Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Carbona Color & Dirt Grabber

Carbona Color & Dirt Grabber

from Midlothian, VA

Comments about Carbona Color & Dirt Grabber:

If you have never tried this product you should I would say I was very surprised at how well it worked because sometimes its the trying that lets you know if something is worth buying or not. I received this product free so it wasn't like I spent any money so I really had nothing t loose. I can honestly say I was concerned that if I washed some dark colors with some light colors the dark would get on the lighter colors but, I gave it a try when I washed a load of clothes just tossed the color grabber in with the wash and waited. I held my breath for a second and thought okay time to take the clothes out of the washing machine now was the time to see if the color grabber truly did the job. I was really surprised to say the least nothing got on the lighter clothes but, the color grabber had contained the loose dyes it truly was something I didn't expect. I would truly recommend this product and I would give it an A+ for its outstanding job. I have always been skeptical about new things especially when it comes to washing ones clothes and what one puts into the washing machine. I take pride in washing my clothes and those of my family so I don't want to ruin anything that I wash. I can only suggest that if you want to try this product it is well worth it as I was truly surprised at the results.