Other Digital Cameras:

Casio EXILIM EX-Z100 Digital Camera

Best point and shoot!

from Hannibal, MO

Comments about Casio EXILIM EX-Z100 Digital Camera:

Ive had several expensive cameras and many different name brands, this is by far the best! Its small enough to fit in your back pocket, but the picture quality is exceptional! Its very user friendly and is ready to go straight outta the box. The price is right for the quality, ease of use and portability. Looking forward to purchasing another!

Casio Exilim... I miss it!

from Spring Valley, NY

Comments about Casio EXILIM EX-Z100 Digital Camera:

The Casio Exilim EX-Z100 provides 10.1 megapixels of resolution with an incredible wide-angle 4x optical zoom - all in a camera that exhibits an.. I used to have this camera until the SD card slot stopped working randomly. Nonetheless I still love it and miss being able to use it. It is compact and easy to use and has amazing camera settings. It was the perfect camera to bring to parties, use at concerts, and just for any occasion. I switched to a Nikon Coolpix, and I regret it now because the size and compactness of the Casio Exilim was perfect for me and my lifestyle. It fit easily into the palm of my hand and the quality of the pictures were amazing, definitely not what I expected considering how much I had paid for it. It is perfect for any occasion or event. I am a person who is always on the go and I enjoy taking pictures to remember everything. Memories are important to me and if they are to you too, then this is the camera for you!

A good camera!

from Adelanto, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Casio EXILIM EX-Z100 Digital Camera:

Ive had this camera for way over a year now and I still love it. If I had to pick another camera today I would pick this one again because it's that good. It comes a couple of different colors plus basic colors. It's so small and sleek but big enough for good quality pictures. Since it's so slim and small it's easy to carry with you all the time. I really love the screen in the back because it's very big and wide, easy to see and review the pictuers  you take. it has all the features you most cameras have, the zoom is great on this camera, also can take out redeye which is neat. It's easy to navigate the menu on the camera and easy to upload photos, it also takes video which i really love too. the pictures really do come out great with this camera after being printed out. it cost just as much as the average camera, not to expensive for this camera. Another thing that I really like about this camera is the shutter speed, it's the best part, it takes pictures so fast so it captures everything.

Great camera for the price

from Highland Park, IL

Comments about Casio EXILIM EX-Z100 Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for a couple of years now and it has served me quite well.  I had an earlier model of this camera prior to getting this one, and to be honest, I liked the earlier model a bit better.  Yes, this one currently is 10.1 megapixels, and therefore, should take better quality pictures, but the camera itself feels cheaper.  There seem to be more "cheap" plastic parts than before.  Overall, this model just feels cheaper and flimsier than before.  Regardless, this one has held us just fine.  I do not take a ton of pictures - mainly for special occasions and nights out, and this camera has served its purpose quite well.  not only does it take pretty good still shots, but the video capability of this little device is pretty good too.  It's not high definition or anything, but for a little digital camera at a lower price, the video quality is solid.  I would recommend tis camera, especially because it is not too expensive.  Worth it.