Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS Digital Camera

Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS Digital Camera

Decent portable camera that fits in pocket or purse.

from Niles, OH

Comments about Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS Digital Camera:

I wanted a very portable camera I could keep in my purse or carry when I'm out walking. This one fills the bill quite well.

Image Quality
For a very portable camera, it takes good photos. It has a 10X optical zoom which, fully extended does a commendable job. The macro mode button is on the outside and takes great photos.

Has a number of special settings, but the video button is on the back and easy to hit by accident. Can review photos you've taken without turning the camera on.

Haven't dropped it yet (thank goodness), but it's tossed in my purse amid lots of other junk and I'm not seeing any damage.

Battery Life
Has a rechargeable battery that has a decent life, though not as good as other cameras I have.

Portability
Bought this one to fit easily in a purse. It will fit some shirt pockets, but it's a bit too large to fit in one of my blouse pockets.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

The SD4500 Canon Powershot is Heaven in a Camera

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS Digital Camera:

This camera is amazing. I originally had a canon powershot that I had purchased about 3 years ago. It was the msot durable of any camera and it wasn't anything like these new waterproof, durable, can be pounded cameras. It was just a basic camera that was manufactured right. I could take it in the snow, swimming, use it everywhere and I knew it wasn't going to break. I knew it was time for an upgrade when the picture quality slowly started to diminish and that brings me to the SD4500, altho it was an investment this camera is the most amazing thing. Its the canon powershot that I love, easy to learn to use, and functioning like no other. And the picture quality is amazing. I also love that it has 10 megapixel optical zoom for better blow up capacity, its just an amazing camera. The one set back to this camera is the batteries are a special design and can only be ordered online and not in any of my local stores, but its worth it!

Pretty Good Camera Overall!

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS Digital Camera:

Overall this camera is pretty good. For the price you are paying this is the kind of camera you excpect to get. Good for people who aren't necessarily into photography but enjoy taking pictures for memories. I would recomment this for people who want a camera for enjoyment not photography. Good quality pictures and excellent battery life.