4.8

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades

4.8

Love, love, love

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I have tried almost every brand you can think of for eye shadow, and none of them have felt quite right, except for this one. It is amazing. I love the colors I have (it is a brown shade quad), and it works well with my skin, lasts all day, and really makes my eyes pop. The four colors work very well together. Some of the cheaper brands I have had to apply multiple times to get the amount of color that I want. The pigments just don't cut it. On this quad, I barely have to put any on the brush and it is the perfect amount. I usually pair it with an eye primer and you get an even smoother look that doesn't fade at all. The only other brand of makeup that has come close to this product is Jane, but it is hard to find that brand in stores these days. I've tried Mac (too expensive to look like a hooker), Revlon, Rimmel, Maybelline, Elf (which isn't half bad actually if you can find it in stock somewhere...and they don't have it where I'm currently living), and so many more, but I keep going back to this one and love it

Fabulous

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

This review is for Chanel eyeshadow.  I, myself,  have never been one to buy expensive eyeshadow like Chanel.  I have always used generic, drugstore brands  like Cover Girl, Maybelline, NYC, Rimmel, ELF, and Wet and Wild; but, the drugstore brands would just not stay on for the entire, eight hour, work day, so I had to look to more expensive eyeshadows.   And let me tell you, I have never had eyeshadow stay the entire day.  It even stayed on through my lunch time work out!  Chanel eyeshadows are amazing.  They don’t crease when put on over a primer.  They also blend extremely well to create a beautiful, sultry, smokey eye look.  They come in a wide variety of colors, like the ones in this pallete, that complement my brown eyes.  Although pricey, I would definitely recommend these awesome eyeshadows to everyone I know.  If you are looking for a deal, you could always wait for a special promotion or free gift to buy.  I promise,  you will not be disappointed!!

Chanel is the best

from Encinitas, CA

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Once again Chanel has made a beauty product that has become a fixture in my beauty bag, a staple really that I cannot live without. As always, it is an incredibly high quality product that is worth the expensive price tag. You really pay for what you get when it comes to beauty, so it's best not to skimp on things...especially face products. This stays on all day long. As someone who is always on the go, and an athlete at that, it takes a lot for my make up products to last throughout the day and this definitely accomplishes that. I have nothing but kind words to say about this product and would definitely recommend to a friend and will purchase again for myself. It's a great base eyeshadow and does a wonderful job, I am constantly receiving compliments on my eye make up and always let them know it's not me but Chanel that deserves the credit for making such wonderful and high quality products!

Don't Get Scared By The Blue Eyeshadow!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

No I'm not a drag queen. I work in a very conservative environment during the day - so you can imagine my terror at the Neiman's counter when this blue/pink/gold disaster was opened up! But, I was dead wrong!

I have green eyes, so using pink as a base on the lid is something I've been doing for years. The pink in this quad set is the most beautiful rich pink shadow you'll find. It's bold while at the same time being subdued; an elegant wash of color over your lid. The gold makes a beautiful highlighter on the brow bone that doesn't make you look like a stripper. I'm also very fair skinned, and the gold is sheer enough to not compete with my skin tone.

I like to pair this combo with a light brown for the crease during the day (Lancome Lezzard is excellent), but it's fun to glam up this look with the navy blue as a liner and smoky accent. The light blue can be fun to put right at your tear duct to brighten up your eyes if you're out for a late night.

I always use all of the pink shadow, most of the gold and just a smidge of the blues. I wish I could buy these colors independently, but they all mix beautifully.

Someone with blue eyes might exchange out the light blue with the pink for the all over lid.

Dark black mascara, a pinch of color on the cheeks and a glossy pink tinted lip makes for a put together, fresh look. It's not the drag queen disaster I originally envisioned sitting in the chair at the cosmetics counter.

Chanel is expensive and worth every penny.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Chanel is expensive.  There is no doubt about it.  More and more, though, I find myself buying make-up for their line because the quality is so good.  The colors are more vibrant, glide on better, and last longer.  I love the colors so much that I end up using them...until they are all gone.  That is unusual for me as I usually wear something for one season and then get tired of it and buy something new.  I have yet to do so since buying Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in the Spices color.  I love the colors in the palette and find I am able to find one or a combination of colors to match any event.  Plus, it lasts long.  I have been using the same particular compact for a year.  The colors are neutral, but they are so pretty I would highly recommend it to any woman, especially one that can afford to pay a little more for a high quality brand, like Chanel.

Pros:  pretty colors, high quality, long lasting

Cons:  price

I love the makeup

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I love this makeup and I would bet it would look good on the face. There's many people that would try on the makeup and they would love to use it everyday. They go to work and they use it around people and then they take it off at night as needed. It would last a long time really much.

All-in-One product

from Westminster, CA

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I have combination skin and used to be a Shisedo skin care user for years, but i still have break-out often.  Recently i switch to Chanel skin care line and it totally works for my skin.  Then i started to use its make-up line and this Chanel Eye shadow Pallette is my favorite.  It has the variety of 4 colors to go with any color of the outfit you're wearing.  The color stay really long on your eyes.  It is shimmery, matte colors which give an attractive look to your eyes.   You can just using a brush or Q-tips and blend the colors together to give a unique look.  It is really easy to use.  The only Cons is it is quite pricey.  Well all Chanel products are anyway but then again, you don't have to buy many single eye shadows.  This is an All-in-One produc, a beautiful complete colors collection.  Easy to carry when travel too since it has a little mirror really convinience.  After all, i love this product.

Chanel Eye Shadow palette works great

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I will start by saying that this product has a great shine and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It lasts for quite a while , or should i say many hours .I have been buying it for years now .Chanel is one of my favourite make up brands. It tried all different colors in the palette selection and they all fit my eye color .I would highly recommend it . The price can be pretty high but you get a good quality product that will last up to two years so instead of buying many different eye shadow palettes with a low price tag that i would probably not use after a few weeks and that would irritate my eyes , i 'd rather have something a little more expensive that will last much longer. The box is also very stylish, it looks high end and it has that nice dark color . It 's also very practical if you want to use it quickly during the day when you are buzy working .So therefore i would highly recommend this to all the people that are wondering abou tit .

Expensive but worth it

from Stuart, FL

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Chanel is just a class act no matter what products you use.  Everything works, and you look just beautiful at the end of the day. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for and this make up is worth every penny.  The eyeshadows last a very long time and can be used by every type of woman (moms, working women, even au naturales).

Chanel's Les 4 Ombres Palette is an item worth splurging on.

from Colton, CA

Comments about Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I recently was given 3 of these palettes: Demure, Stage Lights, and Bleu Celestes. Even without an eye shadow base, they show up exquisitely. My skin, which is oily by nature, typically creases many eyeshadows, but throughout the day I would check on it, and it didn't crase at all. I was rather impressed and if you don't mind shelling out the cash for one of these palettes, I would highly reccomend them.