Other Digital Cameras:

Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

This is a great little camera

This camera is easy to use and understand . Takes great photos and videos and helps you take a great picture even if you are not that apt at using cameras . I advise that you read the instructions upon buying this camera because there are a couple of things other than the initial camera charging that will give you a great experience when first time using this camera. Like date set up before taking your first pictures with it to make sure that they have the correct time and date.As this camera does not come pre- programmed with the correct time and date on screen.But after that you will not have to change the rime of date unless you want to.

Image Quality
I am no expert but I know a good picture quality when I see it .....and this camera gives it to you.

This camera has great performance and adjusts it's self to make sure that you take the best picture and videos possible.

The ease of use is great and if there is something you need help with you are provided with a manual as well as a tutorial disk and a phone number for customer service

I would say that this camera is very durable. The screen cleans easily as well as the cameras small lens.

Battery Life
The battery life is tricky with this camera . I would advise paying the battery icon close attention after several uses.

Portability
The portability of this camera is great. It is slim and fits into a purse , pocket or bag with out taking up much space at all. It fits easily in you hand for a male or female. And the camera also comes with an attachable wrist lanyard .It comes with a small attractive carrying case that can be clipped to your belt or swung on you wrist.

A little to expensive.

This is a good camera, but I thought the price was a little bit to high. Camera was light weight and had a good design. Operating this camera seemed difficult though. It was hard to watch and shoot, clumsy for the finger positioning.

Still Would Rather Use this Camera over iPhone

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

This camera is cute, a good size, and when it's not dark out, takes great pictures.

Image Quality
When it's dark outside you can't really take pictures. The stabilizer doesn't do it's job, and you get mostly blurry pics. The flash will overpower whatever you are trying to shoot, especially items up close. I gave it an 8 because when everything works the way it should, the pictures are great. I have blown up several pictures to an 8x10 print, and they come out beautiful and not grainy at all.

Battery life for this camera is very good.

For me, it took a bit to figure out all the different picture settings and how to use the playback, but for my mother who is older it took her a lot longer. To be honest she still does not know how to use the camera to it's full potential.

I have dropped this camera and it still works fine. I have also taken it to the beach and gotten sand on it, which did not affect it's performance.

Battery Life
Very good. Battery lasts longer than expected.

Portability
I love this camera's sleek design. It easily fits in my pants pocket. It also has a nice sturdy wrist strap.

To Europe and Back

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

Good camera - works fast. I took this with me to Europe. I found the strap that they include with the camera to be helpful in Venice - I was able to string it around my wrist and not have to worry about it falling into the sea. The battery life was pretty good - I was constantly using it so I constantly had to recharge the battery.

great

from Chelsea, MA

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

Love this camer so simple and easy to use no delay when you hit the picture button and quality of pictures are amazing. Its a super lightweight camera and can easily fit in your backpocket or a small wristlet with your phone which is a great selling point for me. Also its very easy to zoom and focus on pictures.

This is a great little camera

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

A little to expensive.

from Visalia, CA

Great camera!

from Gainesville, TX

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

Although I now use my Iphone camera a great deal of the time, I do still use this camera on vacations, etc. - very reliable, easy to use!

Image Quality
Great photos and image quality.

Does require time to learn all the various settings!

Portability
Small and easy to carry!

I love this Camera!

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

This camera is easy to use, easy to carry, and takes awesome pictures.

Image Quality
I get a lot of comments on my photos that I take asking if I used a expensive, professional camera. This camera really does take super nice photos.

Opens and shuts with a click of a button. Pretty simple!

This camera could be used by the old and new. It's really simple.

I have 2 small children, and yes they have dropped it a few times. Nothing has broken off and it still works like a charm!

Battery Life
Only have to charge it once in a blue moon.

Portability
Small and fits into a nice little case.

• Portability:

Excellent camera with wonderful video feature

from Athens, AL

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

I love this camera because it is small but makes excellent pictures. The image quality is excellent for a small camera. You can slip it in your pocket and take it anywhere. I love to take it when we don't wait to haul my husband's huge camera and lenses. I also love the video feature. I have used this feature on every vacation we take. The battery life is also excellent.

LOVE IT

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

I love this camera. I have always owned a Canon camera. My last one broke by my roommate dropping it in the FSU fountain, so i replaced it with this camera. I love the touch screen. The picture quality is amazing and the megapixels are 14.1 so you can enlarge pictures really big with out distorting them . The touch screen is amazing as well. Other extra effects were added to this camera compared to my old one, the SD1400. One effect, you can  make all the lights that are in the picture being taken, turned into a certain shape you decide on. I took a picture of my christmas tree with the effect on and the picture came out with all the lights turned into the shape of stars. You can also make it turn them into hearts, or butterflies, or twinkle stars, or x-shaped. There is an HD output on the camera which also makes it nice to be able to connect it to me tv and view slide shows of all my pictures take.

best camera out there

from Henderson, NC

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital Camera:

i saw the commercials with ashton Kutcher and obviously i wanted one. i received this camera as a birthday present five months ago and i am in love with this thing. i have to say that i am an electronic junkee and this was a great piece to add to my collection. i hate reading manuals and so i did'nt read the manual for this one either and so far i have been able to figure out everything i need to know about this camera very easy to use. the touch screen feature is pretty awsome and so is the zoom quality. My pictures is very very clean and clear the best yet (by the way i have several other cameras). i also got an extra memory card with it. i would advise if and when buying one get more memory for it it you will not be disappointed. i have three kids and this camera is my new best friend. i don't even use my camcorder anymore. The videofeature is also pretty awsome very clean and clear. Soo far my favorite product from canon.