Other All-In-One Printers:

Canon imageCLASS Black & White All-In-One Laser Printer

Frustrating paper jams!

from Marion, IA

Comments about Canon imageCLASS Black & White All-In-One Laser Printer:

This printer copies well and prints well except for 2-sided prints (the paper curls). I've never used the fax machine. We've had trouble with paper jams A LOT - especially if you turn the paper over to print double-sided. It's big and takes up a lot of room...make sure you have space for it. The toner cartridges are expensive if you buy from Canon, but the after-market ones are reasonably priced. It's easy to use and fairly fast for a laser printer. The image quality is nice. The scanner works well and I'm very happy with the way it scans photos. It scans quickly with a lot of detail. I don't like the fact that it doesn't have an off switch! I have had to pull the plug out of the back when I make a mistake and want it to stop printing. We didn't pay much for this printer so we can't complain too much. We knew the reviews talked about paper jam problems but hoped we wouldn't have the same frustration -but we were wrong. Expect that problem from our experience.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Awesome and fast printing

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Canon imageCLASS Black & White All-In-One Laser Printer:

This printer is awesome! It only prints in black and white, but it is perfect for our family. I print coupons from it all the time, and there is never a flaw. Each page prints in seconds. This printer has been great for printing and being on the go. It prints so fast! The only flaw so far is that it is loud. When my kids are napping, it is a little too loud, but the other qualities make up for it. The scanner has been very helpful as well-it is quick and accurate. We have to go through Microsoft Photo Gallery to scan, but it isn't too much of an inconvenience. We haven't used the fax yet, but I would imagine it works as great as the scanner. Buttons are pretty self-explanatory. Occasionally the paper jams, but it is an easy fix by opening the top or front of the machine. I would recomend this to anyone who has room for it (it is a little big) and prints lots of paper in a pretty timely manner.