3.1

3.1

Pros

Cons

• Odor Control:

Destorys urine smell like drugs do to your brain. Fries it

This Cat litter astonishes me every time my cat makes #1. I cant smell a thing and if anything it keeps my bathroom smelling good. More than once ive been so tired i couldnt walk all the way to the bathroom so i keep a litter pan at the bedside, and i use it and it works like a charm, no joke. But when my cat does #2, oh boy am i mad. Instead of astonishing me, it atrociouses me. I cant use the bathroom until my wife changes the litter pan. Which is a little annoying but ive learned to deal with it. i have 3 cats and they all love the litter. Like they love it a little too much. They will go in the bathroom just to play with the litter and throw it around. My wife cleans that up too. Im too busy watching football to do it myself so i dont know how easily the litter cleans up and flushes. I guesss cats just like litter so much that they are addicted too it, and they have to watch each other use the bathroom... I wonder if there are any addictive substances in the litter. Maybe it says it on the back of the box. I bet it does.

Ugh. Cat's Pride kitty litter - beach sand and mud pies.

Cat's Pride was on sale, so I thought I'd try it. Bad plan. This stuff is gross.

First off, you pour Cat's Pride in the litter box, and...Read complete review

First off, you pour Cat's Pride in the litter box, and it's like beach sand. You have a cloud of litter (even though it's supposed to be low on dust). To top that off, my cat is a super scratcher in the litter box. Litter all over - and every time. So, I walk across the kitchen barefoot, and it feels like we've been on a beach trip and carried sand in the house. It's hard to sweep up with it so fine so then ends up all over, so wear shoes all the time if you use this.

You can see that this clumps which is nice. What you can't see is that most of the clumps are on the bottom glued to the bottom of the litter box. The litter sticks so tight that you have to fill the pan with water and go find a stick or something to scrape the bottom. Then, you have cat pee mud pies. It really is all thick like that and plops out on the ground (what you can get out) where it looks awful and then needs to be cleaned up.

The box does say this litter stuff is flushable. I have not tried that and won't with these old pipes here. Also, I can't imagine trying to get such thick, mud pie litter channeled into the toilet hole. It's too thick to pour. Think of a texture more like brownie batter. You'd need a big old spoon.

This does control odors pretty well. I would say better than many brands. But, I still gag and carry on when I have to clean the box, because I have to stir and scrap. Just the thought of it makes my stomach start to roll. Oh no. I better finish up this review.

The store brand litters work better than this, so if you want a low cost litter, I'd say just get store brand. I'm going to stop today and buy that litter that has the green pieces in there. That one smells better and is easier to clean up. It does cost more though, but whew boy, some things are worth the extra.

Barely serves the purpose!

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

I'm retired, on a tight budget and rescue cats. So, back about a year ago I was buying this product because it was inexpensive and I have 30 rescues to buy litter for. I was so frustrated with the quality, or lack of, with this litter I just didn't know what to do. I had to have litter, I didn't have much money to buy it with. But this stuff was like buying bagged cement. I would put it in the litter box and when the cats would use it, I'd have to get a steel scraper and dig it off the bottom of the box. It was horrible! It's very dusty and messy and has virtually no odor control to it at all. It's like it's over ground or something. It's so dusty and fine that when the cats use it, it just settles to the bottom of the litter box and hardens like cement onto the box. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't afford to buy a better quality litter or so I thought. I finally got smart and realized that I was just throwing my money away on this stuff. If I bought better litter, I wouldn't have so much of it go to waste and wouldn't have to be buying more of it so often.

No clumping

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

I bought this cat litter because the store I was at did not have my favorite brand so I just tried the cheapest one they had in stock. Cat's Pride Scoopable really did not have much to be proud about because it was horrible. The litter barely absorbed any of the liquid left by my cats. It clumped only a little bit and when it did, it would fall apart as soon as the scooping device touched it. Since it did not stick together, the litter barely had any power over the smell and I had to clean the box about three times per day (once per cat). With my favorite litter I can leave it for two days or more without having to clean it. I also had to add new litter each time I cleaned the box. It also came in bigger chunks than my normal litter and seemed to bother my cats because they were hesitant to use this kind. This litter is not worth the time and effort and I will not be purchasing it again.

Cats Pride Scoopable Cat Litter

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

First of all, this is more of a generic less expensive cat litter but it does the job just fine. I have over the years used so many differnt brands and types of litter. This is a great choice if you're on a budget or have a lot of cats. It's also a good choice if you are cleaning or changing out the litter often as it's less expensive which over time, adds up to a lot of money.

Moisture Absorption
It works pretty well for absorbing moisture. As always clean the box often to keep it from getting too dirty. My cats have a habit of going in one place in the box so I have to clean it more often.

It's very easy to clean. If you have a scooper, just scoop it and add some fresh litter.

Odor Control
Since I don't notice any horrrible perfume smell, I think it's good. No litter really controls odor. It masks it. If it gets to the point where odor is an issue, clean the litter box. I hate perfume smelling litter and my cats don't like it either.

It's a typical scooping litter which is very easy to use but you need a scooping shovel.

• Odor Control:

Economical and easy to use. Cats don't complain. Could be better

from West Virginia

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

I like this litter. It doesn't have any real scent other than the clay particles. It does get a little dusty when you first pour it into the litter box which is a little irritating. The litter is light but it comes in a large bag so it's hard to carry sometimes. I don't like that the bag doesn't seal because the cats try to get into it sometimes.

The litter doesn't clump and doesn't claim to so once the kitties urinate in it, it soaks all through the litter. It does a good job for two or three days in my thee cat home. After about three days I have to change the litter completely because it's usually smelling of ammonia. I am not complaining because it is cheap litter and I have three cats. It doesn't do well with multiple cats in keeping a long time but it's such a great price that it makes up for it.

It's easy to change the litter, I just dump it all out in the compost and sanitize the litter box. The cats don't mind the litter and always let me know when it needs changed. The light scent doesn't mask much odor though. You can tell when the box is dirty.

Moisture Absorption
I have three cats so the moisture isn't absorbed very well because they urinate a lot. It does soak up most of it but the clay stays moist and dark afterwards so you know when it should be changed out. You can't simply scoop the litter and keep using too many days because it stays wet.

Very easy to clean if you do a full clean up. It isn't good to just scoop after two or three days if you have multiple cats.

Odor Control
It does have a small scent to it but it doesn't keep odors at bay. I notice that I don't smell the urine very much until I go to change the box.

Very easy to use. Pour litter into the box and the cats do the rest. To clean up, simply scoop it for a day or two and after three days just change it completely. Sanitize the litter box and begin again. Such a great price you don't have to worry.

• Odor Control:

Not worth the hassle to throw it away

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

This litter was the only brand available just before a large snow storm in my small town and I was out of my regular litter. I have 3 indoor cats that share 4 litter boxes which are cleaned daily, so it didn't have to work that hard. The problem is, it didn't work at all. I used it to top off my boxes but it made such a mess I ended up dumping them the next day and venturing to the next town over to get more litter in the snow. It really was that bad.

Moisture Absorption
Pee spots were either 'gooey' or stuck to the litter pan. My boxes were filled 3/4 with my regular litter and 1/4 Cat's Pride and it still made a mess of things.

It did 'okay' with poo, but the pee spots were terrible. It was mixed with my regular litter and still made a mess of the box. I ended up just dumping it all after just one day and having to scrape the pan to get it preyed off the bottom.

Odor Control
The litter itself has a pleasant smell when dumping, but it does not control odors. It is also extremely dusty.

The container was easy to use and pour, but the cleaning made it a huge headache.

• Odor Control:

Not the best on the market....

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

This isn't my normal cat litter. I happened to be shy on cash one week and picked this litter up at the store because it was low cost. I don't see myself purchasing this again. I wasn't impressed with it and the grain was so fine, my cat tracked it everywhere.

Moisture Absorption
It's ok at clumping.... but as I scooped it out, it would crumble and fall apart back into the litter box.

The litter is so fine and dusty that it gets everywhere when my cat gets out of the box ... and when I scoop.

Odor Control
This seems to do ok at keeping box odor at bay. Not as great as other brands though.

It's pretty simple, just open the bag and pour it in. I just wish this litter had less dust, as I had to turn my head away when I poured it.

• Odor Control:

Not the best litter out there but best of the cheaper brands

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

You're not going to pay a high price for this litter but you do get what you pay for. It is better than most of the cheapest brands but you can still tell that it is a lower end product. This isn't a problem if you change your litter often but don't expect this to stand up for the average amount of time compared to other litter brands; once it gets damp it sticks together rather badly and more often than not you have to empty the box instead of only removing the damp litter.
I have two cats, both of them are fine with using this and don't seem to be bothered by the texture or the slight scent of it, but they will refuse to use it very shortly after it has had a little use because then it gets sticky and they no longer want to walk on it.
For the price it is good but if you have more than one cat you probably are going to purchase it more often than you would most litters since it needs to be cleaned more often so you average out about the same price in the end as you would have been paying for most of the higher priced brands.

easy to use litter

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

The cat's pride scoopable litter is affordable and easy to use. This litter is sold at local drug stores, and it often is on sale. It provides an easy way to manage your cat's litter, and it does a good job of absorbing extra moisture and odors.

Moisture Absorption
The cat's pride scoopable litter does a good job of absorbing moisture and odor. The litter does not appear wet or have a smell to it. The litter does a good job of controlling the moisture and odor.

I find this kitten litter very easy to clean and manage; I have had no issues cleaning it and replacing it with new litter.

Odor Control
i have not noticed any odor with the kitten litter being left out; when we have people over, no one has commented on the smell either. i find the litter does a good job of absorbing the odor.

this liter is very easy to use; it is easy to manage and replace. I would recommend this litter based on its cost, effectiveness, and quality.

Better than thought

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

I was able to receive a full size bottle of this cat litter for free. I usually only use fresh step. I have to say I was surprised. There is little to no odor. The tracking is the same as the Fresh step and the dust is minimal when pouring it. I am overall impressed with the litter and my "picky" cats are willing to use it without any issues. It clumps nicely and I am able to scoop out without any issues.

clumps very well

little to no odor

• Odor Control:

Light weight and works well for half the price

from White Plains, NY

Comments about Cat's Pride Scoopable Cat Litter:

My cat loves it. It is lighter weight than most cat litter. I think 10 pounds of this is equivalent to 20 pounds of the leading brand. It is also very reasonable. No smell but it is very dusty.

Stays in big clumps

If your scoop the clumps carefully they will not break

Odor Control
Only the poop she doesn't bury smells.

Pore and go!