CarolWrightGifts.com

CarolWrightGifts.com

as seen on tv

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about CarolWrightGifts.com:

I have to be honest wen I sa CarolWrightGifts.com has a whole lot going for it. While being similar in some ways to Blair's online site, it certainly has the upper hand in many ways. First and foremost, they have a daily flash sale which gives you the opportunity to get a regularly priced product at a major discount for a 12 to 24 hour period. They also have a lot of the most innovative and popular as seen on t.v. items for sale at a discounted price. Their product selection is pretty good. They have all sorts of products that you would probably never think you needed but once you browse just once, you find yourself wanting or creating a need for. Their pricing is really good for the greater majority of their products. Their shipping and tracking processes are the best thing about the site in my opinion. They ship pretty quickly within 2 to 4 days. They keep you posted on the progress of your order very well. Also, if you for some reason feel the need to keep constant track of your order, you will be able to do so easily right on their site by logging into your account. They really make shopping and everything that goes along with it very simple.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Needs better selection and better quality products.

Comments about CarolWrightGifts.com:

I first got on the CarolWrightGifts.com website when I received a catalog from them in the mail. The first thing I noticed is that they sell a lot of the as seen on TV products. Other items that they carry are for personal care, home furnishings, women and men's clothing, shoes, etc. They offer a buy now, pay later option but all of the items I saw are reasonably priced so I didn't choose to open that type of account with them. I ordered two items, one from the home furnishings section and another from the kitchen section. I was disappointed in both items. Yes, they were very affordable but the quality was low. Both things looked cheap and because of that I decided not to give them as gifts for the person I bought them for. For me personally, I didn't find any items on this website that I even liked. I think they need a better selection. Shipping costs are reasonable and I've noticed that they will sometimes offer free shipping on any order, which is nice. I just wish they carried more things that would interest me. If you are searching for a unique gift for someone this would be a good website to visit, depending on the items you choose. I'm sure they do sell some nicely made items, that just wasn't the case with my order.

been around for decades !

from MA

Comments about CarolWrightGifts.com:

When I was young I used to love to receive the Carol Wright catalogs in the mail . Their gifts were always so cool and clever and they had hard to locate items and many useful gadgets that I never saw anywhere else . Now you can order a catalog or just shop online which is so much more convenient .

This company has always been very competitive in its pricing and still is .They have the neatest items , many are personalized and they offer a slew of " as seen on tv" items at a greatly reduced price .

This is a site that sells everything from personalized Christmas welcome mats ( they are HUGE on holiday gifts ! ) as well as many practical items such as bra extenders if you have gained a few pounds and your expensive bra is getting snug - I can never find these in the stores !

Carol Wright is a company that has stood the test of time for useful items and personalized gifts and they will be around for many decades to come , I hope , because they offer great items at great prices.

many as seen on tv items

from La Rue, OH

Comments about CarolWrightGifts.com:

CarolWright.com offers many of the items that are advertised on television in those annoying infomercials. Usually they are offered here at a much lower price than on tv. But this site has so many other items. Clothing, household goods, pet supplies, lawn and garden, toys, and a wide variety of gadgets. Carol Wright is a company that has been around for years. I remember my Mom and my Grandma getting catalogs from them in the mail all of the time when I was a child. But now you can view their merchandise online as well which is so convenient. The site is well designed and easy to find your way around. Prices are mostly very reasonable. Shipping is fast and not so expensive. And the customer service is wonderful. They have very courteous and knowledgeable sales representatives. I recommend you visit their site and look around. You just might find something that you never knew you needed, but have to have!

CAROL WRIGHT IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP FOR THINGS YOU NEED

from Nathalie, VA

Comments about CarolWrightGifts.com:

Carol Wright Gifts is a great place to find things you need, that you can't seem to find anywhere else.Not only do they have handy items but items you want, like apparel,jewelry,and decorative items for the house.They even have seen on tv items so if you see more than one seen on tv item you would like to buy you can buy it at Carol Wright in one stop without the extra shipping costs.

Carol Wright Gifts - Queen of Gadgets and Gizmos

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about CarolWrightGifts.com:

**Carol Wright** is the queen of the gadget and As Seen on TV universe.  Whether it's the *Vidalia* slicer, *Ped Egg* foot file, *Aqua Globe* watering bulbs, or the *Lint-B-Gone* dryer brush, Carol Wright has you covered. **Carol Wright Gifts** sells its wares through its online web store and its mail order catalogs.  Both the catalog and website specialize in handy dandy helpers to make your life easier.  They sell just about everything, from footwear, cap racks, sheet grabbers, pest repellers, ionic flea combs, and wireless earphones to wrench sets, plumbing putty, and flashlights.  And every conceivable tool, gadget, and gizmo in between.

Once you've purchased something - anything! - from the Carol Wright, you can expect to receive new catalogs in the mail with increasing frequency.  The merchandise tends to stay the same even though the catalogs look different.  However, I still find myself checking to see if there's anything new that could make my household chores a little easier. The prices are always budget-friendly, and shipping is free on all orders.  Of course, they do charge a $3.95 handling fee per order, but that's still quite a bargain these days.

I'm not sure if there really is a "Carol Wright," or if it is just a brand like *Betty Crocker* or *Uncle Ben*.  No matter.  If you're in need of the latest *As Seen on TV* product or just want to try an inexpensive household helper to add to your toolbox, **Carol Wright Gifts** is a great place to start your search.

an easy site to buy from with neat products

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about CarolWrightGifts.com:

I recently purchase several items from this website and it was a really nice experience. I got my items quickly & they were exactly as described. This site has always send out catalogs and i found there products quite interesting. So when I found their website it was great.  They have some unusual items and some very helpful products which everyone should have around the house.