Other Cell Phones:
Casio
c711

Casio G'zone is very durable

This phone is far from sleek, it is definetly in my opinion a mans phone, but boy is it durable! As a female I could never carry this in my pocket as it is very bulky, however my husband has this phone and has no trouble carrying it around. It is an incredibly durable phone if you are going to be in an environment where it could get dropped or be in the elements. My husband and father both have this phone. One works in a factory the other in the asphalt business. Their phones  are continually getting knocked off of things and work with no issues. We actually had an incident where we he had to park far away at an event that we were late to. He dropped the family off and was running from the parking area to meet us(about 4 blocks down-hill) the phone dropped as he was running and as he went to pick it up he actually kicked it down an entire block. The phone broke   part of the casing that holds it together, but it still was able to call and text!!!! After replacing it, my toddler also decided that his phone should go swimming in the toilet. She threw it in and after he retrieved it, the phone still worked!!!! It is a great phone to have around if you are concerned about it getting broken because chances are it wont. We allow our toddler to play with it most times were out just to amuse her because we know for the most part she cant hurt it. If you need an indestructable phone I would consider this one!

Physically durable but keeps failing electronically

Durable case and Verizon has a great network but this phone has poor software. I went through 4 of these before I finally switched to a different model. You can get an "Otterbox" case for a phone that works better and ends up just as heavy duty as this one.

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

This is a great cell phone that can go through a lot and take a beating and keep working without missing a beat.

This phone performs great. I have not had any problems with it since getting it.

Voice Quality
The phone sounds fine when you have it up to your head but can be hard to hear when you have it on speakerphone.

Battery Life
Battery life is good. You can go almost all day long on the phone without having to worry about charging it in between.

This phone is awesome when it comes to durability. I have dropped it into water, off of roofs, and done all kids of other things that would have broken other phones. The only drawback is the the keys can get worn down pretty quick.

very easy to use. Just flip it open and dial the number.

The design is good for the type of phone that it is. I have not had any problems and the water proofing is a life saver. the only issue i have seen is that they are prone to break at the hinge if you are not careful.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Physically durable but keeps failing electronically

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

The phone serves it's purpose.. it's tough!

from Holly Ridge, NC

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

The point of this phone is to be tough. It can be dropped into a pool, it can be dropped off a ledge onto the hard ground, your kid can chew on it... it should be fine. That's the point. If that's something you need, then this is the phone for you.

However, if you want a non-bulky, good looking, lots of features phone... this is probably not the phone for you. Personally, I would prefer to have a much nicer camera and to have a phone that wasn't so darn bulky. However, I really do need a phone that can get beat up and not be ruined.

It comes with a larger battery that you can use for an extended battery life. This battery makes the phone even more bulky and annoyingly big, but it does have a long battery life, and that's nice.

I must say, this phone can be destroyed. The first time I had this phone, I accidentally ran over it with my car, and that did ruin it. So, it's not impossible to destroy this phone. However, it can put up with a lot and that's the purpose of this phone.

Over 2 year user of Casio G'zOne Boulder

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

I am happily a user of the Casio G'zOne Boulder for over two years and it looks brand new except minor scratches where I use my nail to flip open the phone. Bought this before smartphones/touchphones became popular so it may seem a little out dated if you want more features.

This is probably the important stuff if your interested in this type of phone:

- Ruggedness is to the standard of advertisements. I have brought this in the pool to send texts and dropped in cups of water at dinners to show it off. The sound wil get a little muffled though if you try to use it while still soaked. Thrown it around and dropped it and no problems.

- Call quality is great, easy to hear, gets good siganls (Verizon network if curious.)

- Came with to batteries and I have yet to use the second one because the first is still holding its charge very well.

- Comes with a few handy tools that comes in handy, flashlight, compass, etc.

- Love the looks of it but can be a little bulky in small pockets.

Overall great phone that will out last your new every two (don't plan on upgrading til this phone is completely broke.

G'z One Boulder works

from Arcade, NY

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

We bought the G'z One Boulder phone last time we renewed our contract. I at first got the thin version (almost like the Razor) of this phone, and with in a week traded it for the Boulder. The boulder is built to be tough and survive rough tough people and peoples jobs. THe Boulder is ment to be waterproof, dust proof, shock proof, as long as the battery is locked and the charger ports are closed properly. I have to say from experience this phone lives up to it's reputation!!! I accidently left it ontop of our car the one day. It managed to stay on all threw town and of course once we got up to speed of going 55 mph desided it was time to fly off the car onto the road. It bounced and3 or 4 times and landed by the side of the road. So we stopped  and went to grab it. Guess what happened next, it started to rain... I was truely amazed the only thing that happened was it flipped open and got a chip on the side of it. Also over the summer, we tested on the waterproof part of the phone. We decided to test the phone and were taking pictures with it in the pool. Pretty cool pictures came out actually. It worked fine! It prob wasn't the best idea or would suggest doing that alot, but it still works fine.

Casio G'zone is very durable

from Apollo, PA

Love the durability

from Dyersburg, TN

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

This phone is really durable. My husband is a maintenance electrician, and we also have 3 kids. This phone has survived it all! His last phone was fried after it got wet, but he does not have to worry about that with this one. This phone is shock resistant, water resistant, sand resistant, and a whole lot of other things. This is definitely a great phone for anyone in construction or maintenance or any other type of "rough" job where you may be dropping your phone. It doesn't have a full QWERTY keyboard and is not a smartphone, but we don't feel like we need those features. We like the ruggedness of the phone. We also like that it has the Push to Talk capability. My husband also likes that it is a thicker phone so it's sort of bulky and definitely a change from the little thin phone he had before! The picture and camera quality could use some upgrading because the quality isn't all that great, but overall this is a great phone.

Push to Talk is Awesome

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

This is the most rugged cell phone on the market.  Water proof, shock proof, and Push to Talk, this Phone has everything you would need including a compus. I would recommend this one for any sportsman or outdorseman.

G'zOne Boulder is the best

from Travelers Rest, SC

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

I've had many cellphones and this one was bought because it's tough and waterproof. I'd say it is also great for mom's as I've had my baby brother throw it, drop it, squeeze it, drool on it, etc.

It has a space for a micro SD card which is really nessicary as if you text a lot the space will fill up fast without it.

Best phone ever.

from Provo, UT

Comments about Casio - G'zOne Boulder Cell Phone:

THis phone is the best. I can text underwater and take vid and pics underwater. love it to death :)

ive dropped it from 20 feet on accident and it totally survived.

i have the big battery and i only charge it once every couple weeks. but the big battery makes it REALLY chunky. the standard battery is fantastic though