Other Digital Cameras:

Canon - PowerShot SX120 IS Digital Camera

Great camera!!

from Brandon, FL

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SX120 IS Digital Camera:

After doing a lot of research I finally chose this camera. I have had this camera over a year now and I do not regret this desicion. This is a great camera. It is very simple to use and you can mess with settings to make better photos. As an amature photographer who can not afford the more professional cameras, this camera works wonders. I love the zoom on it. I love that it can capture my kids who are always in motion. The flash is a little slow at recharging but that would be the only complaint I have on this camera. The photos turn out crisp even when zoomed in pretty far.

Great for the Entire Family

from Rock Island, IL

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SX120 IS Digital Camera:

I bought this as a starter camera for my 15 year old son who was interested in photography. Little did I know that our entire family would enjoy this camera. It's so easy to use for me (technologically challenged) and my daughter who was 8 when I bought it. Our pictures come out so clear and professional looking with no real effort on our part. We took the camera on our trip to New York last year. I was completely blown away at the clarity of our pictures whether we were on the subway, bus, or just walking down the street. We had sunny days and rainy days, but the pictures came out great. We took pictures of people, buildings, pigeons, bridges, and mountains. I will be sticking with Canon PowerShot for all my future camera purchases.