Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

Pros

Cons

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash smells good & works good too!

Normally, I wouldn't even consider using a product that isn't all natural, but I received a free sample of **Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash **in the mail and I wanted to see what the hype was about.  It had gotten great reviews, so I was curious to see what this product was like.  As it turns out, I like it....and I'm totally surprised I do.

The appearance of **Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash **through the bottle was enough to pique my interest.  It is a gorgeous gold color that looks shimmery and pearlescent with small, brown beads flecked throughout.  Unfortunately, those small brown beads are actually polyethylene, also known as....plastic!  That means plastic is going down the drain and into our oceans, not a good thought.

Brown plastic beads aside, I love this body wash.  It smells great.  The bottle calls it "Burnt Brown Sugar & Karite Butter".  It is unlike any scent I have ever smelled before; kind of savory and sweet at the same time.  When you rub this into your skin, you can feel little bits of something that exfoliate your skin, and the body wash lathers up very nicely.  The result is soft, clean skin with a fabulous scent.

Without artificial colors and plastic beads, this would be a 5 star product, but as is, I give it 4 high stars.  I would recommend it to others who don't care about a product's naturalness, but I wouldn't buy it for myself knowing what's in it.

Caress Evenly Gorgeous is just average.

I have always been a fan of Caress brand body washes because they all tend to leave you skin feeling very smooth, soft, and moisturized. It is one of the few body washes that I don't feel like I *have *to apply lotion after using. I usually use the silk caress, but I decided to give this one a try when they were out of my ushual body wash.

The smell is nice, but goes away quickly. The body wash doesn't lather up very well, and when you apply it to the skin you feel little to no expholiation. I actually had to pick up the bottle and read it again to make sure that I wasn't mistaken. You can see the exfoliating beads in the wash, but you can't feel them. It makes no sense whatsoever.

After the shower I felt clean, but no cleaner than using a cheaper body wash. I did not feel moisturized or smooth though.

All in all, this body wash is average. If you are going to spend the money to buy a Caress brand body wash, I would suggest trying one of the other ones. You will be much more satisified.

Caress Body Wash is wonderful!

from Webb City, MO

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I love my evenly gorgeous body wash. It has a wonderful scent, great lather, and has just the right amount of exfoliation. I use it daily and my skin feels great. It smooths,moisturizes,and smells good long into the day. Its luxurious.

It works like a charm and I feel clean throughout the day!

It smells awesome and last a long time!

Great body wash!

from Kansas

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I have very dry skin so I am often looking for products to moisturize it and exfoliate it. I have had fairly good experience with Caress body washes so I gave the Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash. It's pretty cheap and very effective! It smells AMAZING in the shower. Kind of has a floral scent to it. It does a really good job of exfoliating too. It's especially helpful if you use it prior to shaving, it makes your shave come out really good due to the exfoliation. It leaves your skin very soft and it continues to be soft throughout the day. Your skin looks healthier over time if you continue to use it. I highly recommend trying this body wash!

Great exfoliation that isn't too harsh. Your skin remains really soft and moisturized all day long after you use the body wash!

It has a floral scent that is great! It remains on your skin throughout the day but has a very light scent. It's pretty refreshing.

Love my Caress body wash.

from Ohio

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I absolutely love Caress body wash, it's very affordable for anyone and leaves your skin feeling great. One of my favorite Caress items is the "Caress evenly gorgeous exfoliating body wash". After using this body wash my skin feels amazingly soft and smooth. I love the fact that it adds extra moisture to your skin, all while making it feel super clean. It does not dry your skin out from over cleansing. It has a beautiful, clean scent. This body wash is very creamy and lathers really well in a loofah. You only need about a quarter sized amount and you will get a head to toe clean. I highly recommend this to anyone who has severely dry itchy skin, this body wash will not disappoint.

The results I got from using this body wash were all great. My skin felt very nice and clean from the exfoliater in this body wash, as well as soft and silky. It almost feels as if you just stepped out of the spa, without paying ridiculous amounts of money for it. This body wash is great, if you give it a try, I bet you will agree with me :)

The scent is light, beautiful and calming. Your skin smells wonderful for hours after your shower.

Exotic Scent, Great Cleanser

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I love the Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash! The brown sugar adds texture to the body wash and let's is an exfoliant that's easy on the skin. The combination of the fragrance and exfoliating brown sugar make this an A+ body wash to use. You get three powerful agents in one! A cleanser, an exfoliator, and an incredible fragrance.

This Caress body wash is a great cleanser and good exfoliator. The brown sugar isn't harsh on your skin. It gently removes dry or dead skin and leaved the skin feeling soft. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend using it daily, but once a week or for special occasions, this is a great body wash to consider.

This body wash smells amazing! It has a strong exotic spicy fragrance. Brown sugar, almond, and coconut are notes I've picked up. The smells lingers on your skin long after you've showered with it. Providing a natural fragrance for your skin.

moisturizes and smells awesome

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I have been using Caress a couple years. I love all of their body washes and bars of soap. Of all the Caress body washes, this one is my favorite. The scent is awesome. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. It also exfoliates your skin and makes you feel indulgent. It leaves your skin feeling supple, soft, and silky. I would definitely recommend it to people. It isn't too expensive either. I feel you are definitely getting what you paid for. It is well worth it.

I love that it exfoliates your skin. Not inly does it smell great, but it also exfoliates. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Your skin feels so refreshed and pampered. The 12 ounce bottle lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way.

I love the scent ! It has a sweet scent, but it isn't overwhelming. The mixture of burnt brown sugar and katite butter is such a great combination. It leaves such a great smell on your skin. I can't stop smelling myself after I take showers. It actually feels like you have perfume on.

Smells Heavenly!!!

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I love this fragrance, I love the Caress brand, however this scrub actually dried my skin out so badly, I actually had scabs on my legs and thighs from scratching so fiercely. I so wanted to like it and I do, except for the itching I had after using it. I do think that it would have been alright if it were just a body wash, instead of a body wash and scrub in one. The product itself was silky smooth and creamy on a bath sponge and it lathers great. I liked added it to a bath, the scent of it filled the entire bath and other rooms of the home as well.

I have to say this product left my skin feeling stripped of moisture, which I am sure contributed to the intense itching I experienced afterward. Overall, it if were not the exfoliating scrub version it would be a great product for me.

I gave this a 10 because the scent of it was too die for. It is very exotic smelling and sensuous to the nose. I hope this product benefits others.

A great exfoliator

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I love Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash for so many reasons. It has a wonderful scent that lasts for quite awhile. I always use this exfoliator right before I shave my legs and in conjunction with a loofah. One of the other wonderful things about this body wash is the consistency of the actual wash. It is so silky and leaves my skin feeling fabulous.

Caress exfoliating body wash is a tremendous exfoliator. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished. The skin on my body even looks healthier, especially in the winter months when skin gets gross and dull. Don't get me wrong it also work wonderfully in the summer. My legs look fabulous in shorts and dresses and they are always soft and healthy. I also use this exfoliator with the loofah on the bottoms of my feet. During the summer my feet really dry up after wearing flip flops. Caress exfoliating body wash even helps the bottoms of my feet stay healthy and soft.

It has such a fabulous scent. It lasts for a few hours after I get out of the shower and I don't even have to use a lotion after the shower with this wash.

smells amazing

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

This stuff smells amazing. Every scent in their line of body washes is a real winner in my book. I love how the scent surrounds you when you're in the shower, and how it lingers after you get out. It lingers but is not so strong as to clash with your perfume. The formulas for these body washes are creamy and suds up into a thick lather very easily. The little exfoliating beads contained within the body wash are not so big as to be abrasive, but they're not so small as to be nonexistent. They are just the right size and come in the right amount as to exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. I find it quite gentle on my skin for an exfoliating body wash. I feel I can use this every day without having to use something else on some days to give my skin a break.
I have very sensitive skin and this has never irritated or caused my skin to dry out, which are the typical problems I have with body washes.

I love this stuff!!! It is time to pamper yourself!

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

Wow! Where do I start....... not only does it smell incredible, it also makes your skin very soft. The scent lasts too. It exfoliates your skin, and makes your skin have a very nice glow. I love this stuff. You gotta try it. It lathers very nicely, and lasts a long time. By the way, did I mention that it smells incredible.

Lovely scent, but the exfoliating got old

Comments about Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

What a wonderful scent in this product and a great dispenser, too. The only thing is - that the exfoliating texture tends to get a little old.

Works fine as a body wash. Don't know about the exfoliating part. I did get tired of the gritty texture of this stuff, however it didn't irritate my skin or anything. Didn't notice any extra exfoliation....

Dreamy