Other Grills:

Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill

Pros

Cons

Easy Assembly

This grill is super easy to assemble by following the step by step written and visual directions. Although it is better to have two people when you are putting it together as this makes it a bit easier. I love all the burners it has and convenient double racks on the inside. It is good for cooking meats on bottom rack and corn on the cob wrapped in aluminum foil on top rack at the same time. This makes for a great time saver, especially when your hungry! The side burner is great too! I usually use that burner for salt potatoes or something of that nature. Asparagus on this grill is amazing! Another great feature this grill has is the click button to start/ignite. This is much better and safer than lighter fluid and a match people. Since Ive purchased this grill, i have cooked on it almost every night during the summer months and I even go out once in a while during these winter months to cook a quick steak for the husband. It is just THAT good. I don't know if it has some sort of fuel saving feature so to speak, but I have not yet had to replace the propane tank even with ALL the cooking that I do on it. Overall its a great product at a very affordable price. My neighbors actually bought a grill the same day that we bought ours and I could tell that it was a much more expensive one than ours and let me tell you that they struggled and by they I mean the husband , wife and a friend...struggled just trying to put theirs together... for 3 days! Ours was done in less than a half hour. It also came with a heavy duty all season fitted cover which is awesome because before I knew it came with one we were looking at universal covers that were sold seperately and they were very pricy but looked chincy and cheap. I would most definitetly recommend this grill to anyone who is in the market for a gas grill...and even if your considering a charcoal grill I would recommend this one instead because of the ease of assemble and use and not to mention its safer than squirting lighter fluid on charcoal(not knowing how much is enough)and then waiting for them to get hot and turn to ash before you can start cooking your food. It is much easier to clean up as well. Trust me I know from experience because I had a charcoal grill before buying this one. If your reading this thinking that charcoal grills don't always require lighter or starter fluid, yes that is true. They do sell charcoal that does not require lighter fluid, you can just pile it up like a pyramid and light it with a long match or lighter. BUT, in my experiences with that type of charcoal, it does not last. If you don't use it all at once and it sits in the bag for a week or so it becomes less effective. So do yourself a favor and buy this grill and enjoy many many delicious meals for years to come. thanks for reading my review. I usually do not write product reviews but I felt that this grill was more than worthy of my time and babbling. I.m done now...haha!

Grill has excellent performance. The knobs easily control the flame which make for better cooking experience. Especially when cooking meats. On one side you can cook a rare or medium rare hamburg or steak and on the other side you can cook a well done at the same time.

Love the ignite button. Starts up every time the first time.

Its always good to have a grill utensil set for cooking and cleaning. If you use the scraper and or brush while its still warm all the "gunk" come off with ease..no elbow grease required.

Very durable. I have had mine for about 4 years now and have kept it outside covered up throughout all four seasons and its just as good as the day we bought it. Which says a lot because I live in Upstate NY!

I don't have to say too much on the design. You can see for your self just by looking at it what a great job they did with designing it.

Why I wouldnt purchase a Char Broil Grill again.

Would not give this grill a high rating due to the durability and for the cost is not a long term purchase.

Grill only performs for about 3 to 4...Read complete review

Grill only performs for about 3 to 4 months and the gas part fails. The grates begin rusting after about 6 months even with a grill cover. Not worth the money you pay for it.

Versatility
Grill is mobile and can easily be moved around and has a large cooking area.

Grill is easy to use until the gas part fails. Grates are not easy to clean and charcoal tray begins rusting immediately.. Have had to replace the cooking surface of the charcoal twice.

Outside of the grill is easy to clean. The grates are hard to clean and charcoal tray begins rusting immediately.

Grill does not last. Gas lines go out in 3 to 4 months. The charcoal tray begins rusting immediately and the charcoal grate rust out and needs replacing.

The Grill looks great but the performance is bad. Gas lines only last about 3 to 4 months. Usually end up making it a charcoal grill because of the faulty gas lines. Other than that the grill is designed neatly and stainless. Grill grates do not have enough fireproof enamel and begin to rust after 6 months. I even have a grill cover for it.

Perfect for families

from Sanford Nc

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Use
  • Even Heat
  • Great Design
  • Short Grill Time

Cons

• Not The Taste Of Charcoal

• Great Searing
  • Large Gatherings
  • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

We love this grill our food cooks fast so no waiting for charcoal to be ready also great for large or small gatherings

Char-broil 4burner propane grill

from Canton, OH

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

The Char-broil 4 burner grill has definitely lived up to our expectations. It has gotten a lot of use. We have had it for about five years and just recently a burner has stopped working. We normally only use two burners anyhow, so it stills gets a lot of use.

Works very well and has since we got it.

Versatility
Very good. Has worked great for a variety of grilling items.

Very easy to use. It was also very easy to set up and put together. I am not much of a griller, more my husbands thing, but I am comfortable using it as well.

For the most part, easy to clean. My husband kinda likes the grilled floor so ours doesn't get cleaned real good too often.

Has bee very durable. Has been known over in a storm and survived. Needed tightened up a bit, but I was surprised that was all.

Design has worked well for us. I personally would like a grill with some storage under it, like some models have, but for the price, this one has been great for us. Plenty big enough but not too big.

Reliable and sturdy

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

Husband received this from our children. We enjoy this grill so much that we use it year round. Different levels of the rack allow for keeping finished food warm while cooking remaining food. The side burner is great for keeping sauce and/or marinades warm for basting.

Can't Wait for Summer

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

I'm ready for the weather to warm up so I can start using my Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill again. I've had it for 2 years now and it's not showing any signs of aging. The stainless steel design makes it extremely durable. Though we try to keep it covered, it has sat out in the rain and sun a bit more than I'd like, but it still looks amazing and functions perfectly.
My favorite feature is the porcelain cast iron cooking grate, which makes cleaning a breeze! I hate scraping and scrubbing the grates after a good meal, so this grill gets an A+ for ease of cleaning.
We grill a wide variety of meats and veggies, but the flavors don't mix. I don't worry about my meat tasting like last weeks veggie kebab.
Steaks and burgers cook so evenly on this grill. It's perfect for families and people who like to host since it has 4 burners and can handle quite a bit of food.

Cooks evenly and thoroughly

Versatility
We use it for meat and veggies

Easy to use

The porcelain cast iron cooking grate makes cleaning a breeze

The stainless steel construction is fantastic

Love it

• Versatility:

This grill is the most convenient and easy to use to use!

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

The convenience of propane and the user friendly controls make for a hassle free BBQ experience. The burner design provides an excellent cooking surface for all experience levels to enjoy.

Consistent temperature and even cooking every time!

Versatility
From hot dogs to steak & even whole chickens, this grill can handle anything.

Easy controls and safe, hassle free ignition is perfect for all users.

Simple clean-up after a great meal!

Have had no issues thus far.

Looks good on the deck and functional

Grill cook unevenly.

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

We brought grill when we moved back to California from Texas. We liked it because it had a very large cooking surface but it cooked the food unevenly. We have owned other grills that cooked better and evenly. This grill did not meet out expectations. My wife complained that it took to long to cook the food. With this grill you have to move your food around a lot. I would recommend that if you are in the market for a budget grill, that you choose another one. This grill also did not take the weather very well because it rusted quickly. We brought a grill cover for this grill and it did not help. I feel that I will need a new grill because this one did not impress me as a customer. I guess you get what you pay for.

This grill cooked my food unevenly every time. Not impressed with the performance.

Versatility
I had to move my food around a lot on this grill's surface. Not very good versatility in my opinion.

It was easy to use, no matter want the age of the user.

It cleaned well without any special treatment.

This grill does not last long. It rusts out very quickly ,even with proper care.

Not made for the long haul of life.

Easy Assembly

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

Love the ignite button. Starts up every time the first time.

The Master Chef

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

The lid on This 4-burner grill is not that heavy and the way it is hinged makes it easy to open and it is well balanced. This gas grill has all the space and power to handle any outdoor cookout and we can do burgers, dogs, kabobs, veggies and more with no trouble. The Char-Broil 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner also features 2 wheels for easy movement and a stainless steel control panel.

The BTU output of this grill is good with the exception of the side burner. It features an electric motor with a simple on/off switch and fits most 3 and 4 burner gas grills. It heats quickly and evenly, with good controls on the burners.

Versatility
As it is a grill it has not much versatility but its good.

Assembly was quite easy and I thought the manual was very easy to read. The side burner provides you with a convenient way to cook your entire meal outside.

When comes to cleaning part it is very easy to do it up. Even we can clean it part-wise as it very easy to assemble.

Its durability is good and it can withstand in any climatic condition.

Considering with its reasonable low cost its designing is up-to the level.

• Versatility:

Why I wouldnt purchase a Char Broil Grill again.

Versatility
Grill is mobile and can easily be moved around and has a large cooking area.

• Versatility:

An easy to use mid-range grill

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill:

I bought my husband the Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Grill for his birthday. Secretly, it was a present for me too, as he actually offers to take care of grilling dinner some nights of the week. He loves that this grill is easy to use. While it took about two hours to set it up, the instructions were easy to follow.
One great feature of this grill is that it is easy to clean. The stainless exterior always looks clean. You can use a Lysol wipe to keep it shining and germ-free. There is a removable tray that catches grease drips and you can also put it into your dishwasher. This grill is also lightweight. We keep it on our deck and can push it around easily. The best part of this grill is that my husband can cook dinner for our family of five without heating up the kitchen. It's very roomy and cooks the food evenly with the four burners.

You simply turn on the gas, and can follow the directions listed on the grill door for step-by-step instructions.