Other Eyeliners:
Chanel
Chanel Ecriture De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner 10 Noir

Chanel Ecriture De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner 10 Noir

Easy to apply liquid liner that can withstand any crazy night!

from Dobbs Ferry, NY

Comments about Chanel Ecriture De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner 10 Noir:

This liquid liner is extremely long lasting. It goes on easily with a brush tip in which the liquid liner seeps through slowly at the users control. The brush is the perfect size for the subtle to the dramatic. And can I emphasize enough! this liquid liner will last hours and hours without touchups. I've gone to crazy concerts and nights out where the pictures at the end of the night still looked incredible! This eyeliner is wonderful.The only drawback is that the brush tip, while easy to use and control the amount of liquid applied, is that after the first few uses, it tends to dry up and clump with the liquid eyeliner. After a few months, it doesnt hinder the overall use and effect of the makeup, but the liquid won't apply as smoothly as it initially did. I've dabbed the tip on a moist napkin to relieve this a bit, and it helps a little.Overall, I liked this liquid eyeliner because it is very easy to apply. And sometimes it seems with liquid liners, you need to be a professional makeup artist to apply it evenly! It wears wonderfully, and it's the only liquid liner I use.

Liquid eyeliner that can be used day &night without any problems

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Chanel Ecriture De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner 10 Noir:

I was very skeptical about trying out this eyeliner because I have tried similar ones in the past and it did not work out well. Apparently, I was wrong about judging this product. It was so easy to line my upper lash lines and wing the liner too! The eyeliner glided on without any pressure or force just gentle manuevering of where it should be applied. The brush tip seeped out liquid eyeliner that was not too much or too little, it was perfect! After applying it to my upper lash line it dried up very quickly but it did not fade into a greyish black like other products, it was a true dark black. The brush tip has not dried up on me like some of the reviwers, im not sure why. Its been months and it still the same as when I first bought it. Chanel Ecriture De Chanel Lquid Eyeliner 10 Noir has a long-lasting formula. I would have to say its the best because it does not smudge when I am out with the girls all night long, unexpected rainstrom, or hot sunny days.

Expensive but good

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Chanel Ecriture De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner 10 Noir:

So I reviewed this product on my blog kawaiicrush.blogspot.com I was impressed with the applicator because it was easy to use. I really liked the formula but I wished the black was more intense. I think it is overpriced though. You can find great eyeliners or even better ones for a lot less.

Overall if the price isn't an issue then I would like this product a lot.

The best eyeliner EVER.

from Arvada, CO

Comments about Chanel Ecriture De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner 10 Noir:

i have always been into makeup, best lately i have REALLY been into it. And i have found that the best makeup on the planet is CHANEL. It looks beautiful and stays on all day. I have extremely dry skin ( I have Psoriasis) and most makeup makes my skin so dry that it looks flakey. I used to wear regular black CHANEL liner, but after trying the liquid - i will never go back. It goes on easy and smooth and looks amazing!!!s