Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Cables
Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad

Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad

Great for data and charging

I bought one of these cables as an extra transfer cable for my iPad and iPhone. The plug was a little stiff going into the phone the first time. I was concerned that I might break the cable or the phone jack. But it went in without damage, and it has loosened up and been fine since then. I often use this cord to transfer pictures and videos from my phone to computer to save them and to clear space on my phone. The transfer is fast and smooth. I have not had any trouble with files refusing to transfer or getting corrupted along the way. One downside is that once I plugged the cable into a particular USB port on my computer, it would not work in any other plugs, so I always needed to plug it into the same plug any time I wanted to use it. I would also use this plug to charge my iPhone and iPad through my computer or my car adapter. It charges pretty fast, especially on my iPhone.

Horrible Charger

I can't seem to understand how this charger is so poorly designed, when it's made for such great products.. I think it's wonderful and makes life so much simpler that so many devices can be used by it, but I've never in all my life had to replace a charger so many times. The rubber comes off and leaves the wires exposed. I've never had one that didn't do this. Apple has had the same charger for all of their products, except for the iphone 5, and even with the latest phone, the cable cover/protector is still made from the same material for the charger. It's a shame you spend so much money on a phone, tablet, mp3 player. And continuously have to keep putting money into it just because they have a faulty charger. All of my family and friends have had the same exact problem, and I've seen 100's of reviews stating the same complaint, and even after all these years.. They continue to still produce them.

Amazing product

from tunisia bizerta

About Me Power User

Pros

• Easy To Configure
  • Easy To Use
  • Reliable Performance

• Home
    • Portable Devices

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

i find it so nice..so easy perfect and effective

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

hamza abo khlifa

from sweden

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • It's a great working nicely and i love usb

Cons

• There are no cons

• I car phone in the car charging
    • In The Car

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

I can charge my phone at any place and on the train and the car and the house and the adhesive on this product

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

Great for data and charging

from Utah

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

These chargers don't charge.

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

As convenient as they can be for the older generations of apple products, these do not last very long unless handled with proper care. Many individuals experience having ripped chargers and needing a replacement, but maybe we just need better material. The concept is to have the battery life of mobile devices, last longer but it is impossible when the connector can be easily damaged after a few uses. It should be necessary for the company to sell these chargers for a cheaper price since the quality is not as impressive.

Flaky charger

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

It gets the job done, but ultimately breaks in the long run. I have had three of these chargers since I got my iPhone in 2012, and I'm in need of a new one soon. The ends of the cords fray out because the plastic covers become uncovered. I'm very unhappy with this product. They need to create a more durable charging cord.

This cord is awesome

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

I say it's awesome because you can use it as a USB or use the wall charger adapter. I love how I can play pandora in my car by simply plugging in the USB into my radio. Also I was able to get an adapter to hook up to this cord so I could charge my iPod and iPad. I love how there are tons of adapters for all my gadgets.

SO bad!

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

I absolutely hate the Apple IPhone USB Cable/Charger. It is the worst charger ever invented. The only thing that makes it better is that it can't ruin the inside of your phone like some other chargers can. I go through about one charger every month or so! The cords always break or bend and then don't work! On top of that, they're expensive to buy! I have never had any of these chargers last me long at all and it is really annoying having to buy new ones every month. I do not recommend these chargers but unfortunately they're the only kind IPhones can use.

Easy to use, can be a pain sometimes.

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

I gave this product a 7 mainly because of the functionality errors it causes sometimes. Most cables last a good while, but poor care and use can lead to damage and frayed wires. If you aren't careful, the protective outer layer on the cable can come off, exposing dangerous wires which when plugged into electrical outlets, can be dangerous.

I HATE THE CHARGER

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

I absolutely and positively hate the charger cords for the iphone and the ipad. I have been through so many of them and every time I get one it breaks in the same place. It breaks right on the cord where it plugs in. I am buying an alarm clock that the iphone and ipad plugs into because I refuse to waste any more money on these charger cords.

Pretty good usb 2.0 cable

Comments about Cellet USB Data Cable For Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS/ 4 iPad:

It is a good cable it would be better if they reinforced the back of the plug on the IPhone end because I had to buy a second one of these because It got torn up from being bent. other than that it is fine. I heard stories of iPhone cables causing fires but everyone who I know that has bought this product has not had this issue. Compared to the Usb 3.0 lightning cable on the iPhone 5 it seems kind of bad but for its purpose it works pretty good.