Other Coffee Makers:
Capresso
Capresso CoffeeTEAM Therm Stainless Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination

Summary

The Capresso CoffeeTEAM Therm is the only Coffee Maker/Grinder combination with a Thermal Carafe and Conical Burr Grinder. The completely new CoffeeTEAM Therm features a stainless steel thermal carafe to keep you coffee perfectly fresh, aromatic and hot for hours, without reheating. A stainless steel housing and simple on-button programming design with a new black-on-white illuminated display make this the most sophisticated Coffee Maker/Burr Grinder combination. With patented technology the CoffeeTEAM Therm grinds a programmed amount of beans directly into filter, then automatically swings forward and starts the brewing process. Simple, one-button programming design allows programmable coffee amounts for 4, 6, 6, 8 and 10 cups in mild, medium and strong strength.

Capresso CoffeeTEAM Therm Stainless Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination

this coffee maker makes my mornings happy

Comments about Capresso CoffeeTEAM Therm Stainless Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination:

I like this coffee maker, really it makes my mornings happy. I like the freshness of the coffee. And I don't need two appliances, ie a grinder and coffee maker sitting on my counter. The stainless steel carafe keeps the coffee warm for a long time, something that I've noticed that the traditional glass ones do not. This comes with a programming feature, but I have yet to use it. The only downside is that the machine is tall, the container that hold the beans is level with my cabinets so I have to set it out higher. That is the only thins and in my old house that was never an issue and doesn't in any way relate to the quality of the machine.

• Brew Performance: