4.8
Other Grills:
Char-Broil
Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill

Summary

Char-Broil Gas Grill: Perfect the Art of Grilling

Don the gloves, grab the tongs and get into the spirit of grilling. Char-Broil’s 4-Burner Infrared Grill will have you enjoying the season in quintessential summer style. Using science for your indulgence, Char-Broil unfolds the secret of moist seafood, perfect veggies and juicy steaks with its patented TRU Infrared™ technology that uses an exclusive stainless steel cooking system. Unlike traditional gas grills that heat the air and dry out the food, the infrared heat directly penetrates food, locking in their natural flavor and juices. Offering a wide range of temperatures from intense searing to low barbecuing, the TRU Infrared™ system results in less flare ups, 100% even heat, less fuel usage and faster cooking times.

A large cooking surface has you pleasing a crowd, while individual electronic ignition knobs let you control each burner individually. The Char-Broil Gas Grill stands out attractively on your deck or patio with its durable stainless steel construction that makes it easy to maintain outdoors. Cleaning is simple, just turn up the heat and get more of what you enjoy and none of what you don’t! For added versatility, convert it to natural gas with natural gas conversion kit 071-10477.

Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill

4.8

• For self/couple (3)

I would buy again

from Hahira ga

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Multi-Fuel enabled

• Great Searing
    • Indirect Cooking

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill:

It cooks thoroughly and keeps meat moist. You can add vegetables without the worry about them rolling off.

• I Am A:
    • Family Older Kids
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Well performing grill!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Cleanup
    • Easy To Use
    • Even Heat

• Large Gatherings
      • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill:

It cooks extremely fast. It adjust heat automatically, you do not have to worry about it and can focus on your cooking. The pricing of the grill is somewhat reasonable given the overall performance of the grill.
      It has never been an issue with this grill and cooks really fast without any problem.
      Versatility
      You can cook different items and it is extremely light weight. You can it easily from one place to another.
      The grill is very easy to use. It has no complicated settings and anyone can use it without much trouble.
      It has self-cleaning ability that can be used by anyone. That is why I am using this quite often nowadays.
      The grill looks quite strong and works efficiently. I have for few months now and works great without much trouble.

Light weight but extremely powerful!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Cleanup
      • Easy To Use
      • Even Heat
      • Great Design

• Large Gatherings
        • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill:

It cooks really fast and adjust the heat automatically virtually eliminating any chance of overcooking any food. The pricing of the grill is also reasonable with respect to its overall performance.
        It is one of the fastest processors I have ever had and cooks food in no time.
        Versatility
        It can cook almost any food and also extremely light weight. This means you can move it anywhere you want without any problems.
        It comes with self-cleaning capabilities, almost unheard of in other grills. You do not have to worry about cleaning it when you are done with cooking.
        I bought this grill few months ago and works like a charm till now.
        It has classy yet modern design. An unique combination. It can easily suit any type of kitchen.

my char-broil gas grill

from Blairsville, GA

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill:

Cooks quick. You don't have to worry about adjusting the heat, therefore it's hard to overcook or burn your food. The best thing is that its a jewel to clean. The cost of the grill is reasonable given the overall performance and quality.

It has out performed any other grill that I have ever had. I would recommend this grill to all my family and friends, or anyone who wants to purchase a top performing grill

Versatility
        It is light weight and easy to move

The grill cooks quickly and evenly The meat that we cooked was all cooked just right-crispy on outside and juicy on inside

Its' self cleaning capability is easy to use by anyone, therefore we were iclined to use it more often.

I purchased my grill early last May, used it very often all summer and fall without any problems. I am sure it will serve us for years to come. The material and construction of the grill is excellent quality.

It has modern, very clean lines. I am proud to have this grill on my deck

• Versatility:

I love my Char-Broil Infrared Grill!

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill:

My favorite thing about my grill is the Infrared heat. My food grills very evenly and I can control the temperature I need so it's cooked the way I want it done. Chicken, fish, beef, pork and even the veggies cook to perfection. This grilling method preserves the juices and flavors well. It saves me money too because it uses less fuel. It is so easy to clean too! I highly recommend this grill.

Versatility
        I love the wide range of temperature control.

Char-Broil 4-Burner Infared Gas Grill

from Booneville, AR

Comments about Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill:

I bought this grill for my husband for father's day. It's been a really good grill. Easy to use, cooks well, even cooking and food turns out great. Only problem we had was the ignitior switch went out not very long after we bought it. Luckly my husbands pretty good about fixing things we ordered a new one and he changed it out and it's running like new again. I don't know if this is a fluke thing or what. But other than that its been a pretty good grill for what i paid for it.

Does exactly what we need it to do works well cooks food evenly. Food always turns out great.

Versatility
        You can cook just about anything on it and it does a really good job of cooking it evenly and thoroughly.

Simple you turn it on let it heat up and throw your stuff on really simple.

Pretty easy to clean but grills are grills. My hubby and i take it completely apart and give it a good clean every other month or so as we use our grill year around. And of course we scrub it good after each use so it doesn't get filthy.

Really pretty good grill been pretty durable except the ignitior thing. Other than pretty good grill.

Good set up makes it easy to put things that don't need direct heat on a different rack and big cooking area for the direct heat area.