Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Cough Drops
Cepacol
Cepacol Hydra Sensations Lozenges

Cepacol Hydra Sensations Lozenges

Hydra Sensations are really great cough drops

Comments about Cepacol Hydra Sensations Lozenges:

These Hydra Sensations are awesome for fighting sore throats, and do help a little bit with cough suppression. Cepacol is a really good brand that makes medicinal drops, and I really like the hydrating effect that these things have. I have used a lot of Cepacol products, and I think these are my favorite, although they are new to the market.

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

Tired of cherry lozenges?

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Cepacol Hydra Sensations Lozenges:

I have never really seen the point of cough drops. I mean they melt so slowly and never seem to reach my throat so I couldn't comprehend their purpose. Am I the only one who has questioned this? Probably not. And let's talk about all the nasty flavors they come in. What's up with that? This product melts somewhat faster so it actually sooths my throat and it is this delicious lemon lime type flavor. So delicious. This flavor is so unique. I love it and will continue to purchase as long as it is available. Now if we could just get more toothpaste that isn't mint flavor which makes me gag I'll be set.

Congestion Relief
Was this deigned for that? I don't think so. This is for relieving soar throats.

Chest Congestion Relief
Again that is not the purpose of this product. This product is primarily for soar throat relief.

Relief of Aches & Pains
Well it did sooth my soar throat.

Cough Suppression
I did notice I did not cough as much due to the relief it gave the soreness.

• Congestion Relief: