View more inkjet printers

3742B002
Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer

Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer

4.1

printing-r-us, a printers 1000 pic in one bite!

- ***PROS easy to use!***

- ***PROS easy to use!***

- ***Well  to print and get the copies and the content that you want is and can be as easy as just saying print this plezze!***

- ***Once I wated a picture of Michael Jackson printed***

- *** a******nd also a picture of the  Iron man and a picture of ***

- ***Taz Manian Devill printed for my kids and myself!***

- ***So i just  hooked the brand new printer ***

- ***up to the computer and printed it all off just like that.***

- ***Full color and everything. Wow it was awesome.  Also I printed a picture of myself and my kids and our dogs and cats. ***

- ***We were printing pistures and poems and ***

- ***Scripts off for the whole neighborhood.***

- ***Well if all be told my landlord was jealous and ***

- ***says how long that's gonna last cos***

- ***I got me a printer too and I caint do all that***

- ***in color and everything.  However , I got my printer***

- ***from Rent-a-center, plus the computer tooooooooo.***

***CONS faster than anything!***

***yes super fast!***

***negative well inkjets is actulally what i use in the ren-a-cee-ya thingy!***

***However; it can be messy cost and demand!***

***Slow is you don't know what your doing?***

You have to know you French though, lotta fun there.

The Canon inkjet printer does not stand up to the "Canon" name

I had a Canon Pixmar iP707 prior to my new printer (an Epson). I had major issues with the Canon. First thing ..... it was so slow in printing. It was CONSTANTLY feeding two pages instead of just one. When I tried to clean the heads the charts that were printed were different all of the time.Seems that I was never able to set up the heads right since every time I made a print the colors shifted

Gets the job done

from Creola, OH

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

Bought this to go my my home computer and the setup was easy, however Canon puts 5 different pieces of paper with the machine that all pretty much say the same things. Between that and all the packaging it's easy to get a little lost (unless you just don't even bother with instructions, but I wanted to do it right the first time). It's a little bigger than my previous inkjet, but that's okay. The style is it's biggest winning point for me - everything closes up into a nice neat box. This was important because I have 3 cats and I don't need trays breaking off. One drawback is the paper tray - it collapses down and fits inside the bottom. Which is fine, but I have to pull it out, expand it, load the paper, and then stick it back in. And then collapse it back down when I'm done. I wish it just unfolded really easily, but it just takes a little more effort. If you keep the paper tray out at all times, it has a cover so your paper doesn't get dirty with dust if it sits there for a while. That's a nice feature. The tray doesn't hold much paper at all, though.

Best printer for the money!

from North Hollywood, CA

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

I'm a staunch Canon printer fan.. I purchased the Canon PIXMA 4700 a few months ago on Ebay to replace my old Canon i860 and I'm extremely satisfied with it!

Great quality prints and photos, fast printing speed and very easy to use.

I love the separate ink cartidges which the tabs on them light up when they need to be replaced.

I highly recommend this printer to anyone looking for a new printer!

this is a great product

from Bluff City, TN

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

first off this is a great product im very pleased with it so far.  i probly will be the entire time iv had this great new product i hope to buy more for other family members. i like the design its sleek and nice i wouldnt trade it for any other competitor. if you are looking for a great product i recomend u buy this item you will enjoy it and will not be disapointed. in the future i like to see more great things from this manufactuer. this item is also very dependable and reliable its mind bogling on how teknology has progressed over the years. bottom line is this item is idea for anyone adult and children alike i dont no what brands everyone else uses but i can strongly suggest this . i have one u should get one enjoy and thank you for the great gift. with that said i hope u consider buying one of these for yourself or a friend you will most definatly will not regret it so i guess this is all i can really say hope u enjoy this review. bye

Not Apple Mac friendly on a wireless network.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

This printer is a wonderful all in one, but as an Apple Macintosh user having wireless and wanting to print wireless, the printer just would not print unless directly connected.  On a windows system wireless it works like a champ.  I would not suggest this printer for Apple users.  Unless they want to connect with USB then it would be a winner.

My canon printer is the best.

from Collierville, TN

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

I have had my Canon printer for a few years,and I love how it works,I have had no problems with it at all,It prints great,wonderful pictures,Great graphics,and it is a good price,even the ink is not high in price,it is very easy to set up and install.

The Canon iP4700 is great, works quick, looks great!

from Clewiston, FL

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

I love my **Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer **because it makes printing fun and easy. It seem expensive at first but if you consider what it costs to have pictures developed then you realize you are saving money. I am not a techy, so the fact that it was easy to install, and easy to figure out how to use made it even better. I highly recommend it to all! Especially those with kids who can use it for not only family photos, but school projects and homemade personalized gifts for loved ones.

canon ip4700 does nothing to set itself apart from other printer

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

the canon ip4700 inkjet printer does nothing to set itself above every other printer of this same class. I saying this it doesn't rate lower than other printers of this same class. In all it's average and it gets the job done adequately.

If you want a good, reliable printer; look no further

from Elkton, TN

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

The Canon Pixma iP4700 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer possesses the high-quality, performance and style needed for your varied home printing needs. Incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with a minimum color droplet size of 1pl and a 5 individual ink tank system sets the stage for beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11", web pages or documents all with amazing quality. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 300 years when using select genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in an archival-quality photo album. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to the new Auto Photo Fix II feature within the popular Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. If that wasn't enough versatility, you can also enjoy 2-Way Paper Feeding and computer-free photo printing with a PictBridge connection. So, you can print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.

This printer spits out pages of amazing clarity!!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

This printer is a little pricey, but it is well worth it.  I am a scrapbooker, and I print out lots of photos from my computer.  This printer prints photos of amazing clarity and quality.  The colors are realistic and the photos actually look real instead of those streaky looking images that you get on other printers of lesser quality.  I would highly recommend this printer to a friend.  Also, the ink cartridges aren't too expensive which is a big plus!!

Good printer,great photo quality, quick scan, but slow to print.

from Exeter, RI

Comments about Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer:

I got the **Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer **for Christmas this year.  And I know personally that Santa spent a lot of time researching printers for the best price and features before making this purchase.

And as a fully multi function printer I have been enjoying its all of its features.  Love the improved photo scan and print qualities as well as the free photo improvement software.  I use the software all of the time to repair and improve my photos prior to printing.  I also love the fact you can just pop in your photo card and download directly to the computer.  This feature saves a lot of time in trying to find the correct cables.  It would be nice if the photo software included a bit more, like the old style cannon programs.

The photo quality is amazing.  Great tones and colors.

I do have a couple of concerns.  It is SLOW to print documents, which can get very frustrating.  It prints photos quickly though.  And although the back feeder works great for photo paper, the front feed is difficult to access to install regular paper, likes to stick a lot!  And lastly although the scan quality is high, it is again very SLOW.