Other Snacks & Cookies:
Ce De Candy, Inc.
Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties

Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties

pucker mouth

Smarties candies have been around for ever and I have enjoyed them since I was a kid which was many moons ago. I'm still a kid so I still love them. I used to take them to work and snack on them since they're all pre-wrapped. I love to roll them around in my mouth with my tongue and then chomp down on them. They are so sweet and sour at the same time you can't help but pucker up. Unfortunately I like to open a little roll and dump the whole thing in my mouth. That is extra yummy because you have lots of the taste running around in your mouth as you chew and use your tongue to like the sweet soury taste. The nice thing is they are basically sugar and no fat so unless you eat the whole bag you won't convert a ton of sugar to fat! They are the perfect take along candy as well because they aren't messy and store easily no matter what you're doing or where you're going. I have always loved sweet tarts but I prefer Smarties because of the little size of each individual delicious piece.

Ce De Candy - unused sugar turns to fat!

I'm afraid I'm not a fan of these popular little sugary bites but in attempt to be totally objective, I must say my 7 year old son loves them! They taste of nothing but sugar, are way too sweet for my pallet, and the artificial colors added during production will mean that I am never able to place a high overall rating in spite of my son's love for these candies. I hear many people say that they contain no fat and that is true, but this is, in my opinion, a little naïve and short sighted. You see all unused sugars, turn to fat in the body and that's a problem. Plus the 'high' that these candies supply in my children is undeniable. You see, they are very moreish and as best as I try to limit the intake of the candies, sugar is all but addictive. In truth I am always a little disappointed when my son picks out these candies from a trick-or-treat bucket when there are dark chocolates which at least have antioxidants and calcium. In light of my son's perspective, I will give this product a high 6.

Ce De Candy - unused sugar turns to fat!

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

Tasty tart and sweet goodness

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

These tasty gems are sour as well as sweet in just the right balance to satisfy a sweet craving with a zing. And the variety of flavors is enough to please a whole family. My favorites are the purple and pink ones, but I eat them all happily. I have enjoyed these candies for several decades year round and especially when giving them out to kids on Halloween. The packaging in a little twist tied tube is good because it makes the candy decorative as well. The little wrapped tubes make an appealing packaging because then they can become decorative candy as well. I have threaded the wrappers around coat hangers bent into a circle and created Smarties Christmas wreaths for friends since I was a child.

One of my favorite candies

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

Smarties are a delicious and affordable candy treat. I like the flavor and sweetness and I think the texture is great. You can chew them up because they aren't too hard or you can let them melt in your mouth. I don't taste too much difference between the different colors as the flavoring is all pretty mild in strength.

They're awesome.

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

Smarties are a very unique candy and I absolutely love them! They come in a little portable package, and they're fun to open! The best part about Smarties is the texture. They are crunchy and hard, but melt in your mouth. They are also tangy and sour, yet sweet! They're one of my favorite sour candies.

candy crack

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

Eating Smarties is basically like mainlining sugar. It's the "doing drugs" of candy eating. They crunch apart into pure candy powder in your mouth, at which point the uber-tart sweetness makes your eyes roll back in your head in a euphoric sensory overloading experience. The first pack or two you might eat them one candy at a time, but before long your twisting open one end of the package, then squeezing the other end until the whole rolls goes directly into your mouth at once. They're impossible to stop eating, and before you know it your coffee table with be covered in little plastic wrappings.

Smarties

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

I absolutely love Smarties. These have been around my whole life. It's a small easy candy. To me, there is seemingly no flavor difference within the different colors. But that could be due to me almost eating the whole pack at once. I can't help it. They're just too good!

A favorite since I was a baby

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

I've been eating these things since I was a very young child. They are one of my favorite candies ever. They are very inexpensive, and are fun for children, and yes, even adults. My favorites have always been white and yellow, although the other ones are good too. I feel like they could be more flavorful though. Some of the colors seem to taste the same. I would like to see Smarties that burst with flavor similar to those found in Jolly Ranchers. But that's just me. I'll keep buying Smarties either way. Delish!

If Smarties were the only candy in the world, I would love them.

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

If Smarties were only candy in the world, I would love them. They are sweet and crunchy. I can't tell you what they taste like, but it's definitely not a flavor found in nature. They are a little chalky, and I always feel like I get heartburn from eating them. They're like a reverse antacid, and yet, I would still eat them if they were the only candy in the world. The problem is that there are many better candies out there to choose from, so I'll stick with those.

Brings back memories

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

This makes me reminisce the old days when I was much younger. The access I had to these was so easy. They are small, mini sweet tart-like candies. They are so easy to pop in to your mouth. They are a simple candy. These are also great to throw at the little kids for Halloween. Or you can put them in a bottle and shake it up. Makes a nice sweet water.

I highly recommend this product to anyone

Comments about Ce De Candy, Inc. - Smarties:

I honestly love Smarties they're a personal favorite. In my opinion they're a perfect combination blend of sweet and sour into tiny bite sized pieces everyone can enjoy. I love this candy I only eat it every once in a while but they are perfect and maybe worth the cavities and dentist appointments.