Other Camcorders:
Canon
FS31
Canon - Vixia Camcorder

Canon - Vixia Camcorder

Great value in a basic easy to use camcorder.

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

We got this for our oldest daughter when she went to college and she loves it. It as inexpensive and easy for her to use. It took her a minimum amount of time to master is features and make her own high quality recordings.

For the price you pay you are getting a very good piece of equipment! Our daughter uses it very often and has put it through the ringer and it continues to maintain a standard that she is more than happy with.

Battery Life
The overall battery life is not as long as you would want it to be, but that is to be expected with any piece of electronics. It seems like when you are really into it and getting the recording you been waiting for that the battery light begins to alert you to impending danger.

It has withstood the challenges of an 18 year old girl for about two years now and it is still going strong. And thats more than can be said about much of her electronic equipment.

Very easy to use. It is your basic camcorder with just aim and record type of use. Not a lot of features but works well.

It is really more of the beginner type of recorder does not have a lot of features that make it a stand out, but it is durable and takes a good quality recording.

• Battery Life:

Great sound

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

I like that it can records up to 10 hours of video to a 16GB internal flash drive or directly to removable SD memory cards.I also like that it is Ultra-Sleek, Compact and Lightweight Design (7.9 oz). That it is a genuine canon 41x advanced Zoom.That it has a Canon DIGIC DV II Image Processor.Dynamic SuperRange OIS corrects a full range of motion.

Great picture and sound quality.

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

My grandfather bought this camcorder because the salesperson said that it was easy to load videos to a website.  I did have to show a few of the technicalities about how to use the camera, but now he uses it at least once a week and has downloaded numerous videos to the web to show the family.

The camera has great video and sound quality.  Also, its very selfexplanatory on how to use the playback feature.  I have yet to look at the instruction manual!

I would highly recommend this camera to anyone looking for ease and speed and quality!

could be a large camcorder it does it all

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

I am impressed by the size and ease which I could operate this cam.

I also felt it was light weight and compact.

It was not hard to understand the operating systems and left me with some

great home movies.......

I would suggest it to my friends......good price also....

The Cannon Vixia FS31 camcorder is realy simple to use.

from Nokomis, FL

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

The Cannon Vixia FS31 camcorder was very simple to function, and the picture was beautiful. I do alot of night shooting, and the night vision was so crisp. It is also very light weight. I almost forgot it was in my hand a few times. The Vixia is great when you want to capture a moment for a life time. I love it.

One of the best camcorders I've ever used!

from Jasper, GA

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

The Canon - Vixia FS31 Camcorder is probably the best camcorder I've ever used. The quality is great. The abilities it possesses just amazes me. It's also more durable than most camcorders. I reccommend this especially if you're looking for the perfect holiday gift. It'll blow that certain someone away!

Dont think twice buy it, It is worth for the price

from Newark, CA

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

I was looking for camera which is small in size and and of course weight. it caught my attention when I saw pics of it online, it is that good that I decided to have physical look and ran to best buy.

Design of LCD panel which enables to give you larger view is great. Picture quality is excellent either on lcd itself or on your HDTV, I must say here that it is not the best but for the price you pay it is of course Best quality.

other part which I like though I think I am techie and relatively I pickup the controls very easily, but this one is real good easy to operate camera

Internal Memory of 16GB is more than enough to record for a whole month bdays and kitty party and other events about 9 hrs and then copy to my laptop.

Over all This is good camera to buy on the price range below 300.

the canon vixia r s31 has great picture quality and memory space

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Canon - Vixia Camcorder:

this video camera is just great. i can take videos of very high quality and upload them to my computer. i don't know if it is the best one ive ever had, but it is definitely worth buying. it is very good and i highly reccommend it. (extremely satisfied)