Other Espresso Machines:
Capresso
303.01
Capresso 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine

Summary

Experience the full taste of espressos, cappuccinos and lattes. The Capresso 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine features an exclusive Coffee/Steam Selector that makes it easy to control both brewing and steaming, allowing the user to adjust coffee strength to their personal taste. A Swivel frother with adjustable steam output allow you to steam large or small amounts of milk in seconds. The powerful steam/boiler reduces warm-up time to under 2 minutes, producing 2 to 4 cappuccinos or lattes in under 5 minutes.

Capresso 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine

Great Price

Comments about Capresso 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine:

Most espresso machines are expensive, and I was looking for something that could make espresso as well as steamed beverages, but was much more inexpensive than most. I wasn't looking for top of the line when I bought my Capresso Espresso machine. I did get good quality, though.

Basically, you get what you pay for overall. It's been a little while since I've been able to use it, but that's my fault, not that of the machine. I lost a part in a recent move and am currently trying to replace it.

It's perfect if you want to make inexpensive espresso and espresso beverages at home and not have to shell out a small fortune for a machine.

It was a bit hard to figure out the first time using, but after that, it got easier.

I like the design - I think it's nice and modern looking and not too big or bulky. In my house, there's only two people using it, so it's the perfect size for us.

The machine has made it through 3 moves and is still perfect - just lost a piece and working on getting it replaced.

• Brew Performance: