View more inkjet printers

Canon Pixma mini320 InkJet Photo Printer

Great portable printer.

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Canon Pixma mini320 InkJet Photo Printer:

I received a Canon PIXMA mini320 about a month ago. It took a little minute to read the manual and get it all set up, but after that, it is a breeze to operate. The picture quality is as good as I have ever seen anywhere using the PhotoPlus glossy paper. So far I have printed sixty-two 4x6 pictures with one ink cartridge, and showing two bars left on the screen. Of course the advantage of using a printer like this is you can print anything you want to and have it in your hands in a minute. I can't imagine how a photo printer could be better than this one unless you want to print larger than 5x7. I have sets of professional prints that aren't a speck better than the ones I've printed out. I am printing directly from my computer, so don't know about prints from other devices. It meets my needs. On the other hand, I should add that if you want good prints the first half of the battle is starting out with decent photos, and the second all-important part is to have a quality editing program such as Photoshop Elements, or at least Picasa 3, which is a free download.

Better pictures than the ones I have printed at Walgreens.

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Canon Pixma mini320 InkJet Photo Printer:

I received this printer for Christmas and it is great.  The color is remarkable and it is easy to use.  The paper isn't cheap but if you get it on sale like I did (buy one and get one free) then it is worth printing your own pictures.  I don't know how long the ink will last.  I am pleased with this item and would recommend if you are looking to buy one.