Other Digital Cameras:
Casio
Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera

Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera

Camera takes surprisingly nice-looking photos and is easy to use

This camera may look dull and normal, but the quality of the features are so exceptional that the look won't matter. I actually like my gray silver cover look and the press buttons are conveniently built. The turn on button is on the top right hand corner by the image button, which allows anyone to take a picture with one hand. One of the perks is that it's thin and durable because I have dropped it more than a few times. You can create a movie with audible sound or just take a picture using the multiple picture settings such as portrait, party, natural green, autumn leave, text (which I appreciate), eBay, high sensitivity and many more to choose from. The different settings help specify what condition you might be in while adjusting to it. I am never displeased from the pictures I take; I am not the best photographer, yet this camera makes me look like one.
Sometimes I take pictures for fun or accident and they come out incredibly GOOD! It doesn't look like it would have come from my camera. There is also a cap built-in to protect the lens when it is not i use. It comes with a cable so you can transfer your images in and out of your camera to your computer; if you do, remember that the pictures need to have the same name/code like img4513 or they won't be transferable. There is a flash, yet I necessarily don't prefer it; I rather have a natural setting that has a lot of light. My pictures come out clean with bright colors; the video can come out a little blurry, but if you have a good hand then it's good. The battery life is reasonably normal; I don't use it as much, so it can die out by sitting there too long and it takes about 2-3 hours for it to fully charge. Overall, I love my camera and that is why I won't be buying a camera in the near future.

Image Quality
It is very colorful and you can set the image to the natural scene of the outdoors or indoors; I like when I take pictures in a bright light. The movie quality is not as great when your in motion, yet you really need to have the skill at making them come out looking nice.

The quality and the sounds are excellent and hear-able, which is what you need most of the time.

It is very easy to use; in fact, the menu is clear to see and it has 3 sections that include: rec, quality and set up. It is convenient because the common needs of change are the closest.

I have dropped it a lot and it still works like new.

Battery Life
Just make sure to charge it and it can last a day of continuous nice-looking pictures.

Portability
It is thin and not heavy at all; It also has a case that cushions the camera. The camera itself is about a finger in length from the top and half a finger from the side.

you expect better

Despite the EX-Z77's low LCD pixel count, its 14:9 wide-screen aspect ratio offers plenty of room for a handy sidebar menu with which to control most of the camera's settings. You can quickly access commonly used controls such as ISO sensitivity and white balance by tapping up or down on the joypad and cycling through the sidebar's various slots.Like the Exilim EX-S880, the EX-Z77 features Casio's new YouTube Capture mode among its myriad Best Shot scene presets. As its name suggests, YouTube Capture records video clips made specifically for uploading to YouTube. Fundamentally, it's just a 30fps VGA MPEG-4 movie mode, but it works well with the included YouTube Uploader software, which lets you post your videos online quickly without using YouTube's uploading page.

Great Compact Camera

from Va

About Me Photo Enthusiast

Pros

• Fast/accurate auto-focus
  • Good battery life
  • Good Image Quality
  • Good Image Stabilization
  • Great Zoom
  • Large Clear LCD
  • Small / Compact

Cons

• Landscape/Scenery
    • Sports/Action
    • Wildlife photos

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

While shopping at my local Goodwill Store I ran across the Casio Exilim EXZ75 for little to nothing but it was missing the battery. I looked the camera up online and ordered a battery but didn't have high expectations. A week later I was excited to see how it worked. The camera itself is thin, and it has a rather larger LCD screen for viewing photos. While trying to figure out how to use the camera I ran across an easy mode which makes the camera simple to use. When I took the first few pictures and looked back at them the screen looked kinda fuzzy, so I thought well the pictures will look the same. I uploaded them to my computer and was blown away at the quality of the pictures I had taken! This tiny camera is a great camera, especially for outdoor photos. The images are clear, and detailed, better quality than expected. I've taken hundreds of photos,and even let my daughter who is 4 use the camera. Since it's easy to use she's able to take photos capturing silly moments of her sister. Overall it's a great camera to be an older model and is affordable. It has a number of modes to adjust to the picture I am taking, and is easy to download to my computer.

• Was this a gift?:

Camera takes surprisingly nice-looking photos and is easy to use

Image Quality

I have dropped it a lot and it still works like new.

• Image Quality:
    • Battery Life:
    • Portability:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

Quality product and good value which serves my need well

Image Quality
    good point and shoot results when lenses aren't necessary

point and shoot

could not be easier

seems extremely well built

Battery Life
    would seem to be reasonable as compared to similar cameras

Portability
    can easily fit in your pocket

• Image Quality:
    • Battery Life:
    • Portability:

Gotta love this little dynamo!

from Calverton, NY

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

I purchased this item for myself to replace a lost but older digital camera.  This has every bell and whistle you are looking for, is fairly easy to use and extremely lightweight.  It is a great camera and the price is competetive with others on the market with similiar megapixels and abilities.

Great Camera, Easy to use and takes nice pictures

from Cherry Hill, NJ

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

This camera is super light and small enough to take in your pocket. I really love how easy this camera is to use and it is so small I carry it with me almost all the time. I plan to buy another Casio for my daughter for her birthday in January. This will make a great camera for first time digital camera users. The only problem I have had is finding a case that properly fits and has room for extra memory cards.

Nice amateur camera

from Waynesville, MO

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

The 7.2 megapixel Casio Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera hasn't changed much from its predecessor the Z70, but the changes are welcome.  The primary difference is that the Z75 features a wider 2.6 inch LCD screen which offers easier usability and a 3x optical zoom.

Easy, versatile, portable--all around wonderful!

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

I needed a camera desperately because I've always been stuck with either a click-and-point or a camera too bulky to carry around with me everywhere.  I love good pictures but I'm particularly fond of "photojournalistic" shots.  This camera is perfect for that because it captures the photo quickly, when you turn it on it responds almost immediately so you can take a snapshot in the moment.  It has multiple settings to conform to whatever venue or lighting you might encounter.  The battery life is very good.  Photo quality is excellent. The video quality is only sufficient for capturing a cute moment or a nice memory, and not really for anything fancy.  The screen is large for viewing.  I think that the menu format is a little hard to navigate at first, but it's easy to get used to.  My only complaint is that, on my camera, sometimes it will look like it has taken a photo, then when I hit the review button it's nowhere to be found--for some reason it never took the picture even though it appeared to.  I'm still trying to figure out why this happens.  For now I just habitually hit review after every few pictures to make sure I've got them.

Easy to Use

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

I love my digital camera.  Its easy to use and small.  I had an old digital that looked like a brick.  This one is easy to take on trips and easy to carry around all day.  The videos are a good quality.  Its easy to use for even the most technology challenged.

This is a great camera - as long as you don't need a repair

from Wayne, PA

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

This camera is very user friendly and is great for someone who does not want/need a lot of complicated features.  Need to be sure to take very good care of it because if any repairs are needed, it has to go back to the company - local repair shops will not service the camera. You have to get an online bid and then decide whether to send it in.  Since the price is affordable for most, it is almost easier to get a new camera rather then paying for repair.

GREAT CAMERA THAT TAKES GREAT PICTURES AND IS EASY TO USE.

from New Salisbury, IN

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z75 digital camera:

LOVE MY CAMERA. REALLY EASY TO USE EVEN FOR THE NOT SO TECH LITERATE. HAS THE EBAY BEST SHOT FEATURE FOR ALL YOU EBAYERS. GREAT! LOVE IT! WOULD RECCOMMEND TO ANYONE. GREAT FOR PICTURE TO SCRAPBOOK. VERY EASY TO DOWNLOAD TO THE COMPUTER. THE BATTERY STAYS CHARGED FOR A LONG TIME. IT HAS THE LITHIUM RECHARGEABLS BATTERY INCLUDED.