Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Case-Mate iPhone 4 Barely There Cases iPhone 4 Cases

Case-Mate iPhone 4 Barely There Cases iPhone 4 Cases

iPhone 4

from taza morocco

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Reliable Performance

Cons

• Not Durable

• Home
  • In The Car
  • Portable Devices
  • Travel

Comments about Case-Mate iPhone 4 Barely There Cases iPhone 4 Cases:

Phone very cool and neat and precise in-built and has a very stunning system and has a very large features make it a sophisticated phone and he has fans, a future phones and is available on a very cool system and has remarkable abilities

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • Was this a gift?:

IPhone Case at its Best

from West Hollywood, CA

Comments about Case-Mate iPhone 4 Barely There Cases iPhone 4 Cases:

This was an amazing case as I have dropped my phone plenty of times and my phone is still intact. I like how it protects the phone from cracking or the glass from chipping. The case is light and it fits snug and I like the looks of it. Great value. It is smmoth and I don't feel like I have a bulky phone. It is just the perfect little gadget.

Case-mate Barely There iPhone 4 Case

from Orange, CA

Comments about Case-Mate iPhone 4 Barely There Cases iPhone 4 Cases:

I have been using the Case-mate Barely there cases for not only my iphone 4, but also the iphone 3g and for a couple blackberrys. I don't like any case that takes the small form factor of the phones away. I can't stand big and bulky cases period. I liked it for the blackberry and the 3g, so I also got one for my iphone 4 from Verizon. It is a wonderful case. The case fits very snug on the phone and barely adds any significance to the phone's already slim design. I have always loved the feel of the soft rubberized plastic. Its just so smooth and soft! Case-mate provides a front screen protector with their deals and though it takes some time getting the dust out with a piece of tape, it goes on smooth and with no air bubbles (if properly applied). The one thing about the iphone 4 version of this case is that because the phone itself now has 90 degree sides all around it, taking the phone out of the case is a lot more difficult. Still, I find that this is one of the best cases available for the phone. I liked it so much that I got a green one for my fianc?. Try it out! You'll love it!