3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:

Terrible customer service, and support

from Oconto, WI

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

Customer service, and support is terrible. Very spotty reception and not good for customers who have been with them for years. Won't let people upgrade to the new, better plans, aren't helpful with issues.

incorrectly billed

from green bay wi

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

Cellcom overbilled me by more than $100. I was quoted month to month pricing advertised on their website for my out of contract phones. I was then charged the 2 year rates. I contacted customer service regarding the mistake. It took over 75 minutes for them to "correct" my account. They kept telling me they would add a credit and I had to keep correcting their math. I highly doubt that it was done correctly. I stated I would be disputing the charges until I can verify that the credits were posted correctly and asked that the fee be waived for disputing a payment. They refused. I have very dissatisfied with my experiance today.

Local company from Green Bay that competes well with the big boy

from New London, WI

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

Service has greatly improved from what it used to be. Still have a few dead spots that would love to see eliminated but because of the location its doubtful they will or any other carrier will spend the money to erect a tower so have just learned to live with it. Best thing about Cellcom is the customer service and having a real person answer the phone. Most of the local stores are awesome to deal with, especially the Oshkosh store near Cousins Subs, great people to work with.

Call Quality
Hard to make calls when your have no coverage at all for several miles at a time

Coverage
Lots of dead spots and they say that is how it is with every carrier and you just have to deal with it

Plan Options
Could definitely expand on the devices they offer!! Able to change plan options while in contract, pretty flexible.

Features
Website is slow but user friendly

Customer Service
Live people from the start of call, not that they can always be helpful but better than some in the past

Spotty Coverage and Poor Customer Service

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

In the 7 years I have been with Cellcom I have never had a problem until I recently purchased my home. We are constantly in extended at our home and cannot send texts nor make or receive a phone call while at home. I understand that they cannot possibly get excellent service everywhere but I have had to purchase a home phone and extra 30$ a month on top of an already expensive cell plan (165 for two smart phones). We have demoed other companies and have had reception in our home, Cellcom has admitted that we get bad service but was told unless we die or are in the military they will not waive disconnection fees..... and that was the BEST they could do for us.... Thanks Cellcom!

Cellcom Offers Great Service

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

Overall, I think Cellcom is a great cellphone company and I would recommend them.

Call Quality
I have had great experience with Cellcom's call quality. Although I don't spend a huge amount of time actually chatting on the phone, when I do make phone calls, the calls never drop. The calls are always secure and clear.

Coverage
I have had absolutely no problem with coverage. Traveling to Minnesota, and even Florida, the coverage was very good.

Plan Options
Many times, Cellcom has promotions, deals, or sales going on. If you keep your eye out, you can score some really awesome plan options!

Features
Cellcom usually has the latest and greatest in phones that have the most recent features. I am very pleased with the features on my current phone from Cellcom.

Customer Service
Their customer service is pretty excellent. On their website, they offer a free "chat with a representative" option. I have used the free chat many times just for general questions or concerns. Also, every time I have visited the physical store, I have been impressed how friendly and knowledgeable the staff are.

Good for Where we Live

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

We have been with Cellcom for just over 5 years now, and are very satsified with it. There is a great local provider, there are many phones to choose from including Iphones. I just have a basic phone because that is all I require and I am very happy with it. We get wonderful coverage where we live, and it works great in northeast Wisconsin. We don't travel much out of state, so I am not sure how well the national coverage is. Very happy with the customer service we have received as well, very fast response time.

Coverage
We have had 3 other carriers before Cellcom and Cellcom is by far the winner for where we live. We live in the country can get great coverage with where we live, there are a couple of stop that we have found that drops calls, but nothing compared to what we use to have.

Plan Options
There are a lot of plans to choose from, including pay per minute or prepaided plans. I just have the basic phone plan and it is under $50 a month which we are happy about.

Features
I really love the free incoming calls from people that also have cellcom, because the majority of our friends and family have cellcom as well, so it is a great feature for us.

Customer Service
I have contacted Cellcom before on both phone and internet. I do like the chat option on the computer, where you can talk live with a customer service rep. It is so much easier for me with staying at home with the kids because I don't have to really about hearing the representative when the kids are screaming about something, I can just read the response on the computer.

Dependable Cell Service

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

We have used Cellcom cell service for the past six years and are very satisfied with all aspects of the service.

Call Quality
Very seldom do we get dropped calls and then only when we are traveling 99.9% of the time we have great reception that is reliable and of good quality.

Coverage
For the area we are in, we have great coverage quality. This is impotant to us since we do not have a land line and depend on our cell phones for all calls--pleasure, business, and emergencies.

Plan Options
We are getting a great rate on more than one cell phone and that is the most important reason that we use Cellcom. They give us the service we need at a very economical rate.

Features
One of the best features we have with our limited minute plan is that it provides unlimited incoming minutes. We also have a family and friends package which allows me to spend more than one hour on the phone with my mother everyday.

Customer Service
We have a local dealer so it is very easy to just go into the store and talk to the representative about any of our concerns and get immediate action to resolve our issues.

Cellcom is clearly average

from La Crosse, WI

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

Cellcom is more of a local type of cell phone retailer/ service provider.  It's major area is northeast Wisconsin, however they offer service plans with nationwide coverage.  I've personally been with Cellcom for several years now, I think about 4.  They've offered reasonable service, however I'm shocked that prepaid plans are currently cheaper than my unlimited plan.  The contract rates are competitive with other major chains of cell phone service providers, and their phone selection is decent, even including several Android powered phones.  When phones break, the repair service is unbearably slow unless you head to their headquarters building near De Pere, Wisconsin.  I've been overall satisfied with the service, have moved all over the state and never have dropped calls, I have a data plan and receive a fast CDMA connection in every location I've traveled through.  Just think that they need to focus on lowering costs and improving repair times.

They stink when it comes to coverage

from New London, WI

Comments about Cellcom Cellular Service:

I have had celcom for the past three year and i have a lot of dropped calls and if i leave the state of WI i have to go to roaming and i hate roaming. But i get the service as it is offered by the company a family member works for and it is at a good price. So i guess it is ok but not the greatest.