View more smartphones

Other Smartphones:
CaseCrown

CaseCrown Case is awesome!

from Savannah, GA

Comments about CaseCrown CaseCrown Amazon Kindle 2 Genuine Leather Opening Case with Interior Compartments - Light Pink:

I recently purchased this case in Blue... and was hoping for a good [decent] product.  I had never heard of the brand, I just wanted something to protect my Kindle.

I LOVE my case!! It does an amazing job -- it fits my Kindle perfectly, and I love having the interior compartments for whatever I might need (business cards, Starbucks card, stamps, cash, etc).  I have actually told several of my friends about and it and sent them the link for it as well.  Good price for a great product!

Only one I would buy

from Springboro, OH

I love this Kindle case. The light is so easy to use. It lights up the entire screen on my Kindle. I love the pink color so fun and girly! It stays closed and protects my kindle every day.  I love that the light is built in and easy to use. I would recommend this to my friends and family.  I looked at into buying the rubber cases but really liked the idea of having alight. some people said that made the Kindle heavy. But I dont' think it is much heavier than a book itself. I can't imagine having any other case for my kindle.  This is a perfect case in everyway. I can't say enough about it. Easy to use an put your Kindle in place and it stays there. But it is also to use on a daily bases. I love using this and reading it at night with out bothering my husband or children.  I love this kindle case. the leather is soft and  very durable.  It is also very cute!!!!  I love that it comes in other colors too if someone wasn't into pink

The perfect Kindle 2 Case!

from Alexandria, OH

I LOVE this case!  It is all genuine leather, and constructed with great care.  It is top quality, durable, and attractive.  It has been very easy to clean.  I purchased this for my Kindle 2, with a nice pink rose sticker to protect the front of my reader, a screen protector, and a clip on light to read in the dark.  It matches everything perfectly.  There are 4 elastic holders on this case, wrapped in pink leather - it holds the Kindle perfectly with no wobbling.  The reader never wants to come out!  The pockets are very handy - like a built-in organizer (perfect for credit cards, id, cash, or photos!)  The leather is thick enough to withstand a fall (and not hurt the reader), and doesn't get scraped up easily.  It has a nice side flap that closes the case easily with one snap (you don't have to press on the snap to close it - it closes itself.)  I couldn't be happier with this case.  This is one of the best purchases for my Kindle that I've made!