Other E-commerce Websites:
Babies and Kids Websites

Pros

Cons

Adorable Children's Clothing!

If you have a baby or a child, you probably know about Carters. If not, you need to learn about it - and fast!

Carters and Carters.com is a children's clothing...Read complete review

Carters and Carters.com is a children's clothing store that carries clothing and so much more. I first found out about Carters when I was pregnant with my first child. We have a store nearby, and I visited it, and discovered just how amazing it is.

Carters carries everything you could need for your newborn - they have a beautiful layette section that includes onesies, pajamas, bunting suits, hats, blankies - even stuffed animals and other gifts. Then, there is a "toddler" section, and then it goes up to size 7 I believe. They even carry shoes.

While the store is fabulous, the website is really nice if you don't feel like lugging your children into the store to look at clothes. The only downside of the website is the shipping. They offer a flat rate $6 shipping fee, but rarely offer free shipping. And there is no "free shipping after a certain dollar amount" option, which I think is always nice.

But the quality of the clothes is outstanding, I have always been very happy with everything I have ever purchased from Carters. The website is easy to use and navigate, and all items are nicely categorized by age, gender, style, etc. They do offer frequent sales on the website, which is helpful, because without the sales the clothing can sometimes be a little bit pricey.

Overall, a great store and website, and I will continue to shop here for my kids!

Product Selection
There have been a lot of times when something I liked was sold out in the size I needed on the website.

Product Pricing
Get the sales when you can - they help!

Shipping and Returns
I wish they offered a free shipping option after a certain dollar amount.

Do not order online!

Online ordering was easy to navigate and check out. The problem I have is they added additional money on my order. This was after taxes I checked out, received my confirmation number and was told to await an email for my shipping status. Got the shipping email and checked my bank statement to see that they charged extra money to my account. Upon speaking with customer service (or lack thereof) I had the please of speaking with Ashley B. who was rude from the beginning and condescending. Asked to be transferred to a supervisor, she ignored me several times, yelled to switch me to a supervisor and was on hold for over 30 minutes. If that's not frustrating the supervisor Walter did everything but listen to anything I had to say about the situation. It was like I was speaking to a robot, sentence for sentence word for word he kept repeating the same things Ashley B. said in an even more condescending way.

As a first time customer to this store I will be returning all items and never associating myself with this company again. This simple fix took over 3 hours to sort through and by the time is was done I was irritated and frustrated and as a consumer I should be happy and comfortable with my purchase and experience. Needless to say if this is how they treat their customers. I rather take my business elsewhere.

Product Pricing
Items are a little expensive.

Customer Service
Needs some serious work and training done.

Shipping and Returns
Why do customers have to pay to send items back? This should not be at their expense.

Great Website for Children's Clothing

from MI

Comments about Carters.com:

Carters.com is a website that sells adorable children's clothing. The sizes start from preemie/newborn all the way up to kids' size 8 for both boys and girls.
Carters.com carries a wide variety of clothing items and accessories: coats, boots, hats, mittens, socks, underwear, pajamas, pants, shirts, etc. The prices are affordable, but especially so when they run sales, which they frequently do. I have been shopping at Carters and Carters.com ever since my oldest child was born - so over 5 years, and have always been extremely impressed with the quality of Carter's clothing. It is durable and made to last, and can withstand some very rough play! The clothing is always very stylish and versatile.

I also think that Carter's customer service is outstanding. Any time I have had an issue with something that I ordered online, I was able to easily return it to my local Carter's store without any hassle. If you purchase in store there is NO deadline for returning an item, as long as you have the receipt and the tags are still attached. That is amazing!

I have been shopping at Carters.com and Carters for years, and as long as my children continue to fit into their adorable clothing, I will continue to shop there!

perfect place to shop

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Carters.com:

always go there for baby gifts. good quality. cute stuff.

Awesome for kids clothes.

from Florida

Comments about Carters.com:

Carter's website has some of the best baby and toddler clothes for the best prices. Carter's makes super high quality clothing, blankets and toys and they can sometimes be kind of spendy in the store but the website has awesome prices.

I love how clean and organized the website is. it makes ordering from them super easy and actually enjoyable. It really is a great company and that shines through onto the website.

The quality of products that I have bought on Carter's.com has impressed me every time that I have ordered something from them. Each and every product that I have purchased from Then has been excellent quality.

The website is easy to use And ordering is a breeze.

Product Selection
They have the best and cutest product selection from newborn to big kid, especially holiday stuff.

Product Pricing
The pricing is awesome for the quality.

Customer Service
The customer service agents have always been super helpful.

Do not order online!

Product Pricing
Items are a little expensive.

Customer Service
Needs some serious work and training done.

Inexpensive Kids Clothes

Comments about Carters.com:

Carters has a good selection of kids clothes that are relatively inexpensive. The website is very extensive and can be a pain to go through unless you have a lot of time to search through outfit after outfit. It is the type of store that always has a sale it will just depend on how deep the sale is as to what you will pay for the clothes. The only problem I have with their outfits is that a lot of them are very specific so you can't really mix and match. Most of the shirts will go with a specific pair of pants and same with other accessories. The prices are fairly good and the clothes look good after several washes.

Product Selection
I find that Carters has a better selection of newborn clothes that aren't too trendy. Their older children's clothes are well made though they can look quite trendy. They always seem to have most sizes in stock which is good if you need something last minute.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is a flat $6 and can be combined with clothes from Osh Kosh B'Gosh.

Adorable Children's Clothing!

from MI

Product Pricing
Get the sales when you can - they help!

Shipping and Returns
I wish they offered a free shipping option after a certain dollar amount.

Awesome website

from TN

Comments about Carters.com:

I would have to say my guilty pleasure is buying clothes for my two year old daughter! I just cannot help myself! Carters.com makes it even harder to stop this habit! They have the cutest clothes for kids! They have play clothes, dressy clothes, pajamas, and accessories! I feel like I am in heaven when I am browsing the website. I love that they have the perfect little outfits for each holiday too. They always have a great selection to choose from and are definitely up to date with their fashion. The prices are pretty nice too. I have caught quite a few great deals on outfits for my little girl. Also shipping is pretty reasonable and can sometimes be free when you spend a certain amount of money. The website is super easy to use. You can go directly to a boys or girls section and choose what size you are looking for.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping never costs a whole lot and everything always arrives in a short amount of time.

The perfect online site

Comments about Carters.com:

I shop online at carters.com because of the quality of their products. I first fell in love with this site when I was looking for new clothes for my daughter. I logged onto the and was blown away. There were so many beautiful clothes to choose from. Everything I needed for my daughter, I found it at carters.com. They were at a great price. I purchased three bodysuits, shoes and a dress for my daughter. I love the flat rate shipping, along with quick delivery of my order. The clothes looked so adorable when they arrived and I was very happy to see that everything was a perfect fit. I was very satisfied with my order. Even if I was uncertain about her size, carters.com have a sizing chart on their website that matches my child's weight with her clothing size. I will always be a regular shopper because of all of the savings and choices.

Very easy and fun to navigate through this site.

Product Pricing
The prices are great and there is always a sale going on within clearance. On a good day I can save up to 30 percent.

Customer Service
Customer service is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Comments about Carters.com:

Having two growing children I'm always on the look out for good deals. I love shopping on Carters.com, especially when they have their sales going on and I have a coupon to go with it. They have some awesome end of season clearance sales where it's easy to stock up for the next year and they have great everyday sales as well. There is almost always a coupon code floating around too. They have a huge selection of kids clothes, from dressy to play, and everything in between. The quality of clothes is wonderful and they hold up to washing very well. Shipping is fast and low cost which is very helpful.

They have a very organized website, super easy to use. Everything is organized by gender and then age.

Product Selection
Great selection! They have dressy clothes, casual clothes, sleepwear, shoes, and even some toys.

Product Pricing
Carters.com has good everyday low prices and they always have some sort of sale going on or a coupon code to help lower those prices.

Customer Service
I have never had to call or email with customer service but I would have no reason to think they are bad.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is very fast. I have never returned anything so cannot comment on that.

• Shipping and Returns:

My go to for daughter's clothes

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Carters.com:

I recently had my daughter last year and Carters.com is my go to for buying clothing for my daughter. I generally do not like going into a physical store for shopping, especially when it comes to things like clothing when I can easily order online from the comfort of my home. I must say that I do feel as though Carters.com is a bit costly but it is very much worth it. The clothing is of great quality and I love the fact that their clothing runs a little big because that means my daughter can wear the clothing a little bit longer than she would be able to do with other brands. Although I do find carters.com to be a bit expensive, I am always able to find some type of coupon or deal and they always have a sale going on anyway which helps with the cost. I will also say I have never had any problems with my orders and their customer service is great! Once I had an issue where I had a gift card that I was using to order from the site and I accidentally used my credit card instead. The representative I spoke with when I called to cancel the order was great about handling things so that I could redo my order and use the gift card I had instead of using my credit card!