View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
Canon
1451B002
Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600

Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600

Best one I've ever had!

from Clyde, OH

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

One of my favorite qualities of this printer is how wonderful it prints out pictures. I love photography so this is a plus. It prints just fine for normal items as well, you just have to adjust the settings if you put in glossy paper (which is really easy using their navigating system which also where you can change size, double sided, and anything extra). The scanning is quick and easy along with good quality. Copying is great (I use this a lot too) and fairly easy. There are a couple of button to push (all self explanatory!) but two of them for so you can pick between if you want to copy in color or black in white. Changing the ink is super easy and there are five of them: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and two blacks (one is used when you print and the other is used when you copy). No printer is 100% quiet, but this one is decently quiet. One thing I don't love about it is it's bulky. I would like to be a little smaller. Other than that I've never had any problems with it. No jams, it's accepted any kind of paper I've put in it so far, and like I said good quality.

Printer for all your needs

from Altamonte Springs, FL

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

We spent many weeks or even months reading reviews and searching for the right printer. We got really lucky when we saw this printer on sale at office depot. My husband wasn't to sure about it since we always had HP printers but once we started using it the Quality just speaks for itself. I like how I can just print pictures from my camera and they come out looking so sharp. It took me some time to read about all the features some we don't even use. The scanning is so simply and comes so handy to scan forms and just send them via e-mail. I like how you can turn off color printing instead of wasting the color cartridges.

You do need to buy Canon torner for the printer the non-name brands won't work or you will have issues. You can get a decent price on toners if you belong to like Office depot Rewards or Offie Max Rewards always sale on toner somewhere.

I like to make copies for my son's school work and the copies come out great it's a pretty fast little printer. I have to say it's the eastiest printer to use that we have had and no problems what so ever no jamming it shows any kind of errors or problems it's having unlike other printers you have to figure out what the problem is well that's how our last printer was. We have had this printer for 8 months now and I use it every single day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an all in one printer that doesn't need a fax because this little printer does it all and a great job at that!

Great printer, but ink is so expensive!

from East Lansing, MI

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

My husband and I received this printer as a Christmas gift 3 years ago, so the price of the actual printer has no impact on my review. I was very excited when  we got this printer, as we were about to have our first child and I was looking forward to easily printing photos. The printer has certainly performed well. We use it all the time to print pictures from our digital camera, as well as printing something as basic as a grocery list. The digital photo quality is excellent. Having a scanner has come in handy a few times as well, although it's not something we use all that often. I recently lost the USB cord that allows me to upload photos from my camera to our computer, and found that plugging my memory card into the printer while it is connected to our computer, allows me to upload photos to our hard drive. The menu screen on the printer is very straight forward. Making photo selections is easy and customizing things like detail, red eye and color are very easy. The only thing I don't like, is the price on the new ink cartridges. It's very expensive, so I'm looking for an inexpensive printer, with inexpensive ink cartridges that I can use for every day printing capabilities.

Canon MP600 prints the best digital pictures!

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

We first purchased a Canon color inkjet several years ago in Europe. We were very happy with the scanning and print capabilities. Therefore, when it was time to replace it we went with the same manufacturer. Well this printer really met and exceeded out expections. The print quality is superior and you can use it as a standalone copier.

Recently, I began to start scrapbooking. I tried a few digital printing companies but found that they turn out the best when I print them myself. We use Canon-brand paper so it optimizes the finished product. The cost for ink and paper comes up to about the same but this printer gives me the capability of printing other sizes. Instead of the smallest available size being 4" x 6", I can make the images 1/8 of that. On a single 4" x 6" photo sheet, I can print 2, 4, or 8 pictures with the capability of adding borders. I can also zoom in on a specific part or change the orientation.

Another useful feature is the CD print. Now, the American printer does not come standard with this feature enabled. To use it, you must open the small cover inside the output tray, buy a special CD tray from an online retailer, configure it, then use special software (we still had it from our last printer). If you don't want to go through all that you can just not use the CD print feature or buy a European version.

All-in-all, we plan on sticking with Canon in the future.

One of the best printers!

from Turtle Creek, PA

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

Prints great, especially if you're using Canon paper, I prefer their high-resolution paper. Individual ink tanks much better than single cartridge, don't waste colors. And ink lasts fairly long before replacement (but I don't do a ton of printing). For the price, Canon has to be one of the best printers out there!

Prints great photos, almost photo center quality!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

I am very picky about printing photos at home.  I put them in my scrapbooks and I want them to last forever so all my hard work doesn't go to waste.  I comparison shopped and debated about this printer for a long time, but in the end, I feel like I got the best printer available in the price range I was looking for.  It prints great photos, scans and also copies.  Super easy to use and worth every penny!

Bit of a learning curve, but excellent results

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

This came out of the box earlier this summer, and sat for nearly a week before we figured out what software to install.  Even then, we didn't know what all the software was.  Took us another 2 weeks before we figured out WHICH software to open to make it scan and WHICH to make it print.  I think we both messed up our "optical recognition software" by opening it by accident.

Once you get past all that and know which buttons to push (believe me, I still don't know what each of those buttons does), it is a hardworking, solid piece of equipment.

We use recycled paper and print on both sides to save paper when we can, and the paper feed takes all of these without a burp.  It took us 2 months to figure out how to set the cartridges to print "draft" so we used our first tank of black in about 3 months.  It should be 6 months by now.

The scan (once you figure out which software) is very simple to use and very intuitive.  Auto scan selects the size based on what is sensed on the glass, and hasn't presented any problems.  Can save to jpg, gif and pdf.  CAN do optical character recognition, but my first experience with that software wasn't encouraging.

I think it will hold up a long time, it seems sturdy and seems to run smoothly and efficiently.

Canon Pixma MP600 is the greatest

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP600:

I was replacing an old lexmark and a separate scanner with this Canon. I was put off a little by the size of the printer but I found a place for it. This Canon prints wonderful pictures and it does so quickly. When I got the printer it came with some photo editing software that was really good. You don't really even need a computer to use this printer. It allows you to print picture files from memory cards. I was so in love with just printing pictures at home that I over looked the other great features. Scanning and reprinting pictures is great. You can't tell that its a reprint in most cases. It was nice not having to go some where and pay for copies of letter size documents. It prints regular text documents really fast! We purchased a bluetooth adapter for it so that we could print wirelessly but I believe that newer modles have that built in. The bluetooth adapter also allows direct picture printing from a phone. I also like that when I lost the installation cd I was able to install the software for this printer on our new computer via the Canon website. Over all I love this printer but I have one drawback about it. I dont like that the flip LCD screen I closed it too hard (slammed it on accident) and must have broken something inside because the screen is just black now.