Other Digital Cameras:
Casio
Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera

Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera

A camera that fits in your pocket and is 7.2 mega pixels

I have loved this camera. It was recommended to me by an avid photographer. It has been easy to use with directions that were easy to follow. It has also been very durable as I dropped it while travelling in Italy and was able to keep taking pictures. I wouldn't recommend dropping it, however. I like that it has a viewfinder as well as the large screen to view the digital photos. The quality of the photos is great and I don't think I would want anything less than a 7.2 mega pixel.

The Casui Exilim was top notch in its day, about 4 years ago

This camera was top notch in its day, about 4 years ago.  It is still a great working camera.  I enjoy the "Best Shot" mode where it does the best setting for different types of settings.  The macro focus is also a great feature.  When I was taking detail shots I would set it to macro focus with the Aperture setting and I would get some great photos.  Definitely a good point and shoot and I am sure the newer ones are even better.  Not really recommended for taking video as it is not the best quality and the zoom doesnt work very well for video.  I actually would stay away from the zoom over all with the camera, it looked much better without and the flash was something I also would use sparingly.  I got a 1 G SD card and that thing never got filled up.  Really a great point and shoot, and something I take out with me when I need something portable that doesn't have a huge lens accompanying it.

EASY TO USE. VERY SMALL. WILL ENJOY.

from Tyler, TX

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

This camera is for all of those people that love to take pictures but never have room to carry that bulky camera. Very fun to use. Fits anywhere, so small you can put it in a cell phone case, pda case, the side pocket in your purse. Fits in your back pocket of your jeans. Not to difficult to use. You don't have to be a rocket scientist. The battery last for a long time. There is not a view finder to look through only a very large screen. Point and shoot. High enough resolution for anything. The zoom is enough for every day use. Not enough for long off shots of outdoor scenery.

outstanding!

from New Britain, CT

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

This camera is really good...i rec amend this camera to anyone who is willing to buy there kid a camera for christmas..it takes really great pictures and will not break so easily...most cameras when you take pictures the picture doesnt even look like you...you know what im talking about. well this camera actually makes you look like the true beautiful person you really are..im getting this camera for my cousin and mom. they both love cameras and have been looking fot that perfect camera to have and this is it!

Amazing for the Everyday User

from Manchester Township, NJ

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

I absolutely love this camera.  I bought it around last year for Christmas and it is amazing.  First of all, it is relatively inexpensive which I found amazing for myself who is not a professional photographer but loves to take tons of pictures of anything.  I replaced the memory card with a larger one (which was also quite inexpensive) so I can store more pictures. The battery, however, is likely my favorite part.  My sister also has a digital camera, which has recently broken, and it absolutely devours batteries.  The great thing about this one is that it takes one rechargeable battery and comes with the charger.  It's absolutely amazing.  Also, I take mine with me all of the time and the screen is still in relatively good condition (especially for me).  It comes with all of the necessary information and software which is also great.  However, as a con, it was very difficult for me to figure out how to use the video, but i eventually figured it out and it also works very well.  The zoom is fair, not the greatest I've seen but most aren't great.  Overall, I would aboslutely reccommend this camera, especially to the everyday user.

good value for size

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

this is a good product from casio. if u r looking for a pocket fit camera with good resolution this is the best fit. its a good deal given that it has 7.2 megapixels and 3X optical zoom. this camera gave very nice pictures of parties and in door usage. not the ideal one for outside site scene use. takes a blurry images sometimes. needs firm grip of hands while taking the picture. image quality is nice for in door use. amazing closeup snaps.

Good pocket-sized camera for the value

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

I feel that this camera is great for its slim body.  I always am able to carry it in my purse without weighing it down.  Takes great pictures if you are not too far away from your subject.  Would not recommend for taking sports photos.  Distance is not this camera's strong point.  And it takes awhile to focus.  If your battery is fully charged, it lasts for a long time.  But if it isn't, then you could have problems with lighting and focusing.  I usually use it for party photos where I don't feel like lugging my slr camera with me.

With this camera I got my best shot

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

I am not a professional photographer or skilled in the area by any means, but I can fool my friends with this camera.  The basic advantages to this camera are that it is light weight and small enough to fit in your pocket or purse, it has a large clear viewfinder, a 3x zoom lens, it is 7.2 megapixels (which means you can blow up your picture to poster size and it will still look clear), and it has image stablization so you can catch your kids or dogs(in my case) at play and still get a clear shot.  The best part of this camera though, I did not realize until I used it for the first time.  It has preselected settings for about 20 different shots you might be taking.  It automatically adjusts the focus and flash for the type of picture you are going to take.  You can just select from the menu. . . . .portrait, sunset, landscape, still life, candle light, action shot, ect.  It makes photography as easy as the old point and and shoot cameras but with much much better results.  And as someone not so technically or artistically savvy, I appreciate not having to ask my husband to get the camera set up for me.

The Casui Exilim was top notch in its day, about 4 years ago

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

When i bought my Casio I threw my Sony in the trash!

from Creswell, OR

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

I love this camera! it takes the pictures quickly and clearly. it still has a slight delay, but it's so much faster than our last digital camera! i took a tons of pics last night of my little girls birthday party. kids running around and playing and there was no blurry pictures! it's easy to use and that's important for me! my 5 year old has taken pictures with it! it's that easy to function! it has alot of features for changing the color of pictures but i never really use those cause i don't like those kind of pictures. i have also taken video with it and it turns out nice and clear! the sound is good too!

This camara Excellent!!

from Goffstown, NH

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

The Casiio-Exilim EX-Z70 is a wonderful digital camara. It has been very reliable for capturing all the special moments in my life. It's light weight, easy to use, and can be taken anywhere! I got the camara as a gift and about a year ago, I never leave home without it.

This is awesome!!!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Casio - Exilim EX-Z70 digital camera:

This Casio Exilim is awesome! We've had ours for 3 years now and never had a problem with it! And the battery life is great.. it lasts forever!!! This is definitely a good buy. Another thing I love about it is the huge screen! This camera is really a great buy for the money. I'd recommend it to anyone!!