Other Digital Cameras:

Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS / IXUS 210 Digital Camera

it's just amazing

from Walnut, CA

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS / IXUS 210 Digital Camera:

The first time when I used this product, I was like "Oh My God!!" The photos were clear and absolutely perfect. I am into photography and I have used many cameras to take pictures but they all end up being blur. One day my friend told me to try Canon cameras and what do you know there is a huge difference! The negative and positive lighting work together to create the scene in the picture the real thing! I have been using this camera for a year now and I plan to use it furthermore. I would definately recommend this camera to friends and those of you reading this review! There are many ups about this digital camera, but there is only one down. It can't shoot a moving picture! There are many more absolutely great things I can write about this digital camera. But I am in a hurry so bye! Oh by the way buy this camera today at your local best buy!

good small camera

from Saraland, AL

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS / IXUS 210 Digital Camera:

Camera is a good small camera. Has an adequate zoom, it is very small easily fits into a pocket. Canon is always a good brand, very sturdy and durable. They keep their camera's up to date with the latest technology. The new processor provides many extra features that you can't get with other small cameras. This camera is also priced very well. Great camera for the money. The pictures look are great quality and look really good when printed at home or at a store. This is a nice camera to carry everywhere with you so when the moment strikes you get a good picture without carrying around a big bulky camera. The menus are easy to navagate through and you don't need any extra equipment to enjoy your pictures. They download easily and effortlessly to your computer or you can put the memory card directly into the print your own pictures kiosk at stores so there's no hassle in printing your pictures.

The Canon SD3500 eliminates the need for a seperate video camera

from Moses Lake, WA

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS / IXUS 210 Digital Camera:

This is my third Canon within a year.  The first was lost and the second ended up in the lake with my husband.  I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the touchscreen.  I was worried about durability.  Now that I have used it for awhile, I am not as worried about durability.  I think it will hold up just fine, and it is actually quite a convienent feature.  My favorite thing about this Canon as well my previous models is the ability to record in HD.  It does a FABULOUS job.  I love having the ability to record short video clips and quickly and eaily uploading them to my computer via the SD card.  I also have the HDMI cable that connects the camera to the TV so I can show videos to family and friends in HD on my LCD TV.  They are always extremely impressed.  Before I "switched over" to Canon, I had owned Kodaks and Samsungs.  I don't think I will ever go back.  I think the picture quality of the Canons is superior.

Good Camera, Better to just buy a good phone

from Dearborn Heights, MI

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS / IXUS 210 Digital Camera:

I like this camera, if you're in the market for a basic point and shoot camera, I would recommend this one.  If you're a professional photographer - you're probably not reading a review for this camera.

To be honest, I stopped using this camera after I got my iPhone, but it was good while it lasted. The pictures do have great quality stemming from the fact that it has so many megapixels. Is this camera different than any other brand on the market? Probably not. I just bought this one because it looked nicer.

So if you are looking for a camera, I would recommend checking Consumer Reports for the best value. I got mine on sale  for quite a bit less than the retail value being the bargain shopper that I am, so I would probably wait for a Black Friday sale or something for this.  In the end, I think these point and shoots are getting replaced by better phones so it's not worth a huge investment.

Great camera but touchscreen is a little tough to use

from Saint Peters, MO

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS / IXUS 210 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera because I've had great luck with Canon cameras and I chose the compact SD3500 touchscreen model because it seemed like the right thing to do since all kinds of other devices are going to touchscreen. Well, it's a little tough to get used to. Especially the erase function. I usually have to swipe my finger on the screen at least 3 times before it does what I want it to do. Sometimes when you press a "button" it doesn't register that you've done so and so you have to do it again. Also, the menu button is kind of hidden behind the function button which I think is weird. It does take great pictures and for that I am grateful. The "fisheye" and "miniature" settings are fun to play with but hardly ever used. The "kids & pets" setting is the one I use most. I do use the tap method when reviewing pictures and I think that works better than the swipe method. The battery seems to last fairly long. It's a good camera, but in hindsight, I think I could have gotten a camera that produced the same photos for less cost.