3.8
Cat's Pride

3.8

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Cat's Pride Multicat Scoopable:

This is an inexpensive litter which does work alright but there is a reason it's inexpensive as well. It works well enough. If you're on a tight budget and don't mind cleaning the litter box a little more often, this may be for you.

Moisture Absorption
As with almost all of these clumping litters it absorbs pretty good. It's a very dusty litter so it may be wise to use a small bowl or shovel to put it into the box. Simply pouring it into the box from the container will cause a mess over a short amount of time. If you don't mind dusting everyday, pour away.

It's not bad to clean but as I said before, the dust factor is an issue for me. I am extra careful not to stir the dust.

Odor Control
When I get this product, it's usually because the normal litter I get isn't on sale or this is. I add baking soda to this to help it absorb the odor better. It's not a bad thing to do with any litter actually.

It's almost as easy to use as most of the more expensive litters. Clean your box a little more and it's fine. It's good if you have multiple cats and or boxes.

• Moisture Absorption:
  • Odor Control:

Cats Pride litter is a good deal

from Pawtucket, RI

Comments about Cat's Pride Multicat Scoopable:

This is an inexpensive litter and not a bad deal for the money. The one issue I do have with it, is that its very fine and gets tracked around alot by my two cats. Other than that I like the product and it is very easy to scoop and it doesn't harden if you forget a day. The cats seem to like it as well, I would know if they didnt because if they dont like a type of litter they will eliminate outside of the box. I think its a pretty good deal for the price and amount of product that you receive. A comparable size of leading brands is much more expensive. I also prefer the jug style of packaging as opposed to a box or bag of litter. it is easier to transport from the house to the car and easier to pour into the litter box. Overall I am satisfied with Cats Pride, other than the tracking of litter and I would recommend it to anyone looking for n inexpensive scoopable litter, those of us on a budget and have pets will find this a bargain.

Cat's pride does the job, but don't expect amazing results

from Montgomery, AL

Comments about Cat's Pride Multicat Scoopable:

I have used Cat's Pride on many occasions.  Sometimes it's just so cheap (and they do offer coupons) that I can't justify paying more for something I'm going to scoop and throw away.  I will say, though, that while this litter is very scoopable, it does nothing to mask the odor.  It's also very dusty when you pour it in and will make you cough.  My cat doesn't seem to know the difference in brands, but I have a cat box that even has a filter on it and sometimes I can smell the litter from a long ways away.  If you change it out often, it isn't as noticeable.  Cat's pride smells musky and dirty to begin with so when you add cat soil to that it's a bad smell.

Something I like about Cat's pride is the handled-container that it comes in.  It's easier to carry around and I like the plastic container better than cardboard or paper.  It's also very cheap and they advertise well with coupons and promotions.  I just wish it were a little better quality.

Cats Pride litter is easy to maintain

from Rincon, GA

Comments about Cat's Pride Multicat Scoopable:

I adopted a new kitten a couple months ago. So that meant I had to start buying kitty litter again. I have 2 older cats whom are trained to go outside all the time. I started off getting some cheapy stuff but eventually switched to Cat's Pride. Cats Pride scoopable litter has coupons out there that you can print and i can usually get bonus sizes to. Cat's Pride litter is easy to maintain. I fill my litter box once a month and everytime my kitten goes i can just scoop it out and throw it away. It doesnt have much dust to it and seems to absorb well. Little round circles develop on the bottom of my litter box when the kitten urinates. The litter sticks well to the stools. I add a little more litter when i have to scoop a lot out but usually it lasts a long time. It doe not have that much of an odor to it nor after the kitten goes to the bathroom. I will recommend Cat's Pride litter to others especially if you are training a kitten.