Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Serums
Caudalie
Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum

Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum

I love Caudalie, but Vinexpert Firming Serum did nothing.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum:

**Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum** is a facial serum designed to "Recontour the shape of the face". I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and haven't noticed any results. The Caudalie products I've used in the past have provided results to the point where I noticed a different in my face's appearance, texture or softness, but with this serum, nothing.

Absorption
Unlike most serums I've used, this is not a clear liquid, it's a cloudy, yellowish fluid. It rubs in and absorbs immediately. I normally spray my face with a toner, apply this serum and then apply my moisturizer and then foundation. My face feels great when I'm done.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't had any clogged pores or blemishes as a result of this serum.

To put this product to the test, I ONLY applied it to the right side of my face. That way, I would definitely be able to tell if there were any results. Well, I'm passing week two of my experiment and I can't tell a difference between my left and right side. To credit Caudalie, the directions do say to use this in the morning and in the evening, but I don't put products on my face at night, so I have only been using this in my a.m. regimen. Caudalie is a fabulous, high-quality brand, so I'm sure this is doing some good to my skin, I just can't see it.

• Absorption: