4.8

4.8

Very rewarding

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Capital One - Quicksilver Cash Rewards:

I'm a big fan of any type of credit card that offers some type of reward so I fell in love with the Quicksilver card instantly. As long as I pay it all off within the pay period, it can be very rewarding getting cash back to use towards paying my bill. I usually use the card for simple things like buying gas then paying the amount off once it's processed so that I don't get charge interest. I do wish the cash back percentage was higher but anything is better than nothing at all as long as I know I will get some of my money spent back at the end of the day. Never had any issues with Capital One at all.

Best credit card for cash back rewards

from St. Louis

Comments about Capital One - Quicksilver Cash Rewards:

Love how much I get back in cash rewards for EVERY purchase! I love how I can deposit the reward to my bank account and use it towards my card account balance to make it lower.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Solid card overall

from Utah

Comments about Capital One - Quicksilver Cash Rewards:

I signed up for this card several months ago in order to get better rewards. I get 1.5% cash back on every purchase, which is the best minimum cash back that I have found. The only downside is that it doesn't offer anything higher than 1.5% on anything, as opposed to cards that give 5% in rotating categories throughout the year. I use it for most everyday purchases (unless a purchase falls into a category which another card offers a higher percentage on). The website is extremely easy to use, and it is easy to track purchases as well as dispute charges when necessary. There are a couple downsides to the practical use of the card though. At least where I live, it is impossible to get the statement period to end at the end of the month. The closest it can end is about five days before the end of the month or five days after. This is extremely inconvenient if you work off of a monthly budget. Another downside is that it can take several days for a pending transaction to be applied to the account. But it is easy to request cash back that is earned. One of the best parts of this is that you don't need to earn a minimum amount before requesting cash back. I usually wait until I have at least $10, but you could request it at less than a dollar. I typically either apply the cash back to my balance or request a check. It says that check requests can take two to three weeks to receive, but mine usually come in less than two weeks.

1.5% rewards

from New York, NY

Comments about Capital One - Quicksilver Cash Rewards:

I like this card a lot. You have to have excellent credit or the deals change slightly, but with excellent credit you don't pay an annual fee and the apr is low. Every single purchase gets 1.5% return, which I also have applied to my balance (but you can have it sent in a check or added into your savings). Customer service is great and they are always monitoring activity. I have had suspicious activity twice this year and they have been quick to send me cards (although I do wonder why I haven't ever had this on my Bank of America cards). The website is pretty easy to navigate and they have free credit score tracking with some tools so see if you make simple changes how your credit might change (for example: increasing your credit line, decreasing card balances, adding a card, etc). I would probably not use them for investing because they charge per trade. I prefer a place like,vanguard that allows free trades with EFTs.

Customer Service
Always quick and polite

• Customer Service:
  • Available Rates:

One of the best credit cards out there

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Capital One - Quicksilver Cash Rewards:

When a family member told me about the capital one quicksilver cash rewards card, it sounded too good to be true. So I did a little research on their site and seen the commercials and I definitely wanted to try it. Let me start with the unheard of 1.5 percent cash back on everything. There's no hoops to jump through and no catches. I receive that cash back on every purchase everyday and there is no limits. It's really incredible since I do a lot of shopping. They gave me back one hundred dollars because in the first three months of opening the account I spent five hundred dollars. I also love how I can redeem my cash back at anytime I want without any penalties. They also gave me a twenty five day grace period. I can't think of another card that I've used that offered so many great rewards and services. This one is definitely a keeper and if you're looking for a great card, definitely give this one a try.

Customer Service