Other Body Lotions:
Chanel
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Lotion

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Lotion

Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Lotion is as good as perfume.

from Layton, UT

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Lotion:

I only use this body lotion when I want to feel luxurious, since it is so expensive.  The bottle, and the lotion itself are cream-colored.  The lotion is more runny than creamy in texture.  It does a fine job when it comes to moisturizing, but I wouldn't recommend it for extremely dry skin.  It's so perfumed that I can imagine it would burn and sting.  I definitely use as a perfume.  (Am I the only one that uses lotion as perfume?)  I can't do it with most lotions, but definitely can with this one and it's cheaper than the perfume, so hey!  It has a nice fresh, musky scent.  It doesn't smell light and girly but it is very feminine and...*womanly* you could say.  I get compliments on how I smell when I wear it.  It's the only Chanel item I've ever owned, but I like having it.  So ultimately, I wouldn't use this for dry skin unless I didn't have another option.  It will moisturize and isn't like other perfumey lotions that have no substance as a moisturizer.  But I prefer to use it for its scent.