may live

Versatility
Great grill and easy use

IM a woman and havce no problems, so I say go for it

Great and do not need alot of hard chemicals to scrub the grill

Love it and great

Good for me and love its not to big

Char-broil grills

from Menasha, WI

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

I just bought this grill at the beginning of summer, just in time for the summer grilling season. So far, I have found this grill easy to use and easy to clean. You can control the temperature quite well, which is good for different items. This is rather a basic grill with no side burners or other bells and whistles. Yet, I find it does the trick for me and fits my needs quite well.

So far, the grill has performed quite well. I haven't even burned any food yet!

Versatility
The grill is basic so as long as you are not getting overly fancy with your food, it's about as versatile as one can expect. It does not have many accessories, like a rotisserie and such.

This grill is easy to use. All that needs to be done is to turn the propane tank on and then the burners. Then, you are ready to start grilling.

I have found this grill to be easy to clean. Although, I must admit that I have cleaned it at least once a month (really good cleaning) and also take the time to wipe it down after each use. I think if you take that kind of time with any grill, it will last longer and perform as is expected.

It's relatively new with no problems re: durability.

Design is appropriate to my needs.

Quality little grill

Comments about Char-Broil 46-3620208 Propane Grill:

This is a quality grill for those with limited space or fewer grilling needs. The grill cooks evenly and doesn't seem to have hot or cold spots. The grill is constructed very well and seems to be quite durable. I would purchase this grill again as it was a decent product for a good price.

The grill cooks better than expected for the smaller size. The grill heats up quickly and cooks evenly.

Versatility
It is not the easiest to move but it does glide well once you get it started.

The cooking grates scrape off easily with a wire brush when heated. They come clean every time. The bottom of the inside of the grill is somewhat harder to clean but not anymore so then other barbaque grills.

The back hinge that connects the cover to the base of the grill does seem to wear out faster than the rest of the unit. With a little reinforcement the parts hold together well.

The two side shelves are nice for holding spices and sauces when cooking.