2.6
Cedarcide
Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray

Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray

2.6

Goodbye fleas, flies , gnats & other pests.

Cedarcide natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray is just about the best product I have used for combatting insect pests in my yard. I used to be eaten alive by mosquitoes and gnats when I tried to garden. I was fortunate to discover Cedarcide and all of their wonderful natural cedar oil products. I admit I was skeptical at first, but upon first try I was hooked. This is actually a product that does what it claims it will do! I attached the hose-end sprayer and set to work spraying my backyard, then the front. Whenever I went outside, I was no longer attacked by mosquitoes or gnats. My dogs no longer picked up fleas. An additional plus is that the spray kills any kind of "kennel odor" and gives your yard an overall pleasant scent of cedar. The spray is even beneficial to your bushes and plants as it will also kill harmful insects that feed upon them. To purchase this and other cedar oil products, go to Google to look up the address for Cedarcide online.

This product poisoned our cat

This product is marketed to cat owners as an effective "natural" treatment for fleas. We used this on our cat as directed and he ingested it in grooming himself. He disappeared for a night and returned the next day foaming at the mouth, drooling profusely and vomiting. He has been lethargic for a week, is eating very little, and his coat looks mangy. We are now facing vet bills and are thankful our beloved animal friend did not die. Cedar oil contains phenols which are TOXIC to cats. This product should NEVER be used on cats. We intend to file a formal complaint about this product being marketed for use on cats when it is clearly poisonous.

Causes hives in allergic individuals; MARGINAL RESULT!

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

I had high hopes for this product after watching the nice "how-to" video by Charlie on youtube for the Cedarcide Best Yet + Fogger. I purchased the fogger and 2 gallons of this Best Yet and sprayed. During the spraying, the smell was so intense it was nearly suffocating. The flimsy mask they send you with it are not good enough, but fortunately I had a respirator.

It takes good several days for the smell to subside. My infant daughter suddenly broke out in horrible hives all over body after the application of our home. Some search on google revealed Cedarcide is 90% hydrated silica, 10% cedar oil. Whatever it is, it causes horrible reaction in my daughter.

What really pains me is that after the intense suffocating smells, the bugs unbelievably are still biting, although the activity seems somewhat reduced. All that trouble and money for very marginal results. This guy clearly hand-picked and tweaked the "testimonials" on his website. He claims "TOTAL ELIMINATION OF ALL NASTIES." I should have known this was a scam after such a wild claim. This product is nearly a scam in my opinion, and there should be a clear warning for allergies.

REVIEW FOR CEDARSIDE PET SPRAY DIY

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

This product,"CEDARSIDE DIY ANIMAL SPRAY " attracts fleas, not repel !!!! I give my dog a bath once a month, and after using "CEDARSIDE DIY SPRAY" I could not believe how much my dog scratched and bit at his back, its like the fleas like this stuff??? The number of fleas that I washed off of my dog with flea shampoo has "NEVER " been so many, Only after using CEDARSIDE DIY SPRAY have I seen this many fleas, I am now using "NEEM OIL" mixed 2% in water and It "REALLY" works. I WILL NEVER BUY CEDARSIDE PRODUCTS AGAIN, BIG WASTE OF MONEY!!!!

This product poisoned our cat

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

Best when used with a comprehensive game plan.

from Flat Rock, MI

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

Honesty is refreshing, so let me say upfront that I sell Cedarcide products on my own website, WholesalePesticides.com. Through the course of doing business, I've learned of a few productflaws. First, the retail sized bottles are drastically overpriced for multi-pet families. For thisreason, I recommend the Vet's Concentrate, which makes 8 gallons of flea shampoo that doesn'texpire or run out quickly. Second, a hard driving rain can render the outdoor formula lesseffective. The addition of cedar granules will help maintain potency through periods of heavyrainfall. Now for the ultimate question: Does the product really work? My answer is a definiteYES. The basic indoor formula is so effective that Terminix ordered 5,000 gallons for useagainst bedbugs in hotels. In tests ordered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, researchers at Iowa State University tested the product against 29 other natural and chemical formulas and ranked it number one. Animal lovers will be happy to know that the indoor formula is endorsed by Animal Wellness Magazine as a flea treatment and used by holistic veterinarians and livestock farmers across the country. If the product didn't work, animal health professionals wouldn't keep ordering it, and folks like me wouldn't stay in business year after year. Plenty of natural and chemical products can kill on contact, but our formula goes one step further by establishing a protective barrier that discourages insects from entering sprayed territory. That, in a nutshell, is our claim to fame. I like to use the outdoor formula on camping trips to saturate our family campsite along the river and chase away mosquitoes and biting flies. For coupons and special offers, write to me at wholesalepesticides@hotmail.com. I'll give you the best price possible, and I'll never try to "upsell" or push extra products and equipment you don't really need to get the job done. I can guarantee that your contact information will be kept private and not sold to other marketing companies-a big plus in this age of large corporations and agressive internet marketing.

Cedar Oil is TOXIC to Cats!!!

from Monson, MA

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

I was going to try Cedarcide on my cats, but after a little research on the web, I found out that Cedar oil can be toxic for cats and should never be applied to them or anywhere it could be ingested by them.

BestYet works. I've used it on cockroaches, ants & flies!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

I live in AZ & I have been using BestYet for about a year now.  It has killed for me the Turkestan Cockroach, American Cockroach & the nasty huge sewer cockroaches(sprayed it & it slowed it down enough for me to catch it in a jar & then I pored more BestYet on it & it died), ants (little black ones) & fruit flies in my home. I usually spray the bug with direct contact if I see one & it kills it.  I havent tried the Cedarcide Yard Spray yet, but I am so happy with the results of BestYet that I will continue to purchase from Cedarcide, tell everyone I know about BestYet & will turn to Cedarcide for use of their other products if the need arises. BestYet works!

Best, chemical free, instant pest control.

from Healdsburg, CA

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

I have a German Short-hair pointer with fleas and ticks. I tried a few name brand "spot drops" and she became sick.

Found CedarCide.com and decided to give it a try. Safe, all natural. Kills on contact! Fleas instantly, ticks take a few minutes. There is little to no residual effect after 24 hours, so I have to spray her every night. I also spray her bedding. I used the "Best Yet" formula and I just ordered a gallon more.

Smell is strong but very tolerable. I have not tried spraying the yard but I don't think it would get rid of pests outside for very long. It might not work as well for pets with long hair. You might have to really work it down to the skin, where the fleas are.

I highly recommend this product! THE safest alternative to chemicals.

terrible customer service - refused refund

from Great Barrington, MA

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

The product may be OK - I don't know because I asked to return it because I was sensitive to somethin in it - but the customer service is rude and although I shipped the product back months ago I still have not received any portion of a refund.

Don't use cedarcide with allergies

from Laurel, MD

Comments about Cedarcide Natural Cedar Oil Yard Spray:

Cedarcide's "Best Yet" caused me to get hives wherever it was sprayed on my body, and the next day I had joint aches all over. I have some tree allergies, but never before have I had a reaction to cedar.  There should be a warning to people with tree allergies.   Treated my dog with the "Best Yet"  cedar oil which was supposed to be good for ear mites, but his ear swelled up about three times its normal size within 20 minutes.  When I called to alert the company to the problems and to see if I could return the product, I was told I would have to speak to Mike.  I left my phone numbers, but have never received a return call.

Goodbye fleas, flies , gnats & other pests.

from Ozark, AL