Other Misc. Baby Gears:
Carter's Lady Bug 4 Pack Receiving Blanket

Carter's Lady Bug 4 Pack Receiving Blanket

good value for the money

from Sonora, CA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn

Comments about Carter's Lady Bug 4 Pack Receiving Blanket:

I have a couple sets of these Carter blankets. They are good shape, soft, and lightweight. I've used them for two kids, so they have held up good through lots of washes - with the exception of a few outer stitches coming out. I like these large receivers because my babies spit up - a lot! I've seen those small 4"x 12" spit up cloths (or whatever size they are) and those would not have worked for me at all! Also, it's nice to have these when outside in the sun and you just want to cover your baby from the sun or breeze, but not overheat.

Great for newborn to 3 months old.

Comments about Carter's Lady Bug 4 Pack Receiving Blanket:

I used these swaddles while my daughter was a newborn and they are very cute. She also stayed comfortably wrapped without overheating. The material is perfect. It's warm and cuddly but also thin and breathable. If we have another child I will definitely reuse them.

Great blankets

Comments about Carter's Lady Bug 4 Pack Receiving Blanket:

I bought these for both of my daughters. I picked these over cheaper brands because these are very soft and well made. They aren't cheap and thin at all. The designs on them are super cute and girly. The are perfect for swaddling little babies. As my daughters got older, I still used them to cover them up. My youngest daughter is 2 years old and she still loves them! They are perfect in place of a burp rag too.

perfect sized blankets to wrap up newborns.

Comments about Carter's Lady Bug 4 Pack Receiving Blanket:

I liked these alot with my first baby, she was born at 3 pounds and so lets just say she fit these blankets for about 4 months before they started getting too small. They are cute patterns and can be used for multiple purposes like a play mat for the living room floor i found this nice because and those baby toys cost a fortune and since we dont have a lot of money we made our own play mat with these blankets.