Other Women's Deodorants:
Certain Dri Roll On Antiperspirant 1.2 oz

Certain Dri Roll On Antiperspirant 1.2 oz

Certain Dri really helped with my Hyperhidrosis.

from Pulaski, TN

Comments about Certain Dri Roll On Antiperspirant 1.2 oz:

Okay, So I bought this item, Thinking it wouldn't work. Well guess what?, It did. I've been a user of this product for nearly 4 years. I didn't like the fact that you have to sleep a solid 8 hours for it to be affective. However, The end results when I actually got sleep, Were amazing!! For at least 3 days of relief . No sweat. :) I couldnt be happier, I just recently bought the solid version. I can't wait to try it out and give a review.

Very good deodorant

from Adelanto, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Certain Dri Roll On Antiperspirant 1.2 oz:

This is the wholely grail for people like me that sweats alot and have tried everything and nothing keeps you dry because this stuff works amazing. I sweat alot and it gets really wet and I am so tired of ruining all of my clothes and I seriously have tried everything! Even the clinical things dont work for me untill my mom told me about this product and since it's been around for a long time and looking at the package which looks like it old I didn't think it was going to work but after trying it I loved it and was so surprised! They truly dont make things the way they used to. The price was so great for this first of all and second it worked the next day I used it I noticed a difference. I wasn't sweat but I wasn't wet like at all, it was great and I couldn't believe it. you have to use it at night and it does burn a bit after wearing it but eventually you get used to it and it burns less and believe me it is worth it if you have the problem like me.

Be careful when using Certain Dri deodorants.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Certain Dri Roll On Antiperspirant 1.2 oz:

This is a review for Certain Dri Clinical Strength Roll on Anti-perspirant. Certain Dri is a very effective deodorant at controlling wetness and odor. It is really unsurpassed. It is unscented. This deodorant is NOT suitable for men and women with sensitive skin. It can very easily cause burns in your underarms if not careful. You have to be careful not to use too much. You have to be careful not to use Cerain Dri right out of the shower. You have to wait until your sweat pores close some. When you are all dried off out of the shower. The instructions say only to used Certain Dri before you go to bed. Not to apply it in the morning. This is hard to do. I am used to applying deodorant in the morning. This deodorant makes your armpits feel really dry, it is a roll on liquid. It also takes awhile to dry completely, and I felt like I had to keep my arms in the air to dry my underarms. It works for people with very bad underarm issues.