Other Grills:

Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill with Outdoor Stove Sideburner 463420511

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

The best grill and favorite grill i have ever owned.

This grill is so fun to use and can make a lot of things on this grill. I used it a lot this past summer. I also was shocked how well everything cooked evenly. I really enjoyed using the side burner also. While i was cooking steaks, hotdogs, hamburgers, and even chicken i would use the side burner to cook vegetables, or even stir fry. I so love this grill.

The performance of this grill was amazing. I was able to fully cook things through as well as fast which saved time and did not take as much propane.

Versatility
This grills versatility was good. I was able to do different things at one time on this grill.

The ease of use was really good, but helped that i have used a grill before and i already understood how to use it. What it did do is my girlfriend had no problem using it either.

Cleaning it was okay. It just depends how you cook things.

I had to use someones truck but had no problem putting it on the truck with the help of one of my friends.

I enjoyed the design. Really wanted it in black but I could not find it. The design was simple which made it easier to use.

Has to be replaced already!

When we bought our Char Broil grill, we thought it would last a long time. We were wrong. After the first summer of use, we had to replace the burner mechanisms. We've had problems with it ever since! The burners don't always light with a full flame. It takes turning it off and then back on several times to get it to possibly light properly. Very frustrating when your trying to cook a meal for your family! My sister has the same grill and has the same problem.

The burners don't always light properly. It works fine if it we can get to light with a full flame.

Versatility
It's large and hard to move. Because it's wide, it's hard to find a place for it on our deck.

When it lights, it's not hard to use.

It's very hard to clean. The grates are heavy and you have to keep them seasoned regularly in order to keep them from rusting. Otherwise, the grates are very expensive to replace.

It's protected in the winter and covered all summer and it's rusting all over. It's very expensive to get replacement parts. Especially the cooking grates.were trying to get through so we can just get a new grill.

The back is too wide open. You have to purchase an expensive cover that goes down and around the entire grill top to bottom to protect it from rain getting inside.

Has to be replaced already!

from Novi, MI

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill with Outdoor Stove Sideburner 463420511:

Versatility

When it lights, it's not hard to use.

• Versatility:

Best grill on the market!

This is one of the best gas grills I have owned. Its easy to use, has a large grill surface area, and additional burner to use as a stove. With so much area and a shelf, its easy to use this as our only cooking surface and not have to turn on the oven or stove in the kitchen. According to my husband, he gives it a thumbs up, but only one, because his tongs are in his other hand.

The grill heats evenly along the burners and quickly. With four burners, its easy to regulate temperatures from one side of the grill to the other.

On a regular basis, this grill is very easy to use. My one complaint about the product was setting it up once we got it home. The propane tank wasn't as easy to install as our last grill and we ended up going through our first tank of propane very quickly. Once we got the hang of it, it was easy to change the tanks out.

Pretty standard grill design, includes rollers that make it easy to move in and out of the garage.

Best Grill I've had

This is a great grill that gets very hot!
I love having a hot grill to sear meat properly, and this is it. It has very even heat too.
I like how the grill grates don't allow food to fall through.
Because it is such a hot grill, I can cook on lower heat most of the time, saving propane.
I love how the thermometers are right at grate level so I know how hot it is right where the food is. It is important when grilling pizza to know how hot the grate is.
I would like a thermometer in the traditional cover position too, one of my only complaints.

Char-Broil 4 Burner Propane Grill with Outdoor Stove

We bought our char-broil 4 burner propane grill with outdoor stove about years ago. It is very easy to use. The knobs are easy to turn. There are four seperate knobs so you don't have to turn the whole grill on if only cooking a little food. Each knob heats a fourth of the grill. My favorite part of the grill is the outdoor stove on the side. You can put pots or pans on the stove part of the grill. So you don't have to go inside to use stove, if only need one burner, it's great. Each knob has settings that go from low to high and inbetween. Very easy to turn on. Open propane tank and one of the knobs has a starter button, set the knob there and hit the red button. Then the grill is lit. Very easy to clean. If you get food stuck on the racks, I turn the grill to low and brush it with a brush that has metal bristles. I personally find it easier to clean when grill is still hot than when it cools.

Affordable and consistant.

I have owned this grill for over 3 years and have been completely satisfied with it's performance. It was very easy to assemble and it's very easy to move around. I grill at least once a week and sometimes two. Never had any problems with it's mechanics. For the price you can't beat it!

Good grill.

We just bought this to replace our previous Char-Broil grill, which got rusted from being outside too long. So far everything has worked fine.

It cooks well, heats up quickly and is easy to clean up.

Versatility
We really only use it to grill chicken and burgers, but I am sure it would work well for other purposes.

The electric igniter makes it easy to start up.

It is hard to tell because we have only had it for a few months.

Char-Broil Grill

It is a nice grill overall, but it has its drawbacks. The covers for the transfer burner lines at the rear of the grill are flimsy and burn away too quickly creating a hot spot at the rear of the grill. So the front of the grill is too cold to cook anything. The porcelain grill tops are a pain to keep clean. That may not be all Char-Broil's fault because there are not a lot of porcelain grill cleaner products on the market that I could find. The side burner is a nice feature, but so far I have never found a use for it. So it goes unused. Perhaps one day I'll create a barbecue sauce that needs to stew while I'm cooking ribs. I have cooked salmon in a foil tray in a nice sauce and perhaps the side burner could've been used to warm that sauce. But if I'm just now thinking about it, the burner still goes unused. I really enjoy the four burners and the large cooking area, which is needed when my children and their families come over for a cook-out. The spark ignighter works well, but now it needs to be replaced and hopefully it will not be a major project.

Cook, clean, eat. Simple

Love this grill. Quick and easy to use. Clean up is a snap. Use it year round.

Cut it on, stabilize temp. Cook till your heart's content

Versatility
It cooks but also has a side burner that I keep sauce heated on. As meat cooks, I dip in sauce and actually put back on grill

If I can use it....well, just saying

I keep wire brush next to it. When I finish removing food, I simply run brush over it a time or two and it is clean.

We have had several of this brand and we use them to death

It is a pretty grill.

• Versatility:

best grill I have ever owned

Love cooking everything on this grill from Apple Dumplins to Pizza! Even temps, easy to clean and very durable!

has never failed me!

Versatility
can cook anything on it!

very easy to light and adjust to the right cooking temp!

Cleaning is easy! almost does a self cleaning!

very well built and withstands the weather !

simple design that makes placement and cooking very easy!

• Versatility:

Char-Broil grill with side burner

The Char-Broil grill with side burner makes it easy to grill the main part of our meal, while warming up the side dish. We use our grill at least twice a week during the spring and summer, and have even been known to grill in the coldest part of winter!

Easy to light and manage the temperature for different cuts of meat.

Versatility
Use for multiple cuts and variety of meats as well as pizza, vegetables and even desserts. There are many methods of cooking that can be used on this grill.

Cleaning is my least favorite part of grilling, and I do wish it was a bit easier to get to the grill plates.

We leave our grill outside all the time, and for the most part, have very little issue with rust or other aging. No worries about the grill being damaged by the elements in either the hottest part of summer, or coldest part of winter.

Easy to look at, and I don't feel I have to keep it covered, or out of sight. It sits on the back patio all the time