Other Women's Perfumes:
Chanel
Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 3.4oz

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 3.4oz

Chanel Chance Eau Fraich smells so good!

from Cleburne, TX

Comments about Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 3.4oz:

I recieved this as a gift and it has been one of the best gifts, largely to sentimental reasons but this smells so good. It is a little harder to find than the regular Chance but it is worth the hunt to get it.  It has lighter citrusey fragrance that I love.  I had my husband smell the magazine sample and he loved it as much as I did then decided to buy it for me as a gift.  So men love it also!  It is a great day time fragrance, and also could work as a nightime fragrance in the spring or summer.  I love the bottle also, I display all my perfumes so as silly as it sounds looks matter also.  My only complaint is that there are no lotions or body washes in this collection. Also, I wish wish wish they would be it in a parfume rather than just the toilette.  Parfumes are more concentrated and last longer.  Even if it was more expensive I would gladly pay for it.  This was one of the best gifts and I think it is a fragrance that a lot of women would love so it would be an easy go to perfum gift.

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche - fresh and citrusy!

from La Jolla, CA

Comments about Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 3.4oz:

Chance eau Fraiche by Chanel is one of my favorite perfumes for every day wear.  This perfume is fresh, light, and clean-smelling - the scent is a bit flowery, but more fresh and citrus-y than flowery.  It is very easy to wear and not at all overpowering.  It blends very nicely with my skin.  I wear Chance eau Fraiche whenever I would like to smell pleasant, but wouldn't want to offend anyone with a strong perfume - like an interview or a work meeting.  It is also perfect for casual wear. Unfortunately the scent is not very long-lasting, and the perfume does need to be reapplied after about half of a work day.  I do not notice it on my skin after maybe four or five hours, and for its price I would expect it to last a little longer.  However, since it's so light and fresh, it's understandable that it doesn't last long, and I forgive its fleetingness because I like the scent so much.

Chanel Chance is a great fragrance. I just love it.

from Wentzville, MO

Comments about Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche 3.4oz:

I must say I love this fragrance so very much.I was at the store and walked past the Chanel fragrance stand. Chanel Chance looked so good so I had to try a sample and fell in love with it. It is a great fragrance. Chanel Chance is fresh and clean but flowery at the same time.Chance is also not too strong or overpowering and a little goes a long way.The bottle is pretty too. Plus it is not to expensive. I have of course purchased this fragrance and I wear it about everyday. The first day I wore this I got so many compliments. Everyone just loved it and asked what i was wearing. It made me fell really good that people really liked it. I collect many fragrances but this is definitely my favorite. There are two Chanel Chance fragrances I prefer the newer one called Eau Tendre but the original one is also great too. Please get this fragrance. You will not regret it. It is so worth the price.

i