Other Supplements:
Mood Support, Herbal Energy Booster
Carter Reed Relacore Extra Dietary Supplement

Carter-ReedCarter Reed Relacore Extra Dietary Supplement

I'm taking Relacore Extra Dietary Supplement.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Carter-Reed Carter Reed Relacore Extra Dietary Supplement:

Recently, I purchased a bottle of Relacore Extra Dietary Supplement to try losing some of the pounds I've added during the winter. The reason I chose Relacore is because I have taken these supplements in the past and found I had lost some pounds when I went to my physician for my quarterly checkup. It has been a few years and I don't remember exactly how many pounds I lost, but they were worth taking the Relacore. The Relacore Supplement that I am now taking are considered to be "Extra Strength", so I hope this helps me too lose more weight. You only have to take (3) pills a day, in the morning with a full glass of water. The only thing I dislike is the size of these humongous pills that are hard to swallow. But at least I don't have to take one after every meal, because sometimes I skip meals or don't eat at designated times like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After only a few days, I can see and feel a difference in my metabolism. I appear to have more energy than before I started taking Relacore Extra Dietary Supplement. I would recommend this Dietary Supplement to anyone trying to lose pounds with little change to there eating habits and moderate exercise.