Other Facial Masks:
Chanel

Gets rid of oil, controls breakouts

from La Jolla, CA

Comments about Chanel / Precision Masque Destressant Purete Purifying Cream Mask 75ml/2.5oz For Women:

The Chanel Precision Purifiying Mask is a great product for reducing oil and controlling breakouts.  My skin is very oily and breaks out occasionally, so I use this mask to solve both problems!  I use it both as a mask or a spot treatment, and it helps dry out my pimples very effectively.  My skin will still get oily later, but it works at controlling oil for a few hours afterwards.

It's a white cream and is quite thick, and it does not smell very pleasant, so it isn't very fun to use - that's the only reason why I docked a point!  Usually Chanel skincare products smell very nice, but this an exception.  I suppose that masks like this are all very thick.  As a mask, I just smear it on, leave it for ten minutes until it gets dry and a little crackly, and then rinse it off with warm water.  As a spot treatment, I leave it on a pimple overnight and wash it off in the morning.  I prefer it as a mask, since the Mario Badescu drying cream works more effectively as an overnight treatment.

Still, I would recommend this as a great mask!