Other Inkjet Printers:

Canon PIXMA iP3600 InkJet Printer

Love my new Canon iP300

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Canon PIXMA iP3600 InkJet Printer:

I was sick of going through so much ink with my last printer, so I broke down and bought this printer as it was recommended to me by my brother. It's a great printer, it's uses very little ink, and prints out in no time. It's been a very reliable printer.

This printer is pretty fast, that's probably my favorite feature about this printer.

Copy Quality
This printer is an excellent printing, and copies great looking pictures, as long as you have good picture paper. To me it also depends on the type of picture paper you have, if you have low quality paper, then no printer can help this.

Ink/Paper Use
It doesn't use very much ink. I used a lot of ink with my last printer. I print almost every day, and often and it takes about a month to go through ink for this printer.

It's easy to use if you've ever used a printer before. Anyone could work this, I even set it up myself and I'm not tech savvy.

Has lasted me so far about six months, and I use it at least half a dozen times on some days. It's very reliable.

This printer has a nice sleek design and it looks great by my computer. My old printer looked large and bulky compared to this one, and the Canon takes up a lot less space too.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

I love it

from Davenport, FL

Comments about Canon PIXMA iP3600 InkJet Printer:

The is an amazing little printer, it fits on your desk without taking up to much room. It is great for printing out all of you photo memories. I highly recommend this printer if you want something that is going to save you time and money. I used take pictures all the time with my digatal camera but would never get them printed out. This printer makes it super easy. Then you don't have to worry about ordering photos online and having to pay for shipping or going to walmart, walgreens or were ever and stand in a line a wait to use a kioask. Then you have people standing over your shoulder while you are trying to print out your photos. I love this printer. I have used it to put address on my envolpes that I have to mail out. The two things I don't seem to like about it is the price is a little costly, I got it for christmas so I can't complain much about that, but I think it will save you money in the long run. Plus mine is kinda loud when printing. I don't know if they are all like that, but mine is a little on the noisy side. no biggy though I still love it.