Other Facial Moisturizers:
Caudalie
Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme

Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme

Great for dehydrated oily skin

Comments about Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme:

I love this moisturizer for my dehydrated oily skin. It's light enough for daily wear during the summer, but moisturizing enough to be used alone during the cooler months. We had a very, very cold winter this year and my skin got dryer than usual, so I got their serum to use under the sorbet and they're amazing together! My skin is soft and looks younger. One of the reasons I like this so much is that it isn't greasy and doesn't make me look greasy. I'm also somewhat sensitive and this doesn't break me out at all or irritate my skin. It looks like it's going to be heavy because it appears to be dense and more of a cream but it's really light and silky. I also like Caudlie's ingredients and the price was right. I actually just bought more and got a combo with both the sorbet and serum for the price of one of them.

Ease of Application
Penetrates skin well, not sticky and doesn't pill.

Light and lovely scent, like roses.

• Ease of Application:

My Newest Favorite Way to Hydrate

from Northern, FL

Comments about Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme:

The heat and humidity of Florida have taken their toll on my skin and I am finding it difficult to keep it feeling calm and refreshed. I have tried several new skin products this summer and I have liked many of them... Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme is one that I love!

My sensitive skin doesn't object to Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme either. In fact, it loves the all natural ingredients- mostly those found in red grapes that fight free-radicals. What more can I say? Caudalie claims that this moisturizer hydrates up to 127%. I think they are on to something.

Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme is one of new summer favorites that just may turn into a year-round favorite..

Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme is an ultra-light moisturizer. The first time I tried it I wondered if it could possibly do the job of hydrating enough but it does that and more. Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme absorbs fast and makes my face feel refreshed (like it just drank a tall glass of hand-squeezed lemonade). Because it is lightweight it doesn't conflict with my foundation.

• Ease of Application: