Other All-In-One Printers:

Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340

Pros

Cons

• Ink/Paper Use:

This printer does everything, very well.

I have wanted my own printer for a long time. I chose this printer because it was on sale and looked nice and could do everything I needed it to. My thoughts about this printer grow every time I use it and would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs an all-in-one printer.

It does not take long to print/copy/scan/fax any document. It is also not very loud, which is a very nice perk. I really like the way the printer lets you know when it is running low on ink and how you can check the ink levels on the printer itself.

Copy Quality
When I copy documents, they come out neat, in perfect color, and with such ease. I have not gotten the hang of copying multiple documents in the top folder, but I know it can be done. However, when I have copied a document from the scan option it has been simple and fast.

Ink/Paper Use
I have only had to buy ink once within the year of having this printer. I do not print things every day, but I use it fairly often and was surprised at how long the ink lasted. The paper use is not any more than what I need.

This printer is so easy to use. I love the wireless connection ability because my computer is in a whole other room than my printer. This printer turns on quickly after pressing the start button. I have really enjoyed learning all the different little parts of this printer...especially the ones that can pull out so your paper doesn't fall all over the floor, but neatly sits on a special level.

I have had no problems with the durability of this printer. It hasn't been moved around much, but sometimes I put things on top of it and this has not seemed to bother it in any way. I like not feeling that it is fragile and could break easily.

One of the main reasons I bought this printer was the design and look of it. There are many printers out there, but this is sleek and simple and overall a really great printer for any kind of printer needs!

Canon Pixma 340 is Difficult to Set Up and It EATS Ink

I bought this printer because of the wireless feature, but I don't like this printer near as much as my old Brother Printer. I have given that one to my kids, and might have to trade back! This one is ok, but the drawbacks are: -The software is NOT at all user friendly; it's a real pain to set up! -The ink is expensive, and it runs out very quickly! I have tried using refurbished cartridges, but the printer is very finicky, and will not run well using these.-It is very loud! I about jump out of my seat every time it starts printing!

On the positive side, the scanner is very easy to work, and I don't have a lot of problems with paper jams or ink quality. The color ink looks decent for such a cheap printer. Besides the little, minor annoyances, it is just great... I mean, really, with so many other printers on the market, I wouldn't settle for this one. Unless you happen to get a fabulous, over-the-top deal, I would pass.

Great Black Friday Purchase

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

We spent the week of Black Friday sales combing through prices, ratings, and reviews of printers and settled on the Canon PIXMA MX722 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer. It had all the features that we wanted: wireless printing, a built in router, 4 different ink cartridges, and a feeder for scanning/faxing longer documents. I run a SMALL business out of our home and have used this printer almost daily. It's fantastic! WE LOVE wireless!!! The print quality is so good that I often use "fast print" to speed up printing and to keep from wasting ink. It's a little bulky, but the design is nice and sleek so it doesn't look SO BIG. Set up was easy and for the price, we could NOT be happier.

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE QUALITY!

Ink/Paper Use
We use "fast print" so that it doesn't drain the ink on unimportant things.

We haven't dropped it or anything, but my 16-month-old son has pulled on the drop-down tray quite a bit and it's held up. (Thank goodness!)

Pretty Decent Printer

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

I am of the opinion that the majority of printers are not good. They almost never live up to your expectations of them, they always have quirks and problems with ink flow or paper jams and print speed (slow) and all the other things that go wrong with printers. But despite this inevitability, this printer is actually pretty decent. I have only had to deal with major troubleshooting issues with it a few times, and one of them was due to it being in storage for a long time. So, as far as printers go, this one is a good choice. It functions as a printer, a scanner, a copier, and a fax machine (though I don't think I've ever figured out how to send a fax using a printer) and generally produces a good product as long as it is well-maintained.

Copy Quality
Print quality is good, copy quality is decent, though it loses some of its fidelity from the original each time it is copied, and scan quality is ok, but it does lose a significant amount of fidelity each time a document is scanned. But I think that is pretty standard printer fare. I don't know how it handles photo printing because I haven't used it to print any photos yet.

• Ink/Paper Use:

This printer does everything, very well.

Good printer

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

I basically needed a printer to print coupons and to print certain documents at home. So I was looking for an affordable printer from a trusted brand, since I did not need a high quality printer to print coupons. I was very happy that I chose canon PIXMA. The quality of it is more that what I expected it to be. The wireless feature enables me to print from anywhere at home. I have also printed few photos of my kiddos that came out well, even though its not of very high quality my kids love the fun of printing photos at home. So its worth it. The instructions are very easy to understand even for a beginner. The price for which I got this printer was unbeatable.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Its a bit fiddly, but boy does it work.

from Van Nuys, CA

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

This thing is a beast of a printer, its got great quality photos, scan time is really fast, and its wireless so thats a huge bonus if you're working out of home. And for the low price of 80 bucks your saving yourself a lot of trips to FedEx Kinkos by buying this bad boy.

Print time is fast as heck, and its easy to connect it to my mac book pro wirelessly so I don't have to be stuck with the cable while its doing its job.

Copy Quality
Copy Quality its really good, I do a great deal of photoshop work and this really prints the colors out nicely.

Ink/Paper Use
Having the option to pick between switching from black and white to color is great for paperwork, and it seems to last for a good amount of time until I have to by a new cartridge.

Its got a ton of different features so it'll take some time to go through everything and sort out your preferences but once thats over it should be a piece of cake.

This thing is solid like a brick house, its hard to imagine anything short of a hammer doing any damage to this thing.

It looks nice, its better looking in black though. The white model looks odd because of the black segments, but other than that its alright. The trays are also well placed and the scanning bed is easy to access.

I hated this printer

from Brookline, MO

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

This is the worst printer I've ever had. It never worked when I needed it to. The paper feeder would never take the paper and feed it through the printer. When it did feed through the paper it would jam up and wouldn't print. I don't recommend this printer to anyone!!

TERRIFIC ALL-IN-ONE

from Maricopa, AZ

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

I HAVE HAD THIS PRINTER FOR OVER A YEAR AND I USE IT A LOT FOR PRINTING, COPYING AND FAXING. IT WORKS GREAT AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL. THE PRINTING IS CLEAR AND CRISP. IT IS EXTREMELY EASY TO USE EVEN FOR A NON-COMPUTER SAVVY PERSON LIKE ME.

Great 'easy to use' printer

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

I received this Canons printer last month and I must say that is incredible and surprisingly easy to use.
It may look complicated but far from it. You can use it for any type of projects it will do it absolutely all. Colors are bright and vary durable so you don't need to spend extra money on buying a new paint. The speed is pretty good but not the best in this class of printers.
You got standard drivers for windows and mac OS that are like printer joy to use.
Finally if you are looking for a printer that will get a job done and in process make you happy every day you rally need to buy this Canon printer.

It saved the day!

from Union, NJ

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

I purchsed this printer to go places with my son and I. I did not want to spend a fortune. I wanted a printer to be portable,small, easy to use and reliable. I am technologically impared and found it simple to set up. I was leary because the price seemed very low, but I was pleased. I have both a mac and a pc and it works reliably on both systems. I did purchase extra ink as it seems it is harder to come by that that of a standard printer. The onlydraw back is that it needs to be replaced often if you are going to do a lot of printing. The cost of in is comparable to similar printersThe print quality is good. The speed is fast. I have no issues with this printer yet. It seems to be holding up mechanically. We ended up doing more printing than we anticipated. A good value for the money

great small job printer

from Richmond, TX

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Office All-In-One Printer MX340:

This is a three in one printer by canon, canon mostly have good printers but they are fragile (very fragile)

**PROS**

this is a three in one printer ( it can fax, scan, and print all together)

it print out stuff very cleany and orderly

its easy to change the ink you have to pop up the scan section, the the section below it

it is not heavy, not bulky and does not take up alot of room

it is easy to print on the front and back of the paper you select the *preferences* then click *duplex* printing ( the computer gives instructions on what to do when its time to flip the paper)

when you install the printer into your computer anytime you log in it automatically brings up the printers quick launch (at least for me ).

**CONS**

it takes about thirty seconds before the information is sent from your computer to the printer

**recommendation's**

i really advice to handle this printer with care avoid carrying it unnecessary

leave in a stationary place mostly a permanent safe spot

always choose fast print to save ink so you do not run out fast