Other Mascaras:
Chanel

from Storm Lake, IA

Comments about Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara:

After having a cosmetic make over for fun at a Chanel counter I finally found the best mascara. This waterproof mascara along with the base you apply first has finally given me the eye look I have been after for years. The mascara easily is removed with eye make up remover. It is truly waterproof and doesn't rub off either. Wonderful product!

• Ease of Application:

Fantastic volumizing, non-flaking mascara

from La Jolla, CA

Comments about Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara:

I received a sample of Chanel Inimitable Multi Dimensional mascara several months ago, and I have been devoted to this mascara ever since.  My lashes look pitiful without mascara - sad, thin, and rather short - but they become luscious and noticeable with this mascara (and a good eyelash curler...Shu Uemura!).  I switch between Diorshow and Chanel Inimitable to make my lashes look lush and long!  They both work equally well.

During my quest to find my favorite mascara, I looked for products that lengthen and volumize my lashes, as well as mascaras that don't end up in flakes all over my face at the end of the day.  Chanel Inimitable passed the test without question!  It stays on the whole day, even when I work out and sweat.  The only time it becomes flaky is when the mascara gets old, and the tube starts running out - that's when you need to get a new tube - but that's with any mascara.

the best mascara I've ever used!

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara:

Chanel Inimitable mascara is the most effective mascara I've ever used. The volume and length is unmatched in anything else I've ever tried. This product will give dramatic length without leaving you clumpy. I would (and have) recommend this product to anyone! A little pricey at 27.50, but worth every penny. One warning...you will be hooked!!!

Yes, yes, yes

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara:

I totally agree with Enigmavars, this mascara is fantastic. I've said before that Chanel gives Lancome a run for my money and this mascara is why it does. Inimitible is the best layering mascara I've ever used. By itself, the mascara defines, lengthens and gives a little volume. Add another coat and WOW! It stays put but at the same time the mascara is easy to wash off. I honestly don't think Chanel mascaras receive the praise they deserve and are a bit of a dark horse in the mascara realm. The price is probably a bit up there for most women, but I don't care. I've never had the occasion to feel cheated for paying more than a drugstore price for mascara. I've never been disappointed.

Best. Mascara. Ever.

from Grayslake, IL

Comments about Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara:

This has quickly become the ONLY mascara I will ever use. It is lengthening and thickening...without being overly dramatic. Use it on nicely curled lashes and it looks amazing. Never clumps. And...the BEST part....it does not budge!! Not one bit. I once wore this while travelling to Jakarta, which involved 3 planes and 24 hours...and once I arrived I stopped in the airport bathroom and it hadn't moved! It was still there on my lashes, not flaked all around my eyes like other mascaras would be. It is SO waterproof that you can literally wear it in the pool! And then, somehow it comes off with just regular face wash and water...no heavy-duty oil-based remover needed! I used to be a Lancome-only girl when it comes to mascara, but I'm telling you..this is even better for long wear. No, it's not the most dramatic mascara around, but if you need a "better than natural" look that won't budge for hours, this mascara is worth every penny (even as pricey as it is).