Other Lip Cares:
ChapStick
ChapStick Classic - Strawberry

ChapStick Classic - Strawberry

Classic Favorite

**Chap Stick **classic is still one of my favorite things to use.  I have them in my purse, on my night stand and even the table next to my chair in the den.  My favorite is actually *cherry*, but I am open to try new scents.

I try other lip products but I always find myself returning to the *"old faithful"* **Chap Stick**.  Some of the other products I have tried have made my lips even more dry than they already are, but this little stick really works well for me.  I have faithfully put it on every night before bed for the past year and every morning I wake up with soft lips that are not dry or flaky.

When your lips feel the burn of the cold dry air and they really hurt, pick up a tube of **Chap Stick** and give it  a try for soothing and healing your lips.  I don't think you will be disappointed!

Does its job, but could be better.

I am one of those people that use chapstick year round, I usually go through a tube every other week. I picked up this flavor of Chapstick brand for the first time a few weeks back. I usually don't use flavored chapsticks, but I was in a pinch and it was either this or some medicated version - so I chose the lesser of two evils.

Well, it did the trick, but turned my lips 2 shades darker of a red. The flavor wasn't too overpowering, but I could still smell it 20 minutes after applying it.

Would I buy it again? Probably, if the choices were between it and the medicated type.

THE GOOD OLD ORIGINAL

from Minneapolis, MN

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Even Application
  • Moisturizing

• Anytime
    • Everyday Use

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

This is the good old original; great product!

• Skin Tone:
    • Fair

LOVE IT

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
    • Glossy Finish
    • Great Color Selection
    • Long Lasting

• Anytime
      • Daytime
      • Dry Lips
      • Everyday Use

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

This is literally the best chap stick I have ever used. I have tried many drugstore brands and this is the best one and I love how it is super cheap which makes it even more amazing. It goes on my lips easily and I use it during the day and night. This comes in handy during winter time when my lips are the driest. It heals my extreme dry lips in just one application. It takes any burning sensation away on your lips and irritation from dryness. I absolutely love this chap stick and I will even recommend it to men. I have been using this chap stick for years now and still have not found a disadvantage for it. I love how the flavors taste and smell on my lips. You can not go wrong with any thing strawberry flavored.

• Skin Tone:
      • Fair

I absolutely love it!

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

You can not believe how much I love chapstick. I literally use it all the time. I use it when I wake up in the morning, after my shower, at school, after I eat, and so forth. My lips tend to chap really easily and so I need something that's small and readily available. Once you buy a chapstick, it never runs out. I have only had one chapstick in my entire life run out on me. Even then I was super surprised. I had no idea what to do it was so shocking. I really recommend this product. It is like vasaline, but even more lasting. The chapstick can keep my lips hydrated for at least an hour. I typically have a problem with vasaline because it somehow gets in my mouth from my saliva, i guess, and then goes down my throat and makes me feel uncomfortable. Thankfully, chapstick does not do this. I have never actually had a problem with feeling like I was accidentally licking the chapstick off either.

my favorite since the first time

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

I have only positive things to say about this product. First the smell is the best . It smells like smackers but for adults. The medication does not burn when you have cracked lips . It is soothing and works fast to help your lips. The rest of the flavors are good too but for girls I suggest this one.

Second-best Chapstick for me, strawberry!

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

Cherry Chapstick is my all-time favorite lip balm, but Strawberry Chapstick is a very close second. Every bit as good at protecting your lips and medicating them if they're dry or cracked or you're going to be out in the cold or wind, and strawberry smells and tastes just as good as cherry. You can rely on strawberry Chapstick just as much as cherry.

Makes your lips feel hydrated

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

I don't know about most people but I tend to get dry lips all the time especially in the winter time. I am constantly biting at my lips and believe me they get so sore that makes it almost impossible to talk without feeling like they are busted open. I finally got myself into the habit of using chap stick and it works wonders. It gives an almost immediate feeling of relief to your lips and on top of that it has a great light smell! Very cheap but worth the time to walk into the store to get a stick.

nice and moisturizing lip stick

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

When it is very cold outside I always depend on this source to fulfill my needs of having dry lips. I love the way it makes my lips feels and taste, I highly recommend and is very cheap. No one can ever deny this lip bomb. I've been using this almost my whole life. I love it
      ! And if your reading this you should try this product too(:

ChapStick Classic is just your basic lip balm for chapped lips

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

Chapstick Classic Strawberry is a good product. It does its job, keeping chapped lips moist and preventing chapped lips if you remember to apply it first; however there is nothing very special about it. The flavor is just average. It isn't too greasy or waxy, but again the feeling on your lips is just average.

i used to use this until i found something better

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

chapstick was my go-to lip moisturizer for many years, i would say a good 10-12 years. i love the strawberry flavor and the fact that my lips can stay moisturized all day with this. i would put it on morning and night. and it smells good!

however, i have found that straight-up vaseline works even more effectively than this. so i have now switched over to vaseline. there's nothing wrong with chapstick at all, it's just that i have extra-sensitive skin so i'd rather go with the more protective vaseline. if i had normal skin, i would probably still be using regular chapstick. my skin has just become more sensitive over the years for some reason.

so i'd recommend this for people with normal skin who need to maintain their moisture level in their lips.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Ambler, PA

Comments about ChapStick Classic - Strawberry:

I love that you can wear this and it is a lot lighter than lipstick, yet it has a little shimmer to it so it feels like you are wearing a little more than average chapstick. It feels smooth, but not to the point of being waxy. I love the texture and the smell is great. It is not too overpowering, yet you can tell that it has a pleasant smell to it.