View more inkjet printers

Canon Pixma MP990 InkJet Printer

The Canon Pixma MP990 is even better than my last Canon

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Canon Pixma MP990 InkJet Printer:

This Canon printer is even better than my last Canon. And that last one was awesome too! The Pixma MP990 is an easy to use all in one printer. The scanner, printer, copier, does everything and then some wirelessly too. The printer is bigger than my last, but no complaints on the size when quality is just great.

I've compared photos printed on this printer (on Canon photo papers of course) and side by side with other printing services-- Kodak, Snapfish, Walgreens-- it is far superior in color and quality. Of course, I think it ends up being a bit more expensive than going through these other services. The photo paper and ink cartridges really add up fast. I do think Canons in general go through these ink cartridges really fast but I'll pay for the amazing quality. I'm never going back to another HP or Lexmark.

You need 6 cartridges: Magenta, Black, Yellow, Cyan, Grey, and Pigment Black (for text).

The Canon PIXMA MP990 is an awesome printer!

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Canon Pixma MP990 InkJet Printer:

Canon outdid themselves with this one! We love this all in one printer. It prints, scans, and photocopies! My husband is a tech junkie and he knew that this was the printer to have! I just trust his judgement and he was so right about this one. I have scanned tons of pictures and you can save them as jpegs or pdf files. It makes color and black and white copies. There is a program you install on your computer and you can decide the photo quality before each print or you can set up a default for all prints! I print alot of coupons from the internet so I have my settings on a fast low quality print job so I dont waste alot of ink. Ink refills can be pricey, but I dont think any ink is really that cheap. It also prints wirelessly so I can print coupons from my bedroom and go pick them up in the office later! You cannot lose buying this printer! I would recommend the Canon PIXMA MP990 to anyone!

great printer for pics

from Rockford, MI

Comments about Canon Pixma MP990 InkJet Printer:

We recently purchased our laptop and they suggested this printer, and so we bought it on their word and it's great! If you like to print off pics like i do then this is the printer for you! the pictures come out great and the quality is wonderful. I also you mine for coupon printing and have never had a problem with anyone scanning the coupon because it prints great. You can also copy and scan on this and i have done both the scan works great if you need to scan documents on to your computer, it scans them very clear. The only complaint i have is that the ink does run out quickly wich means i am buying ink often, but i also do use my printer quite often, but if you rely on your printer as much as i do that may be a down fall. But i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great printer for scrapbooking or couponing or any everyday prints because it has many options and functions and also connects to your computer with ease.

Good, affordable printer !

from Shasta Lake, CA

Comments about Canon Pixma MP990 InkJet Printer:

I've been really pleased with my Canon printer. It's super easy to set up and use. I got mine at a very good price, and so far, it has been well worth it. It's not the fastest printer, but nonetheless, I'm very happy with it.