Other Facial Moisturizers:

CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion

Pros

Cons

Really Nice Nighttime (and Daytime) Face Moisturizer

Well, I suppose I'm a CeraVe addict, because every time they come out with a new product, I buy it and love it!  This facial moisturizer is advertised for nighttime use, and has "ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid," and "helps repair, restore, and maintain protective skin barrier," and is of course a noncomedogenic, controlled release product.  It's the middle of August and I live in Georgia, so it's really, really hot here.  I can put on this moisturizer in the daytime and feel no ill effects from it -- it isn't greasy and my skin doesn't feel like it's being suffocated.  On the contrary, the lotion makes my skin feel just.... moist, which I suppose is the whole idea, but which so many facial moisturizers don't do for me, instead they make my face feel greasy and suffocated.  This is great for under my eyes too -- I put it on a couple of minutes before I use concealer, and the concealer stays put better, and I don't get those lines of concealer pooling in the undereye wrinkles.  Plus, I have sensitive eyes, and so many products make my eyes water, but not this stuff.  It's great!!  I'm such a happy CeraVe camper :o)

Light lotion that locks in moisture

This was the lotion (along with the entire brand - facial wash, body lotion, AM lotion) was recommended by my mom's dermatologist. Now my sisters and I use it too. She's in her 50's and doesn't use lots of anti-aging products, but loves this. I like using it as a night-time lotion. It's important to re-moisturize your face after washing it, otherwise your face will over produce oil in attempt to rehydrate it. Since I'm young, I haven't noticed a difference in restoring damaged skin, but it is good for keeping my face soft and moisturized. I like using it opposed to generic body lotion, because I know it's specifically designed for my face.

It's good for locking in moisture and working overnight to repair your skin.

Ease of Application
The bottle is nice with the little squeeze pump. It squirts out just a small portion of lotion, the perfect amount for your neck and face.

This lotion is designed for night time, so I guess scent isn't important. It does smell funny though. It reminds me a little of glue, but the ingredients are designed for function, not smell.

good all around moisturizer

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

I really like this lotion. It goes on well, sinks right in, and provides a nice moisture to my skin. This is a great choice if you have no other skin issues to treat - wrinkles, age spots, firming, etc. I suppose you could layer it with other products, but I have not done this. Overall i really recommend this as a night time moisturizer.

Works well for moisturizing.

Ease of Application
Spreads well, sinks right in.

Not much of a scent. Don't expect to be wowed.

Having Dry Skin Problem Use CeraVE!!!!!!!!!!!1

from Lagrange, GA

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

I was having very dry skin problem with a little Eczema, I couldn't get too much sun and my face could not stand too much wind, But I went to the Dermatologist, to ask her what I could get from off the shelf too help with the problem for I had tried everything else and sh recommend CeraVE so I started with the PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion After I started using CeraVE PM Facial, I also saw that they had an CeraV AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion I bought the both of them and they really helps to lift your skin you kills the dull ashey dry look it moisturizies with doesnt make your face oil I have been using this for about 6 months now and I have not had too go back and see my Derm in six months no breakout or anything I think the CeraVE products is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These product The CeraVE group is good, and it did not take long for it too work , I started seeing results within 7 days of using the CeraVE moisturizies, Iuse them as direction, Until they make a product better than CeraVe Facial moisturizies, I will continue to use it try it for yourself, you can't get a better product than this other says they have products that work but none better than CeraVE, Dont just take my word for it. Try it yourself you will love it within minutes, the smooth softness that you will feel on your skin.

Ease of Application
Vaery eas too use I do 3 squirts each day and Night and watch the glow that becomes on your face, You can see the results

There is very little scent cause it especially good on Sensitive skin CeraVE Facial Moisturizies is RIGHT!!!!!!

• Ease of Application:

I switched to this for nightime moisturizing a few years back.

from West Bloomfield, MI

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

I used to use Eucerin twice a day but I asked my dermatologist for a non sunscreen option for nightime as I don't need the extra chemicals for sunscreen at night. I have been using it for a few years and like it very much for my dry,sensitive, allergic skin. My doctor provided me with a sample to try it first for which I was grateful as I react to many products.

My skin feels great with this. I think it is very important to moisturise within by drinking recommended amounts of water too. This product along with moisturising twice a day and drinking water keeps my skin young ,I feel.

Ease of Application
It goes on smooth. It feels nice. I like a pump application. I am frugal and cut open the bottle on the bottom to get all the product out after the pump stops working. the pump is effective though. there was not much left in it after it stopped pumping.

None that bothers me and I am very sensitive to scents.

• Ease of Application:

Lightweight, effective and great for sensitive skin!

from Brookings, SD

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

CeraVe PM lotion is amazing! I have very dry skin in the fall and winter months (like a lot of people!!). My doctor recommended using this brand, so I bought the PM lotion. I have liked it from day 1. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and happy. It is lightweight, doesn't feel oily and does wonderfully for my acne prone adult skin. My daughter (12) also gets dry skin and she's been using it most nights as well. She likes the soft face that she has after only using it for 2 weeks. We really enjoy the softness and clean face feeling we get from using Cerave PM facial moisturizing lotion. I also put it on my neck and it feels wonderful and refreshing. It's the perfect feeling to go to bed with a clean face that isn't weighed down with some sticky, heavy night cream.

After only 1-2 weeks, my skin felt so great! This lotion works better than I had expected.

Ease of Application
It is easy to apply on my face and neck and even feels great on my hands.

It is fresh and calming!

Good overnight moisturizer

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

This lotion works really well with my skin. I have combination to oily skin, and I find that this product doesn't make my skin any oilier or greasier. Even this this is a moisturizer made for the nighttime, I find that it sinks into my skin very quickly.

With other nighttime moisturizers, I often find them to be extremely greasy… sometimes the products even wipes off onto my pillows. However, this was not the case with this moisturizer. It didn't transfer off my skin at all as I was sleeping.

This moisturizer worked well with my skin whenever I had any dry patches from blemishes. It helped greatly reduce the flakiness so that I could wear makeup on my skin.

There is no scent to this product, which I really liked. It didn't irritate my skin whatsoever. I found that this product actually made my skin more clam whenever it was freaking out.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product to people with any skin type.

• Ease of Application:

One of my new favorites.

from Kansas

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

I have very dry sensitive skin with Rosacea. When I find a moisturizing lotion that works with my skin, I tend to stick with it for a long period of time. Recently I ventured out and decided I would give a new one a try. I am so glad I decided to try CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion because it is an excellent product.

This lotion does not have much of a scent. It goes on without feeling greasy and quickly absorbs into your skin. Honestly, I didn't have high expectations for this lotion. I just assumed it would be like all the other ones and not keep my extremely dry skin moisturized for long. I was wrong about my assumption. This lotion kept my face moisturized all day and after using it for about a week my skin became very soft. I have never had such a drastic change in my skin from a lotion! Oh, and I use it day and night, not just at night.

I highly recommend this lotion! It has made a huge difference in my dry, sensitive skin. I have noticed my Rosacea looks a little better as well. CeraVe has a new dedicated customer.

• Ease of Application:

Best moisturizer on the market

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

I have struggled to find a moisturizer that feels light and clean without feeling greasy. This is it. I have both rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis which is a double whamy when it comes to skin care needs. The seborrheic dermatitis caused greasy scales around my nasal folds.

This moisturizer is the only product I have found that makes them go away and keeps my skin healthy looking and feeling.

Ease of Application
Two pumps is all that is needed to cover my entire face.

Unscented, perfect.

Great Moisturizer, Reasonable Price

from Tampa, FL

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

Great Moisturizer at a reasonable price.

Very effective, works just as well if not better than the expensive department stores creams and moisturizers. My mother's dermatologist recommends this product and says it is what she uses on her own skin. I used to buy a very expensive department store brand which I loved and it worked great but I was unhappy when I needed to purchase it again because of the expense. This works equally is well, is kind to my skin, feels light enough that I wear it both as my morning moisturizer and my nighttime moisturizer.

Ease of Application
I love the convenience of the pump. The moisturizer glides on easily.

No real scent to speak of so that makes me happy. We don't need to add perfumes to our face.

This is very gentle.

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

I like to use this as my daily base product. It does not disturb your skin in any way because all the ingredients are very gentle. It can also mix with others so serves as a nice base for all your makeup products. It also keeps the skin nice and moist. If you have oily or combination skin and you don't want a lot of lotion on you, I would recommend this product to you. It won't cause any acne problems because everything is very gentle and made for sensitive skin. It applies well and absorbs well. It does not feel too thick on your skin.

This lotion is effective for oily or combination skin types. It does not make your face oily but keep the required moisture in.

Ease of Application
This is a pump type lotion so it is very easy to use. It is also smooth on your skin so you don't get white residual when you apply.

This lotion does not have a distinct scent. It does feel a bit medicinal. So if you want a sweet or fruity scent, this lotion is not for you.

• Ease of Application:

Love this for day and night!

Comments about CeraVe PM Facial Moisturing Lotion:

This was recommended to me by a dermatologist. I use this as part of my skin routine as a daily moisturizer in the morning and at night. I started using it due to hormonal breakouts when I was pregnant and it has been a great basic moisturizer. Since I started using this I have seen a noticeable difference in my skin. It seems very hydrated and so smooth.
It really works well with my sensitive, combination skin, its so lightweight and is awesome at keeping my skin well hydrated in winter months. I use this both day and night. I have been using this for over a year now and really love it!

It's a great moisturizer seemingly for all skin types! It's extremely hydrating and I love the way my skin feels from using it!

Ease of Application
It's easy to apply! Pump it out and smooth over your face!

I don't really find it has much of a scent. I like that about this product because I don't like anything on my face that has a heavy scent.